Anybody can help me?

Make the forum laugh here. Please keep it clean. Suggest any good forum games.

Anybody can help me?

Postby AfroditaGap » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:41 pm

I need to contact with Administrator

Do know anybody him contacts?

AfroditaGap
Liam Brady

Re: Anybody can help me?

Postby Zenith » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:20 am

Hello, where can we help you with?

(This better not be some dodgy way for a spammer to enter the forum.)
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby Git » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:19 am

SEO, sport
Interests:
flirt

Lol.
MML
Git
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Massa » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:35 am

Sup AfroditaGap
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby Trina » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:53 am

Him is a HER and I noticed the interests Git lol.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Nuggets » Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:48 pm

I just deleted all my music off my mac, I have updated to Monterey and I was messing about trying to sort my music on my iPhone and zap I deleted all my bloody music, I have it all on iTunes but can't figure out how to transfer it to the music app. What a plonker.
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby jayramfootball » Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:56 pm

Nuggets wrote:I just deleted all my music off my mac, I have updated to Monterey and I was messing about trying to sort my music on my iPhone and zap I deleted all my bloody music, I have it all on iTunes but can't figure out how to transfer it to the music app. What a plonker.

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/i ... 98/windows
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Nuggets » Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:41 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
Nuggets wrote:I just deleted all my music off my mac, I have updated to Monterey and I was messing about trying to sort my music on my iPhone and zap I deleted all my bloody music, I have it all on iTunes but can't figure out how to transfer it to the music app. What a plonker.

Thanks for that I will give it a go tomorrow, my head is in the shed at the minute been trying lots of ways to get my music transferred with no luck.
Nuggets

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:35 pm

Nuggets wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

Thanks for that I will give it a go tomorrow, my head is in the shed at the minute been trying lots of ways to get my music transferred with no luck.

There is a way ............

I've done it before but its a bit .....tricky.

Your music app that you use, does it only play MP3 or does it play Itunes coded music?

I did it once by making Itunes convert my entire library to MP3, issue is it makes duplicates and so you have 2 of everything, I went over to MP3 only apps so it never happened again.

I use AIMP for my PC and phone music apps and I've never looked back since.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Nuggets » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

Your music app that you use, does it only play MP3 or does it play Itunes coded music?

I did it once by making Itunes convert my entire library to MP3, issue is it makes duplicates and so you have 2 of everything, I went over to MP3 only apps so it never happened again.

I have upgraded to Monterey on my imac, so it doesn't use iTunes now just a music app, so if I have my music on a time machine I should be able to access it from there...in theory. :dontknow: :dizzy:
Nuggets

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:16 pm

Nuggets wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

I have upgraded to Monterey on my imac, so it doesn't use iTunes now just a music app, so if I have my music on a time machine I should be able to access it from there...in theory. :dontknow: :dizzy:

See this is why I keep things simple and basic, all this cloud and other stuff I don't use, just saved onto my hard drive but ...........

I'm not sure how Monterey works, your best bet is to google "Transferring music from iTunes to Monterey" and see what suggestions there are.

It shouldn't be too much of a problem unless Monterey only reads MP3, if so you'd have to do the conversion thing on iTunes like I did but it may be fine, google and see.

I typed ........... "Transferring music from iTunes to Monterey on a mac" on google and lots of suggestions came up, give it a try.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:18 pm

It should be fairly easy by just using the file locations options in the apple music app.
I will check it when i am home.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:23 pm

I used to use iTunes and because it codes everything into an iTunes file not MP3 which causes compatibility issues when trying to use music in other apps I ditched it for AIMP and converted my library into MP3.

So much easier and straight forward as MP3 is universal.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby VCC » Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:47 pm

I still have cd,s , vinyl and tapes and believe it or not use a Radio gram I would download a pic of it if I could.
Although I have had it converted to play by Bluetooth. Such a good sound old radiograms is 60s Era.
Good luck Nuggets I am f***ked if any technology goes astray now, my tech guru ( son) has gone to university.
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Return to Funny Stuff and Games