Arsenal Vs Chelsea | Premiership 29/11/09

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea | Premiership 29/11/09

Postby Rockin' Robin » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:26 pm

ken day wrote:dont you lot get pissed of with the bollox coming out of wegers mouth, Drogba did not do much, this chelsea team will drop points, he is turning you into the laughing stock of the prem.
Arsenal were bullied everywhere around the pitch, your little boys are no match for the power and strength of a chelsea team firing on all cylinders.

You barely had a good game, we might as well have given you all three points. Anelka, J. Cole, Essien, Lampard, they all barely did anything, and apart from obviously scoring twice, Drogba didn't do much either.
Rockin' Robin
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby ken day » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:38 pm

The Midfield General wrote:
ken day wrote:dont you lot get pissed of with the bollox coming out of wegers mouth, Drogba did not do much, this chelsea team will drop points, he is turning you into the laughing stock of the prem.
Arsenal were bullied everywhere around the pitch, your little boys are no match for the power and strength of a chelsea team firing on all cylinders.

You barely had a good game, we might as well have given you all three points. Anelka, J. Cole, Essien, Lampard, they all barely did anything, and apart from obviously scoring twice, Drogba didn't do much either.

so if five of chelseas players had an off game, how bad were you lot.
you win some, you lose some, chillout and enjoy life
ken day
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Myrmedus » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:04 pm

I do actually get bored of the excuses. I could do the same for Chelsea: Lots of bitty decisions went against Chelsea, they should've had a pen on 20 minutes and a couple of their players got unfairly booked.

Chelsea weren't good at all, they gave the ball away so many times in midfield and on the balance of general play they were dominated. However, they won comprehensively in-spite of that...that says all you need to know about us right now.
Go Cannons!!
Myrmedus
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Yorkyblue » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:29 pm

I agree with Myrmedus' last 2 posts and it was good to read. Especialy the bit about where Chelsea could of had a pen (I was pleased with Anelka there as well for just getting on with it, I expected him getting a right face on about it).
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Myrmedus » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:37 pm

Yorkyblue wrote:I agree with Myrmedus' last 2 posts and it was good to read. Especialy the bit about where Chelsea could of had a pen (I was pleased with Anelka there as well for just getting on with it, I expected him getting a right face on about it).

Notice though that when a player doesn't roll around on the floor like he's been shot he doesn't get the spot-kick? Referees are partly to blame for diving IMO because if you don't dive you don't get anything....
Go Cannons!!
Myrmedus
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby IMF » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:14 pm

Bollox to those saying that the Chavs were soooo much better than us. They scored 1 bloody goal on the night as far as I'm concerned and we gifted them two (blame whoever you want; Sagna, Vemaelen or Almunia - they were gifts).

Before that goal they didn't look like they were gonna score and spent 75 minutes camped in their own half and started TIME WASTING from the 46th minute onwards!

I think Fat Frank touched the ball 4 times in that match.
DEAD-WOOD OUT!!
Show the spoiler
SPEND SOME WONGA WENGA!!!

AND IT'S AAAAAAARSENNNAAAAAAAL!!
AAARRRRSENAAAAL FC
WE'RE BY FAR
THE TIGHTEST COMPANY
THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN
IMF
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Location: Chigwell, formerly Isle of Dogs, formerly Redbridge

Postby Myrmedus » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:53 pm

Oh yeah Chelsea weren't good at all. They must've lost possession in the centre of the pitch 10+ times overall but their game plan was setup directly to counter ours and we didn't respond to it.
Go Cannons!!
Myrmedus
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby GunnGunn » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:05 pm

Chelsea were shit?

And yet they still beat us CONVINCINGLY...

What does that say about us?
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Myrmedus » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:15 pm

It says we're a one-track team. Block the tracks and you win, simple as that. We saw it at Sunderland and we saw it again on Sunday. Poor tbh.
Go Cannons!!
Myrmedus
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Previous

Return to Matchday Chat 2009-10