Portsmouth Vs Arsenal | Premiership 30/12/09

Re: Portsmouth Vs Arsenal | Premiership 30/12/09

Postby Joncheff » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:16 am

Inchpractice wrote:
The Midfield General wrote:I'll gladly admit I have been proved wrong by Diaby, he was quality in the first half as he was all game vs Villa and second half vs Hull. The midfield was excellent, Sagna's crossing was shit, Eduardo was poor and Shava disappointing. Super win though, in a great position.

Yeah what's going on with Arshavin lately? I know he's being played out of position but it doesn't explain why he keeps giving the ball away...?
I tell you what we're lucky that people like Nasri and Ramsey are on form because they are covering up the embarassing performances by our strikers, especially Eduardo.

I dont think shava likes playing with eduardo. They dont link up very well.
Joncheff
Patrick Vieira

Postby Gunner Down Under » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:46 am

We can't have two strikers in a form slump and another two injured.
Gunner Down Under
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Rockin' Robin » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:57 am

Joncheff wrote:
Inchpractice wrote:
The Midfield General wrote:I'll gladly admit I have been proved wrong by Diaby, he was quality in the first half as he was all game vs Villa and second half vs Hull. The midfield was excellent, Sagna's crossing was shit, Eduardo was poor and Shava disappointing. Super win though, in a great position.

Yeah what's going on with Arshavin lately? I know he's being played out of position but it doesn't explain why he keeps giving the ball away...?
I tell you what we're lucky that people like Nasri and Ramsey are on form because they are covering up the embarassing performances by our strikers, especially Eduardo.

I dont think shava likes playing with eduardo. They dont link up very well.

You might be onto something there mate. Now that you mention it, all his best performances have been when Eduardo hasn't been playing, and vice versa.. :think:
Rockin' Robin
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Previous

Return to Matchday Chat 2009-10