Qualification Group B

Qualification and finally the tournament itself in Poland and Ukraine. All talk about it in here including live match chat.

Re: Qualification Group B

Postby The Goats Horn » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:44 am

Well all I can say is fair play to Armenia,who would have thought they would go to Slovakia and trounce them 4 - 0

Totally swings the group back into Ireland's favour,all we have to do now is win the remaining two games and we are guaranteed a play-off spot at least.It was a miracle that we came away from Russia with a point last night,they absolutely peppered the goal for the majority of the game.Richard Dunne put in one of the finest displays I have ever seen from a central defender,even when he made sh*t of his face on the running track,It didn't deter him..

Take a bow Honey Monster
The Goats Horn
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Gunflash » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:40 am

I see the Republic of Ireland benefited from a poor handball decision last night. I wonder if they'll be demanding that Armenia be let into the play-offs or for the game to be replayed. No I didn't think so either. :rolleyes:
There's David O'Leary and big Willie Young, sending Rixy and Stapleton off on a run
Gunflash
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Forest » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:41 am

lol wish i had seen it.
@Coulston17

Yeeewwwwwwwwwww Rrrrreeeeeeds!
Forest
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby TheLittleMozart » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:29 pm

Wasn't there another issue where the Armenia keeper went up to challenge for ball, caught it but then went down injured. The ref never blew for a freekick but the keeper decided to drop the ball at his feet and fall to the floor, to which Simon Cox popped the ball into the back of the net! :lol:

The ref then realised what had actually happend and blew for a freekick.... crazy!
TheLittleMozart
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Previous

Return to UEFA Euro 2012