Time To Step Down, Time To Step Up

Talk about the FIFA World Cup 2010 in South Africa

Re: Time To Step Down, Time To Step Up

Postby Fabrestuta » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:23 pm

I see everyone ignored my point that if any England manager scrapped the old team of tried and true he'd be crucified.

W****rs :disgust: :disgust:
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Forest » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:25 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:I see everyone ignored my point that if any England manager scrapped the old team of tried and true he'd be crucified.

i see you ignored my reply to that (but i didnt quote you) :)
@Coulston17

Yeeewwwwwwwwwww Rrrrreeeeeeds!
Forest
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Fabrestuta » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:27 pm

gunner2018 wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:I see everyone ignored my point that if any England manager scrapped the old team of tried and true he'd be crucified.

i see you ignored my reply to that (but i didnt quote you) :)

Ok you are taken off the w***er list. :lol:
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Forest » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 pm

lol cheers mate
@Coulston17

Yeeewwwwwwwwwww Rrrrreeeeeeds!
Forest
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby gzagee » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:35 pm

That is because I'm universally more liked than you.

Need a tissue?

:P
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby Fabrestuta » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:39 pm

gzagee wrote:

That is because I'm universally more liked than you.

Need a tissue?

:P

Only because you are a mod and that grants you a certain amount of arse kissing. :snooty:

As for a tissue, you keep it.....you will need it when I blow my load in your face....

That sounded a LOT gayer when I typed it. :frogunsure:
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby GunnGunn » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:41 pm

:boohoo:
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Fabrestuta » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:54 pm

GunnGunn wrote::boohoo:

Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby GunnGunn » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:30 pm

Well considering you just said you were going to blow your load in Gza face i wouldn't put it past you :grin:
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Fabrestuta » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:32 pm

Hmpf. I guess I didn't think this through.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby GunnGunn » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:34 pm

:boohoo:

:grin:
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Briggsy » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:47 pm

Carragher, King, lennon, SwP, heskey all a waste of space not saying Theo should of been there but defiantly ahead of Heskey! Johnson of Man City should of been there! King is always injured proper waste of a place! Carragher gave up on England should never had the chance to don the 3 lions again! As for Wayne Rooney I won't be to harsh but he ain't world class! Alex Ferguson f***ked any chance of him being that by playing him as a injured player at the end of the season, James is to old! Swp and Lennon was so bad Capello played 4 centre midfielders across the midfield. I don't think Capello should be sacked but a few players should retire after that shambles
Briggsy
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby UFGN » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:17 am

The players are to blame

The players are to blame

The players are to blame.

That is all there is to it. Gutless. Overpaid. Overrated. Arrogant. Not worth the air fair home.

Say what you want about individual choices of players, substitutions that should have been, etc etc etc bollocks and shut up.

Capello is a world class manager who made a few mistakes but on the whole was the right man for the job. The Climate, timezone and preparation were all perfect.

No excuses this time, the players were simply shit and I simply have no sympathy for any of them. And so what about Wallcott not being there? He deserved not to go. Even though those who did go didnt deserve to wear the shirt.

Send them home on a coach. And Dont pick ANY of the squad for the next few matches. They need to be knocked down a few pegs and I dont care what it takes to do it.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Gunner_Paul » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:43 am

I think Capello is as much to blame as the players, he is to stubborn, too arrogant and couldn't accept it when he was wrong.

The players didn't like his 2 hours before kick off notice of who is playing, therefore his preperation wasn't good enough.

We didn't even know our first choice keeper till a few hours before the first game, what a joke, it should never of gone down to how it did. Out of the 3 picks, the 2 rational ones where...

Hart (Young and inexperienced yes, but going off form, like Capello said he would, then Hart was the best out the three FACT)

and

James (Massively experienced and a huge presence in the box, knows how to command the back 4)

Also, recalling Jamie Carragher, who for years turned his back on England, and then all of a sudden wanted to wear the shirt again after we qualified? Not in my book. Recalling Scholes as well, come on Fabio, why don't you try raise Bobby Moore from the dead, see if he would like to play again?

Picking crocks like King and Ferdinand, the latter of the two had hardly any game time all season. Cutting Adam Johnson and Walcott from the team in favour of SWP and Aaron Lennon. I can understand Lennon but why SWP? Doesn't get his game for club, has never proved himself at any club he has been too. At least inject some youth and enthusiasm into the team.

The players just looked uninterested and unmotivated, I've been to the job centre and seen people with more motivation then them players did in half of our games.

We need an English manager, no team has ever won with a foreign manager, and I'm sorry Fabio, not doubting your ability, but your in the wrong job and I don't think your the coach who will first break that record. Look at the Argentines, everyone doubted them, but you can see how much they love playing for Maradona, you can see how much passion he has put into the team, when they score they run to him first and celebrate with him, this speaks volumes.

Sorry for the massive rant, but after foolishly putting my hopes up time and time again, and witnessing them 4 lackluster performances, something has got to be done.

Capello out. Give us a passionate, enthusiastic ENGLISH manager.

Get rid of the "Golden Generation" who time and time again let everyone down, step aside, and let some young players prove themselves.
Oh to oh to oh to oh to be a gunner.....
Gunner_Paul
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby UFGN » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:39 am

I am not going to sit here and defend Capello but he made less mistakes than most England managers have. Bottom line is, the players will always be the same - you cant pollish a turd.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

PreviousNext

Return to FIFA World Cup 2010