Group E

Talk about the FIFA World Cup 2010 in South Africa

Re: Group E

Postby SE13 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:41 pm

Libertine wrote:
SE13 wrote:Showing the Holland match over here. Anyone in UK know which channel the other game is on? .

BBC3

Nice one, thanks.

Don't suppose you know what the channel number is on VirginMedia do you?

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Artemis8 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:43 pm

lazy shite
Artemis8

Postby Libertine » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:49 pm

SE13 wrote:
Libertine wrote:
SE13 wrote:Showing the Holland match over here. Anyone in UK know which channel the other game is on? .

BBC3

Nice one, thanks.

Haven't got a Danny mate.
Libertine
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Reverend Gooner » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:51 pm

SE13 wrote:
Libertine wrote:

BBC3

Nice one, thanks.

If I was home I could tell you for sure but I think is it 3 or 4 channels up from channel 5
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SE13 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:12 pm

Youngie wrote:lazy shite

How the bleeding hell would I know. I get hold of the remote control about as often as I bone the duo of Kylie Minogue and Vanessa Paradis.

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby SE13 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:17 pm

Reverend Gooner wrote:
SE13 wrote:
Libertine wrote:

BBC3

Nice one, thanks.

If I was home I could tell you for sure but I think is it 3 or 4 channels up from channel 5

Cheers Rev, it's 106 for any other people who only watch tv for live football, and regard (rightfully) everything else as dross, because that's exactly what it is.

SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby StLGooner » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:17 pm

SE13 wrote:

How the bleeding hell would I know. I get hold of the remote control about as often as I bone the duo of Kylie Minogue and Vanessa Paradis.

Someone needs to establish dominance in that household............. oh wait she has. ;)
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SE13 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:31 pm

ChVint22 wrote:
SE13 wrote:

Someone needs to establish dominance in that household............. oh wait she has. ;)

To be honest Chris, I couldn't give a flying stuff about the tv. If it were me on my own, I wouldn't have one at all, and I'd clear off down the boozer to watch the football.

You obviously didn't get a chance to see how utterly crap tv is here. I mean FFS, 17m people tuning in to Eastenders, which is as far removed from life in London as watching a bunch of Russians in Glasgow.

Besides which, since trawling away finding the channel, it seems Auntie Beeb have changed their mind, and are now showing Denmark!

SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Fabrestuta » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:32 pm

The Danish game has more meaning as both teams can still go through.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby StLGooner » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:38 pm

SE13 wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:
SE13 wrote:

To be honest Chris, I couldn't give a flying stuff about the tv. If it were me on my own, I wouldn't have one at all, and I'd clear off down the boozer to watch the football.

You obviously didn't get a chance to see how utterly crap tv is here. I mean FFS, 17m people tuning in to Eastenders, which is as far removed from life in London as watching a bunch of Russians in Glasgow.

Besides which, since trawling away finding the channel, it seems Auntie Beeb have changed their mind, and are now showing Denmark!

Actually, I got to watch nudity on regular tv over there. You have to pay for that shit over here.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SE13 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:41 pm

ChVint22 wrote:Actually, I got to watch nudity on regular tv over there. You have to pay for that shit over here.

Well, unless you know something I don't, it's not available on terrestrial (we only have five of those channels)

SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby StLGooner » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:42 pm

SE13 wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:Actually, I got to watch nudity on regular tv over there. You have to pay for that shit over here.

Well, unless you know something I don't, it's not available on terrestrial (we only have five of those channels)

I don't know what it was, but it was some show about strip clubs on some channel in the hotel. :dontknow: And they showed pretty much everything, and I didn't pay for it. :dontknow:
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SE13 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:47 pm

Probably "Men & Motors" or something, it's only available on cable/sky.

On topic, Japan score!

SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby GunnGunn » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:49 pm

Love Japan.

Love Denmark.

Denmark edge it for me, for obvious reasons.
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby IMF » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:51 pm

Sorenson obviously audition for Arsenal.
DEAD-WOOD OUT!!
Show the spoiler
SPEND SOME WONGA WENGA!!!

AND IT'S AAAAAAARSENNNAAAAAAAL!!
AAARRRRSENAAAAL FC
WE'RE BY FAR
THE TIGHTEST COMPANY
THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN
IMF
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Location: Chigwell, formerly Isle of Dogs, formerly Redbridge