Uruguay Vs Holland | SF 06/07/10

Talk about the FIFA World Cup 2010 in South Africa

Re: Uruguay Vs Holland | SF 06/07/10

Postby Est83 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:32 pm

They really do't use RVP enough. They could score so much more if they went through him. It's a pity, as the more greedy they get, the more greedy he'll get when he's finally in posession.

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby Inchpräctice » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:44 pm

Rockin' Robin wrote:RVP's flick through the defender's (who was about five yards away) legs to set Robben on his way was just... :cloud9:

His passing in the final third was unselfish and very accurate unlike his team-mates.
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby NotABlindFollower » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:54 pm

Inchpractice wrote:
Rockin' Robin wrote:RVP's flick through the defender's (who was about five yards away) legs to set Robben on his way was just... :cloud9:

His passing in the final third was unselfish and very accurate unlike his team-mates.

Exactly. I got so pissed off watching that game. His team mates are a bunch of f***ing c**** especially sniejder and robben.

They never ever pass it to him unless they have no choice. RVP was doing all the dirty work for these assholes and then they would shoot or waste a chance.

Look at that move where rvp flicked the ball to robben and robben was clean through. Robben's angle had got narrowed a bit and rvp was on the left in the middle free to tap the ball in. But instead robben preferred to show off with an attempted chip. Why not pass it to your team mate rvp??

I really got so annoyed RVP is the only team player in that entire time. He holds the ball up and brings the rest of them into play but none of them try to bring him into play.
NotABlindFollower

Postby NotABlindFollower » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:55 pm

Btw Van Bommell did it again. He went the entire game constantly fouling and got booked in the very end for kicking the ball away.

How this guy does this is really beyond me.
NotABlindFollower

Postby Inchpräctice » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:57 pm

Van Bommel was utter shite.
He doesn't deserve to be in the final he was a total liability.
Should've had 3 yellow cards and his first touch was terrible.
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Mr Garrison » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:02 pm

^ Shuddap you...you Holland hater.

I luv Van Bommel..

Jippeeeeeee In the finalzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
I HATE Almunia.

f**k YOU WENGER. f**k YOU VERY MUCH.
Mr Garrison
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Rockin' Robin » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:05 pm

NotABlindFollower wrote:
Inchpractice wrote:

Exactly. I got so pissed off watching that game. His team mates are a bunch of f***ing **** especially sniejder and robben.

They never ever pass it to him unless they have no choice. RVP was doing all the dirty work for these assholes and then they would shoot or waste a chance.

Look at that move where rvp flicked the ball to robben and robben was clean through. Robben's angle had got narrowed a bit and rvp was on the left in the middle free to tap the ball in. But instead robben preferred to show off with an attempted chip. Why not pass it to your team mate rvp??

I really got so annoyed RVP is the only team player in that entire time. He holds the ball up and brings the rest of them into play but none of them try to bring him into play.

Absolutely. There was that part where he controlled it, got away from the defender and passed to van der Vaart, Sneijder was in a great position, but he shot, it was saved, fell to Robben, and he blazed it over, I was screaming "Get your head up and look at Sneijder!" who was still unmarked ready to tap it in.

Like van Persie's goal against Hull in the FA Cup, Arshavin saw RVP was in a perfect position so squared it, goal.
Rockin' Robin
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Dejan » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:32 pm

http://eurorivals.net/clips/?a=1&videoI ... e=Giovanni Van Bronckhorst&videotitle=Giovanni Van Bronckhorst Unbelievable Goal Nederlands Vs Uruguay Semifinal&videodesc=I do not own this video. here is an amazing goal to put the netherlands up 1 - 0 in the 2010 fifa world cup semifinals.&videosource=goals/giovanni-van-bronckhorst-goal-v-uruguay:18.html

here is the goal from gio
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby CynicalGooner » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:48 pm

NotABlindFollower wrote:Exactly. I got so pissed off watching that game. His team mates are a bunch of f***ing **** especially sniejder and robben.

This is why I get annoyed when Clive Dickweed critisises him, he's sacrificing his own game for the team
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Fabby » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:51 pm

was going to mention bommel i kinda agreed with someone saying we need a t**t like him but hed make me want to stop supporting the club i hate him so much
If It Feels Good, Do It.

Van Basten
Rivaldo------------- R.Gullit
Guardiola Effenberg
R.Carlos -----------------------J.Zanetti
Costacurta M.Sammer Bergomi
GK
Fabby
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Est83 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:40 pm

The 'C word' was made for people like van Bommel...

Also:
Van Nilstelrooy
Bellamy
Savage
Terry

You know what, this could make an interesting thread :think:

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby Fabrestuta » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:48 pm

I always rated van Bommel but during this WC my hatred for him has grown. He isn't just a hard player, he's a dirty player, there was one first half tackle (if it can be called a tackle) that very easily could have been a leg breaker, it was nasty, and meant. He's a scumbag.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby CynicalGooner » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:48 pm

Est83 wrote:The 'C word' was made for people like van Bommel...

Also:
Van Nilstelrooy
Bellamy
Savage
Terry

You know what, this could make an interesting thread :think:

I wouldnt put him near that list, the above outshine his cunt-ishness tenfold, as do plenty others. Perhaps one between the all-time c**** and general scum
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby golfinguy » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:51 pm

Ya, the way that the refs have handled Van Bommel completely amazes me. Any other player would have been sent off by now, its bewildering.

And his bitch attitude, ugh. Like today, he runs over a guy from behind - a clear foul on him, possibly deserving of a card given previous acts. Van Bommel then kicks out at the guy on the way down, then cusses at him as if he did something wrong. Then when potentially aware of a caution headed his way, he falls to the ground acting hurt. I guess he could have had the wind knocked out of him, but it was still strange to stand up cussing then go down unable to breath. He's a bitch.

He would have had a series of yellow cards were I the ref - sent off because of two in a game I'd bet too. The good thing though, is that as an opposing player I would have also been likely to knock his teeth out too. While getting me sent off may have played to his advantage, I would have made sure he followed me off the pitch... on a stretcher :sneaky2:
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Fabrestuta » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:18 am

I agree that incident was a joke golfinguy. It was an obvious foul, then a kick out plus he obviously called him a name, then van Bommel realised he was likely going to get booked and all of a sudden went down holding his stomach.

Since Ireland weren't at this WC I wanted to see America do well (which they did) and kind of wanted Holland to finally get their world cup, but this team is hard to get behind. They are either diving like Robben, or trying to hurt people like van Bommel. I hope Germany murder Spain then beat Holland in the final.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

PreviousNext

Return to FIFA World Cup 2010