The Vuvuzela (annoying horn Thingy)

Talk about the FIFA World Cup 2010 in South Africa

Should they ban the faaackers

Yes
19
49%
No
20
51%
 
Total votes : 39

Re: The Vuvuzela (annoying horn Thingy)

Postby Reverend Gooner » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:27 pm

mel4 wrote:lol... very rigid folks :p

Not every one is supposed to like it. Some players like it and if I was in SA I'd sure cop one and make the loudest noise ever.

Now Patrice the c*nt Evra is saying it was distracting. They played shitty and their internal ramblings will distract them more than the vuvuzelas.

When I get to the world cup in brazil, whatever it is that the locals are enjoying the game with - I will definitely partake in. Happens once in 4 yrs and if the fans in the stadium are still picking up their vuvuzelas and joining the crowd.. do not cringe in the comfort of your homes or offices..

W****rs :p


I would expect the Brazilians to use something with alot more musical value and rythm than the vuvuzela :P
User avatar
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 14142
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:23 pm
Location: London

Re: The Vuvuzela (annoying horn Thingy)

Postby mel4 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:54 pm

same here... :)


........ 1 - nil to The Arsenal
mel4
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1781
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:07 pm

Re: The Vuvuzela (annoying horn Thingy)

Postby UFGN » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:24 pm

f**k this "when in rome" nonsense. When African or Brazilian fans come over here for a world cup will they leave their shit instruments at home and sing instead? Will they f**k!
Image
User avatar
UFGN
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 18954
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

Re: The Vuvuzela (annoying horn Thingy)

Postby mel4 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:13 pm

UFGN wrote:f**k this "when in rome" nonsense. When African or Brazilian fans come over here for a world cup will they leave their shit instruments at home and sing instead? Will they f**k!


You don't make sense.. the vuvuzela has affected ur brains if you still have one.


........ 1 - nil to The Arsenal
mel4
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1781
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:07 pm

Re: The Vuvuzela (annoying horn Thingy)

Postby TartanRaven » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:18 pm

rumour has it that the constant droning eventually causes Spanish goalkeeper's brains to melt, and result in agonising death! I'll be selling them at the Grove! An interesting side effect is that they also summon Polish goalkeepers from Glasgow!
Image
Deus Meus Et Omnia
User avatar
TartanRaven
Ian Wright
Ian Wright
 
Posts: 973
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:41 am
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, USA

Re: The Vuvuzela (annoying horn Thingy)

Postby tkmullan » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:28 pm

.
Last edited by tkmullan on Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
tkmullan
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:28 pm

Re: The Vuvuzela (annoying horn Thingy)

Postby Libertine » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:35 am

Some bloke on the radio was saying that Sainsbury's will be stocking them shortly and they already have pre-orders for over 15,000 across the country.

Looks like we'll be hearing them over hear next season.....
Libertine
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7734
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:17 pm

Re: The Vuvuzela (annoying horn Thingy)

Postby Briggsy » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:59 am

Libertine wrote:Some bloke on the radio was saying that Sainsbury's will be stocking them shortly and they already have pre-orders for over 15,000 across the country.

Looks like we'll be hearing them over hear next season.....


not anywhere near me we wont
Image
User avatar
Briggsy
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7259
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: Walthamstow by way of Hackney

Re: The Vuvuzela (annoying horn Thingy)

Postby Swan » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:19 am

if you don't like it change the channel.. those people that paid to be there seem like they are having fun with them and since they are there they have the right to blow those damn things if they want...

yeah i prefer chants and singing but it's not as bad as everyone is making it out to be when sitting at home and watching it on t.v.. suck it up
User avatar
Swan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3606
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: kitchener , canada

Re: The Vuvuzela (annoying horn Thingy)

Postby Libertine » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:20 am

Briggsy wrote:
Libertine wrote:Some bloke on the radio was saying that Sainsbury's will be stocking them shortly and they already have pre-orders for over 15,000 across the country.

Looks like we'll be hearing them over hear next season.....


not anywhere near me we wont


Oi, oi. No-one stopped you playing with your megaphone.... ;)
Libertine
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7734
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:17 pm

Re: The Vuvuzela (annoying horn Thingy)

Postby Briggsy » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:25 am

Libertine wrote:
Briggsy wrote:
Libertine wrote:Some bloke on the radio was saying that Sainsbury's will be stocking them shortly and they already have pre-orders for over 15,000 across the country.

Looks like we'll be hearing them over hear next season.....


not anywhere near me we wont


Oi, oi. No-one stopped you playing with your megaphone.... ;)


Thats because im a big lump lol
Image
User avatar
Briggsy
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7259
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: Walthamstow by way of Hackney

Re: The Vuvuzela (annoying horn Thingy)

Postby SE13 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:10 pm

Briggsy wrote:Thats because im a big lump lol


I take it you have never met Libs then.....
Image

Image

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
User avatar
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace
 
Posts: 38139
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:12 am
Location: Lincoln

Re: The Vuvuzela (annoying horn Thingy)

Postby Briggsy » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:12 pm

SE13 wrote:
Briggsy wrote:Thats because im a big lump lol


I take it you have never met Libs then.....



not yet but libs doesnt sit next to me
Image
User avatar
Briggsy
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7259
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: Walthamstow by way of Hackney

Re: The Vuvuzela (annoying horn Thingy)

Postby UFGN » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:13 pm

I wonder if PH will aprove or disaprove? I cant decide whether she'll be buying them in bulk or complaining that theyre ruining her nice quiet day out.
Image
User avatar
UFGN
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 18954
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

Re: The Vuvuzela (annoying horn Thingy)

Postby SE13 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:13 pm

Briggsy wrote:
SE13 wrote:
Briggsy wrote:Thats because im a big lump lol


I take it you have never met Libs then.....



not yet but libs doesnt sit next to me


Let's just say I'd hate to be the one sat behind him!

Though Mikey is about 9 foot tall as well!
Image

Image

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
User avatar
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace
 
Posts: 38139
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:12 am
Location: Lincoln

PreviousNext

Return to World Cup 2010

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest