Evra: Traitor is still among us

Talk about the FIFA World Cup 2010 in South Africa

Re: Evra: Traitor is still among us

Postby IMF » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:07 pm

mg86 wrote:
Massa wrote:
IMF wrote:Evra is the 3rd best left back in the squad.

Bollocks.

Try best.


Just because Evra is good for Manure doesn't make him good for France. He's been super shite for France in every international he's played for them but been pretty much shocking the last two games. He's made several defensive errors and gifted the opposition the ball in dangerous positions several times.

Clichy and Abidal play left back for France better than Evra has ever done.

Hence for France Evra is the 3rd best LB. Doesn't even deserve to be in the squad let alone the captain judging his previous two performances.

Plus he's a w***er.
DEAD-WOOD OUT!!
Show the spoiler
SPEND SOME WONGA WENGA!!!

AND IT'S AAAAAAARSENNNAAAAAAAL!!
AAARRRRSENAAAAL FC
WE'RE BY FAR
THE TIGHTEST COMPANY
THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN
User avatar
IMF
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7855
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:02 am
Location: Chigwell, formerly Isle of Dogs, formerly Redbridge

Re: Evra: Traitor is still among us

Postby mg86 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:21 pm

IMF wrote:
mg86 wrote:
Massa wrote:
IMF wrote:Evra is the 3rd best left back in the squad.

Bollocks.

Try best.


Just because Evra is good for Manure doesn't make him good for France. He's been super shite for France in every international he's played for them but been pretty much shocking the last two games. He's made several defensive errors and gifted the opposition the ball in dangerous positions several times.

Clichy and Abidal play left back for France better than Evra has ever done.

Hence for France Evra is the 3rd best LB. Doesn't even deserve to be in the squad let alone the captain judging his previous two performances.

Plus he's a w***er.

Clichy is near Evra, but not as good. Since the season is from August to May, its the far more accurate basis of how good the player is. So your argument doesn't make sense because no one would not play a star for their country, and Evra is clearly the best left beck from France.
Image
Szczesny
Debuchy Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Ramsey Flamini
Walcott Ozil Sanchez
Welbeck
User avatar
mg86
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8328
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:54 am
Location: North Carolina, United States

Re: Evra: Traitor is still among us

Postby tkmullan » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:26 pm

Saw this posted on another forum. They didn't give a source, so I'm not sure how reliable it is, but it sounds reasonable.

The problems and friction in the French team are down to a split over one man: Yoann Gourcuff.

Gourcuff comes from a privileged family. He is smart and he is respectful - but he is also still a shy little boy. In his spare time he listens to music, watches films and plays his video game systems. He is, in his own words, a little nerdy.

In a French squad that places more value on how much money you have in your bank account, and what girl is on your arm, Gourcuff doesn't fit.

One incident occurred shortly before the World Cup. Franck Ribery and Sidney Govou had organised a night out at well known gentleman's club in Paris. Several players, including Gourcuff, decided to stay home. When Ribery heard about this he immediately confronted Gourcuff and asked 'does your mother not allow you to go, you (homosexual slur)'

This is one of many incidents.

Ribery is the main instigator in the bullying, however he is far from alone. On the pitch, Gourcuff plays within himself. Scared because he fears the verbal retribution he will receive after the match from his tormentors.

In the squad, Gourcuff can count on only 4 real allies. His best friend Hugo Lloris, his teammate Jeremy Toulalan, elder statesmen Thierry Henry and captain and the glue that holds the team very loosely together, Patrice Evra.

When Raymond Domonech bowed to player pressure and dropped Gourcuff for France's second group match, that was the catalyst for the situation in which we now find ourselves.


Reports of groups hardly talking to each other soon surfaced, however, most notable were the French media suggestions that playmaker Yoann Gourcuff was isolated and suffering extreme verbal and even physical bullying at the hands of Franck Ribery.

"We're not all the best of friends, that's normal, but hopefully that does not translate on to the pitch," midfielder Jeremy Toulalan, a close friend of Gourcuff, said when asked about those reports.

"For instance, when I'm playing with Yoann, I'm not going to pass him the ball more just because we get on well,"

Just Fontaine, who scored a record 13 goals for France at the 1958 World Cup, was damning in his verdict on Ribery.

"Ribery? One day the mistake was made to say he was the team's brains and since, he has believed it. He is an arrogant man. He has a mood and an anger within him that is extremely unpleasant and disruptive"


let's sign Gourcuff, Lloris, Toulalan and Henry.
User avatar
tkmullan
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:28 pm

Re: Evra: Traitor is still among us

Postby mg86 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:34 pm

imo I doubt any of that is real emkay
Image
Szczesny
Debuchy Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Ramsey Flamini
Walcott Ozil Sanchez
Welbeck
User avatar
mg86
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8328
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:54 am
Location: North Carolina, United States

Re: Evra: Traitor is still among us

Postby Massa » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:40 pm

If it was though then Ribery is a t**t
Image
User avatar
Massa
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 36384
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:28 pm

Re: Evra: Traitor is still among us

Postby GunnGunn » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:51 pm

mg86 wrote:
IMF wrote:
mg86 wrote:
Massa wrote:
IMF wrote:Evra is the 3rd best left back in the squad.

Bollocks.

Try best.


Just because Evra is good for Manure doesn't make him good for France. He's been super shite for France in every international he's played for them but been pretty much shocking the last two games. He's made several defensive errors and gifted the opposition the ball in dangerous positions several times.

Clichy and Abidal play left back for France better than Evra has ever done.

Hence for France Evra is the 3rd best LB. Doesn't even deserve to be in the squad let alone the captain judging his previous two performances.

Plus he's a w***er.

Clichy is near Evra, but not as good. Since the season is from August to May, its the far more accurate basis of how good the player is. So your argument doesn't make sense because no one would not play a star for their country, and Evra is clearly the best left beck from France.


Evra is a better LB than Clichy Domestically, not Internationally, Internationally, Evra has been diabolical, the only reason he is playing at all is because France have no CB's and Abidal has been forced to play at CB, where he is absolute 1 million% shit.

Clichy has looked outstanding even in his relatively short time on the pitch for France, the International game suits him even better than at club level if thats possible.

And no, Evra is not clearly the best LB from France, he was a flop in his first season at Man Utd, where was he at Clichy's age? Slumming it at Monaco, Clichy has been recognised as one of the top LB's in the World since he was 20 years old and i still have no doubts he will be the undisputed best in the World one day, its hard to believe he is only 24.

Making Evra captain was one of the most laughable decisions i have ever seen, you leave your captain (Vieira) Out of qualifiying, and appoint Henry, who he then proceeded to leave on the bench when he is clearly, 100% still their best player, top goalscorer and the only player capable of scoring goals.

Domanech is the Worst manager i have ever seen at the helm of a supposedly World Class team, he should have been sacked after Euro 2008.

He leaves out Mexes, Benzema, Nasri and takes Anelka, Govou and Cisse?

Wally.
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
User avatar
GunnGunn
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 18994
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:31 pm
Location: London

Re: Evra: Traitor is still among us

Postby Reverend Gooner » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:08 pm

I have read that about Gourcouff too
User avatar
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 14174
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:23 pm
Location: London

Re: Evra: Traitor is still among us

Postby Dejan » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:13 pm

Well I heard that gourcuff is not liked in the France squad. A commentator said it during a match. The story could be true.
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
User avatar
Dejan
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 25493
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Re: Evra: Traitor is still among us

Postby Gould » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:49 pm

ribery is turning out to be a proper shitbag if this is true after this hooker story aswell
Image
User avatar
Gould
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:55 pm
Location: somerset

Re: Evra: Traitor is still among us

Postby Gould » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:51 pm

but saying that the arsenal boys dont seam to be idiots. clichy allways seams caring as does sagna and idk about diaby but arsene doesnt sign pricks
Image
User avatar
Gould
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:55 pm
Location: somerset

Re: Evra: Traitor is still among us

Postby CynicalGooner » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:31 pm

Feel bad for Gourcuff if that's true. It's no secret that Ribery is a bellend but direct bullying is way outta line. I mean just cos he's a nice, quiet lad? Imagine if Kaka was bullied in the Brazil squad or Cesc in the Spanish. Just wouldn't happen.
#YaGunnersYa
User avatar
CynicalGooner
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 14975
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:43 am

Re: Evra: Traitor is still among us

Postby NotABlindFollower » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:43 pm

Terrible. These guys really have big ego's. too many big ego's.

They should never play for the national team.
NotABlindFollower
 

Re: Evra: Traitor is still among us

Postby GunnGunn » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:45 pm

Ribery looks like c***, and has been at the centre of numerous allegations, i.e shagging underage girls and generally being a prick, so this seems likely.

Fancy picking on the bloke just because he would rather stay at home and watch TV then go out to watch some whores girate around a pole...

I would have loved it if he had said something like this to Diaby, he would have had those scars opened right back up again.

Prick.
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
User avatar
GunnGunn
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 18994
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:31 pm
Location: London

Re: Evra: Traitor is still among us

Postby CynicalGooner » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:50 pm

GunnGunn wrote:Ribery looks like ****, and has been at the centre of numerous allegations, i.e shagging underage girls and generally being a prick, so this seems likely.

Fancy picking on the bloke just because he would rather stay at home and watch TV then go out to watch some whores girate around a pole...

I would have loved it if he had said something like this to Diaby, he would have had those scars opened right back up again.

Prick.

Well that's the point isn't it. Bullies pick on the weak and Gourcuff is an easy target
#YaGunnersYa
User avatar
CynicalGooner
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 14975
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:43 am

Re: Evra: Traitor is still among us

Postby Gunner Down Under » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:58 pm

Gould wrote:ribery is turning out to be a proper shitbag if this is true after this hooker story aswell



Bloody hell- grow up! This is the world cup, not Under 8's.
Image
User avatar
Gunner Down Under
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9278
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:48 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

PreviousNext

Return to World Cup 2010

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest