Arsenal Vs Bolton | Premiership 20/01/10

Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton | Premiership 20/01/10

Postby mg86 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:19 pm

GPS Justin wrote:I missed the whole game because I had to do housework all morning :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Nothing worse then sitting through class hoping you'll get out to see some of the game and nope, turns out to be the longest class of the year, a full three hours and game missed. At least your house is clean, I watched a crappy French movie.
Szczesny
Debuchy Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Ramsey Flamini
Walcott Ozil Sanchez
Welbeck
mg86
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Inchpräctice » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:55 pm

gunngunn wrote:
The Massa Machine wrote:Now buy some players you tight t**t!

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

MML!!!!!!

Sadly, if anything a performance like that will only make him LESS likely to buy another striker because we went and scored four goals again.

Anyway well pleased with our performance today, a massive gulf in class ultimately.
Notlob can work as hard as they like but at the end of the day they're just not good enough.
Great passing in tight spaces today and we showed a lot of determination to bulldoze our way through the crowds of defenders. Especially Cesc's goal and Arshavin's.
Great to see Rosicky score again, his confidence is clearly growing, great strike as well.
Also delighted that Vermaelen scored again because he's been trying for weeks and he's deserved it. :hail:
Only saw the highlights but it looked like Denilson attacked well and was good generally apart from the stupid pen of course.

Still need to work on clearances though, that first goal we conceded was pathetic.
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:06 am

Just got back from the Grove.

The score flattered a little to be honest, we were bullshit in the first half. But winning when youre playing badly matters a lot, and today the lads delivered. A tough second half showing. Dont let the tabloids tomorrow tell you it was a brilliant performance, cos it wasnt. It was a tough fight back.

But that aside, you cant argue with six points in four days against dirty northern filth.

Stick your Coyle up your arse and f**k off back to your outside toilets. And if I ever have to come up to Horwich again to watch football in your jumped up leisure centre, I'll bring my own f***ing beer, cos the muck you serve is watered down about 50%

:arse flag.gif: :arse flag.gif: :arse flag.gif: :arse flag.gif:
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Inchpräctice » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 am

He he he, nice.

;)
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Goose » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 am

I know Eduardo has been a bit shocking, but looking at the replays, his interply with Arshavin to set up Shavas goal was sublime.

Fair enough hes not scoring, but he has assisted in our last 2 games and scored in the three prior to that
Goose
Member of the Year 2009
Member of the Year 2009

Postby Inchpräctice » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:10 am

He's improving no doubt, but if one of those chances he had today had gone in it would've boosted his confidence notably I suspect....
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Gunner Down Under » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:09 am

This reminded me of Arsenal 3 Liege 2 and Arsenal 6 Blackburn 2
Gunner Down Under
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby StLGooner » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:07 am

Goose wrote:I know Eduardo has been a bit shocking, but looking at the replays, his interply with Arshavin to set up Shavas goal was sublime.

Fair enough hes not scoring, but he has assisted in our last 2 games and scored in the three prior to that

I don't think he got the assist on that, it deflected off a bolton player.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby gooneritis » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:43 am

SE unlock the thread started in the main discussion area that the clown wrote when we were 2-0 up saying we'll certainly lose as "we have no spine to fight back".

i vote it be stickied for a few weeks just so we can point and laugh.
ImageImage
gooneritis
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby gooneritis » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:45 am

Gunflash wrote:Bolton being crybabies about Gallas's tackle. :crybaby: :crybaby: Northern softies don't like it up 'em. What goes around comes around. Typical bullies. As soon as someone does something back to them, they run off whining.

some of our fans are cringeworthily hypocritical.

on note about the game;

what a comeback, really showing we have the fight abd determination we lacked a few years back.
some of arsenal fans about the gallas tackle have been a joke, just remember how we all reacted when it happens to one of our players. we're in no position to tell any other set of fans that they've no right to be angry about such a terrible tackle, defending gallas is a joke.

rosicky and fabregas = class, rosicky really makes a huge difference to our side.

denilson is an utter and total embaressment, he has been shit just about every game he's played, GET HIM OUT THE TEAM, he's a joke.

eduardo can't be our striker, he's completely lost the plot, his finishing is atrocious and he's horrifically off form. he's clearly struggling and needs some game time in the ressies to get his confidence and touch back.

overall a great win and superb 2nd half performance.
Last edited by gooneritis on Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
gooneritis
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby gooneritis » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:46 am

elkanofan wrote:
Goose wrote:2-0 to Liverstool!! lol

:angry: Theny might get 4th place now, was looking forward to laughing at them losing to spurs!

:think: :doh: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :angry: :rolleyes:
ImageImage
gooneritis
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Popey » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:11 am

gooneritis wrote:
Gunflash wrote:Bolton being crybabies about Gallas's tackle. :crybaby: :crybaby: Northern softies don't like it up 'em. What goes around comes around. Typical bullies. As soon as someone does something back to them, they run off whining.

some of our fans are cringeworthily hypocritical.

on note about the game;

what a comeback, really showing we have the fight abd determination we lacked a few years back.
some of arsenal fans about the gallas tackle have been a joke, just remember how we all reacted when it happens to one of our players. we're in no position to tell any other set of fans that they've no right to be angry about such a terrible tackle, defending gallas is a joke.

rosicky and fabregas = class, rosicky really makes a huge difference to our side.

denilson is an utter and total embaressment, he has been shit just about every game he's played, GET HIM OUT THE TEAM, he's a joke.

eduardo can't be our striker, he's completely lost the plot, his finishing is atrocious and he's horrifically off form. he's clearly struggling and needs some game time in the ressies to get his confidence and touch back.

overall a great win and superb 2nd half performance.

agree that denilson wasn't great yesterday but we got to many injuries at the moment so we can't get him out of the team at the moment. I'm also not a big denilson fan but he also gives you a balance in the team. but he shouldn't play DM again.

"Flamini played in more CL finals and won more trophies in England than anyone at Spurs"

madJens
bacary-sol-cashley
vieira-cesc
freddie-alexis-pires
dennis-thierry
Popey
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Gunner Down Under » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:42 am

mgilbert86 wrote:
GPS Justin wrote:I missed the whole game because I had to do housework all morning :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Nothing worse then sitting through class hoping you'll get out to see some of the game and nope, turns out to be the longest class of the year, a full three hours and game missed. At least your house is clean, I watched a crappy French movie.

Ah mate but I had the computer ready for usage at 7am (that was my time when the game started around) but no, today of all days I also had to play with my brother's lego :(
Gunner Down Under
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Libertine » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:05 am

Well that turned out nicely in the end. :)
Libertine
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby rogerthornhill » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:29 am

I lost the stream after about 25 minutes, then I started thinking "What if Bolton score again before I can get a stream to work?" Then I thought "Don't be daft, 0-2 that simply can't happen" It took a few minutes to get a stream working then I looked at the top left hand of the screen, ARS 0 BOL 2 D'OH, what a terrible sinking feeling. A complete contrast to the jubilation when Arshavin scored the 4th. :arse fan:
rogerthornhill
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2009-10