Blackburn Vs Arsenal | Premiership 03/05/10

Re: Blackburn Vs Arsenal | Premiership 03/05/10

Postby CynicalGooner » Mon May 03, 2010 8:06 pm

Wenger should have told our players that they were playing for their careers in these last few games. Instead he assures them he'll keep their lovely little friendship group together next season.

Unforgivable
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby TheLittleMozart » Mon May 03, 2010 8:25 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:
Plymouth Gooner wrote:How Fabianski was bullied all game and that we lost because Blackburn cheated rather than because we were crap.

Fabianski was bullied because he allowed himself to be bullied. Grow a pair and control your box then you wont get bullied.

Couldnt have said it better myself mate.
Goalkeepers have far too much protection in football thesedays,so if he goes for a ball no giving a f**k about anyone else, no matter who he takes out he'll be fine. He'll probabaly get a foul given for him, by an opposing player.

Flappy-anski, seemd too worried about getting round the players blocking him today and never seemed commited to getting to any balls.
TheLittleMozart
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby tangoinferno » Mon May 03, 2010 8:36 pm

does anybody know where i can see a replay? i am in the us and had college class to go to couldnt watch it. if anyone hooks me up i'd fuckin love u for life
tangoinferno
Liam Brady

Postby Fabrestuta » Mon May 03, 2010 8:55 pm

tangoinferno wrote:does anybody know where i can see a replay? i am in the us and had college class to go to couldnt watch it. if anyone hooks me up i'd fuckin love u for life

Actually you'll probably hate the person that showed you where to see it.

That aside I know there's a site you can download games and watch them but I cant for the life mof me remember what its called. I think Git posted the link before.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby tangoinferno » Mon May 03, 2010 9:07 pm

oh for real? that sounds awesome
tangoinferno
Liam Brady

Postby tangoinferno » Mon May 03, 2010 9:07 pm

yeah i hope i dont hate it too much. i dont want anyone to spoil it for me but from the sounds of it it doesnt look good
tangoinferno
Liam Brady

Postby tangoinferno » Mon May 03, 2010 9:08 pm

was it before on this thread? or before on another? haha
tangoinferno
Liam Brady

Postby Irish_Gooner » Mon May 03, 2010 9:41 pm

Such a lacklustre, half arsed attempt. I just want this season over and see new players bought and some on that pitch to be sold and forgotten about
Irish_Gooner - Once a gooner, always a gooner. Follow me on twitter @Oisgreg
Irish_Gooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby starmandb » Mon May 03, 2010 10:23 pm

ChVint22 wrote:I'm actually beginning to think we overachieved most of the season and we really should be in about 7 or 8th place.

yes,liverpool or everton should be in front of us after one or other of them[sometimes both]
lost at home to aston villa and liverpool.
lost at burnley,fulham,portsmouth,bolton ,hull.liverpool
drew at home with birmingham, aston vila, stoke,wolves,spurs,west ham
drew at stoke and wolves.
all places we acheived better results but of coarse these two clubs deserve to be in front of us,specially when we took 6 pts off of liverpool and won 6-1 at everton,
i,ve never seen us lose 6-1 at home in 40 years.its been a bad month but nitto with the hand wringing knee jerking
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby starmandb » Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm

GunnGunn wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:I'm actually beginning to think we overachieved most of the season and we really should be in about 7 or 8th place.

One of the reasons i do not agree in the slightest with this "progress" bollocks.

Last season we finished 4th on 72, we conceded less goals but scored less. This season right now including this result as a loss, we are on 72 points and i honestly don't think we can beat Fulham.

Progress? My arse, we have been worse.

well we have managed to beat them 20 times at home in our history and they have never beaten us at home once so i would say it would seem pretty likely we will get the point we need
starmandb

Postby IMF » Mon May 03, 2010 10:32 pm

starmandb wrote:
GunnGunn wrote:

One of the reasons i do not agree in the slightest with this "progress" bollocks.

Last season we finished 4th on 72, we conceded less goals but scored less. This season right now including this result as a loss, we are on 72 points and i honestly don't think we can beat Fulham.

well we have managed to beat them 20 times at home in our history and they have never beaten us at home once so i would say it would seem pretty likely we will get the point we need

We haven't lost to Wigan... ever before in the PL. Blackburn hadn't beaten a top 3 team since 2006.
DEAD-WOOD OUT!!
Show the spoiler
SPEND SOME WONGA WENGA!!!

AND IT'S AAAAAAARSENNNAAAAAAAL!!
AAARRRRSENAAAAL FC
WE'RE BY FAR
THE TIGHTEST COMPANY
THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN
IMF
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Location: Chigwell, formerly Isle of Dogs, formerly Redbridge

Postby starmandb » Mon May 03, 2010 10:39 pm

GunnGunn wrote:
Galls wrote:God I hate Blackburn. Kick shite out of us for 90 minutes, play long ball, yea beautiful to watch.
Guarentee if we did that next season we'd be feckin slated for it, and be down to 10 for most games.

/sigh.
Whatever happened to honest football?

Honest football?

Are you living in a fantasy?

This is how teams play, especially Notherners like Blackburn, we shouldn't be moaning, if they want a war we should give them a way, the team of 5 or 6 years ago would have taken this team to the cleaners at the hint of any sort of physical battle.

They could mix it up, this team can't.

4 years ago we lost at blackburn,that was the last time before today we lost at blackburn in the league.welost at wigan for the 1st time in 5 years and we aint lost at bolton in the league in 4 years.we don,t like it in the north west was the tired old comment from the espn commentary team.we didnt lose because it was up north,we lost cos we gifted 2 goals
starmandb

Postby freddybhoy » Mon May 03, 2010 10:39 pm

IMF wrote:
starmandb wrote:
GunnGunn wrote:

We haven't lost to Wigan... ever before in the PL. Blackburn hadn't beaten a top 3 team since 2006.
To be fair, Chelsea and Liverpool lost at Wigan and Blackburn have held both Chelsea and United at home. Arsenal's main problem was losing both home and away to the top two.
ONE VOICE, ONE LOVE, ONE FAITH, ONE CELTIC
freddybhoy
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby starmandb » Mon May 03, 2010 10:44 pm

maslo wrote:dont think we need to get so upset about this result.

it was shocking i agree, really bad lacking anything of any passion and drive.
but it was an end of season game with us playing for almost nothing (bar one point to get third) against a team who have held both manure and chelski at home already.

we will still get 3rd spot im sure.

fabianski out though! really.

as were the 1st 2 games of the invincibles run.
you pull that shirt on you wear it with pride under all circumstances.
the end of the season is when the final whistle goes on the last day
anything else is not good enough
starmandb

Postby Bristol_Gunner » Mon May 03, 2010 10:46 pm

You have to wonder was his half time team talk play shitter? because it worked
Bristol_Gunner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

PreviousNext