Bolton Vs Arsenal | Premiership 17/01/10

Re: Bolton Vs Arsenal | Premiership 17/01/10

Postby Q8 Gooner » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:24 am

I think Gibbs would have done much better than Traore in the absence of Clichy.. He might have cemented his place there.. But unfortunately for him he is out.. He would have got good playing time.. Traore is a very shaky left back.. and not a player that i would expect to be our number one left back ever.. While i would expect Gibbsy to at least challenge for the number 1 LB spot.. He might be a decent LW.. Don't know..
RED ARMY
Q8 Gooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Re: Bolton Vs Arsenal | Premiership 17/01/10

Postby niko197 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:25 am

gooneritis wrote:
Q8 Gooner wrote:Traore is Sh*t to be honest.. He can never push to become a 1st choice.. He will remain a 2nd or 3rd choice if he stays here.. I also think that Arshavin and Rosicky were both disappointing yesterday.. u expect senior players like them to take more responsibility on the ball.. They gave the ball away to easily so often.. unlike Cesc and Diaby..

i don't agree at all with that. he has plenty of scope to develop and has already shown a marked improvement from his early games this season.

traore on left back is shit, shit,shit and complete shite, he's useless. he have no future there, end of.
his position is left winger, if he's not there he shouldn't be in the team.
niko197
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Previous

Return to Matchday Chat 2009-10