Ever shit yourself before?

Make the forum laugh here. Please keep it clean. Suggest any good forum games.

Re: Ever shit yourself before?

Postby Zenith » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:46 am

Witness story from reddit

BoatsandBeaches wrote:
It was the summer of '96 and i remember it like it was yesterday. I was a football player in high school but my closest buddies were all soccer players. It was a beautiful sunny day at the Jersey shore and my friends and I were playing a pick up game of soccer. 7 on 7. I'm playing goalie because, shit, I'm a football player and I'm not running around a scorching hot field trying to kick a ball around.

The game going along at a good pace and we decide to take a break. A 5 minute half time. My buddy, we'll call him Matt, says to me, "let's go get something to eat at the pizza joint across the street". I agree and we walk over with a half dozen guys to grab a bite. Now we're all trying to hurry up so were grabbing pre-made slices or something already made. Matt decides to order a cheesesteak because that's the type of guy he is. But before the cheesesteak is ready he eats 2 slices of pizza. We're about to leave and Matt's cheesesteak is ready and he proceed to eat the entire thing in about 3 bites. Probably finished it in under a minute. A pretty impressive feat.

So just for the record, my buddy has eaten 2 slices of greasy pizza and an even greasier cheesesteak in probably about 6 minutes and returns to running around a soccer field in 92 degree heat.

After about 10 minutes of second half soccer my buddy starts yelling for me to head to the car. "We're leaving, let's go!" So I jog to the car and get in and I ask him why we just left in the middle of the game. He replies " I gotta go home and take a shit". I'm thinking to myself great we gotta drive the 20 minutes home so this asshole can drop a deuce. Now he's the type of guy that will do everything in his power NOT to take a shit in public. Including driving 20 minutes home while passing like 28 perfectly acceptable places to pinch a loaf. He's a textbook CPABH. Can't poop anywhere but home.

So were headed home in the car and he starts showing visible signs of shit stress. The classic pain and worry face, you guys know what I'm talking about. 10 minutes into the ride he is now in serious distress and I'm starting to think he's not going to make it. He got to the point that he started punching himself in the leg because adrenaline can dissipate the feeling that your going to shit all over the car that you're currently driving. After that he settles down for the rest of the trip and I'm feeling relieved that I'm not going to be in the car and witness a grown man shit his pants for no good reason.

Now anyone who's been in this position is aware that your asshole knows when you get home. You relax just a bit as you pull in the driveway thinking, "I made it, whew". And then you race to the bathroom before shitting yourself. This was my buddy's downfall. As we pull down his street he starts getting visibly distressed again. We pull into the driveway and I'm expecting him to jump out of the car and run inside but he doesn't. He sits there for a second and then I realize he is trying to use every ounce of his willpower not to shit his pants. I jump out of the car because I'm not sitting around to watch this train wreck up close. He finally musters enough guts to get out of the car and attempt to waddle inside with clenched butt cheeks. He takes about 4 steps up the driveway and then he just bends over at the waist and says "oh no".

What follows next is the funniest real life scenario I've ever seen. Matt begins shitting his pants right there in the driveway. The shit is running down both of his legs and making 2 majestic piles at his ankles. it's now covering his shin guards and cleats. I, predictable am laughing hysterically because who wouldn't at this point. I also begin to notice his neighbor from across the street stop doing yard work and start taking notice of the situation going on right here. My buddy now is almost in tears and he has no idea what to do. Well the next thing we know his garage door starts opening and there is Matt's dad standing there looking in abject horror, witnessing his grown son take a dump in the driveway. "Jesus Christ Matt! What the hell are you doing." Matt finally decides to run around back to what I'm going to guess is strip naked and hose off. I'm left watching his dad wash the shit off the driveway that his 20 year old son just produced and make small talk to his neighbor.

:rofll:
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby Git » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:57 am

Outstanding.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
MML
Git
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby UFGN » Sat May 28, 2016 8:30 pm

I am currently in fecial crisis.

One of the most appalling bouts of the shits I've ever had. I am simply not in control atm. My anus resembles a rogue state where the sphincter is merely a puppet head of state, being controlled by the real bosses, who are whichever bacteria caused this. My usually reliable sphincter has been overthrown in a violent poo-d'etat.

Just spent twenty minutes on the crapper, watching the CL final through an open door at an angle.

Its just water.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Rastayouth » Sun May 29, 2016 3:15 pm

:rofll:
Late post but that reddit story made me cry with laughter. Great storytelling as well.
Rastayouth
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby UFGN » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:58 pm

STUCK ON TUBE

TOUCHING CLOTH

NO WAY OUT

PRAY FOR UFGN
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby UFGN » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:15 pm

Home safe. Minimal damage.

Sorry to disappoint

UFGN

Postby Zenith » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:53 pm

Given the groundhog status quo at Arsenal, GW is in dire need of a new detailed report written by one of its members explaining how they have defecated themselves.

Next time go all out UFGN.
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby Pudpop » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:52 pm

UFGN wrote:Home safe. Minimal damage.

Sorry to disappoint

Did you at least take a video of your waddle along the streets of Islington
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby UFGN » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:59 pm

Pudpop wrote:

Sorry to disappoint

Did you at least take a video of your waddle along the streets of Islington

My undercrackers didn't even sustain much damage. Minor smearing. They'll live again after a good wash

I laid waste to my toilet with a pretty explosive watery load. That's all really, depressingly un-notable

UFGN

Postby RowdyRoddyPoppins » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:37 pm

Sorry to disappoint

Would of been the first you have shit yourself since the June 24th lol
RowdyRoddyPoppins
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby UFGN » Thu May 10, 2018 7:35 am

Reporting near miss at work. Seconds from going home in disgrace.

Three glasses of fresh o.j. on top of a dodgy tummy. Not clever in hindsight

Some very minor damage. Tissue paper and Fabreeze deployed

UFGN

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu May 10, 2018 12:05 pm

UFGN wrote:Reporting near miss at work. Seconds from going home in disgrace.

Three glasses of fresh o.j. on top of a dodgy tummy. Not clever in hindsight

Some very minor damage. Tissue paper and Fabreeze deployed

Your in this thread a lot.

Your bowel control is cause for concern.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby SuperJackyWilshere » Thu May 10, 2018 12:14 pm

This whole thread is a weird concern.
SuperJackyWilshere
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Jedi » Thu May 10, 2018 12:27 pm

SuperJackyWilshere wrote:This whole thread is a weird concern.

What are you talking about? This is the best thread on GoonersWorld
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby StLGooner » Thu May 10, 2018 1:40 pm

Did last year at a bikers rally at the lake. Caught a stomach sickness, thought I was over it and could trust a fart. I couldn't. Had to throw my favorite shorts away. I miss them.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Funny Stuff and Games