The random joke thread

Make the forum laugh here. Please keep it clean. Suggest any good forum games.

Re: The random joke thread

Postby greengoonerie » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:41 pm

ah no, he couldn't be that thi....hang on......it's Rio Ferdinand.....maybe I'll revise my thoughts on that one...

Still, no player deserves to have 2p thrown at them.
greengoonerie
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Zenith » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:58 pm

Yeah just found out they threw a coin at him, had no idea when I posted the pic. :lol:
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby TheArsenalPost » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:02 pm

Great shot though.
TheArsenalPost
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Zenith » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:51 am

Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby Yorkyblue » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:15 pm

greengoonerie wrote:ah no, he couldn't be that thi....hang on......it's Rio Ferdinand.....maybe I'll revise my thoughts on that one...

Yeah it's wrong throwing stuff at players. They'll be a bit more careful with their celebrations in front of our fans at our stadium in the future (not that it makes it right).

A lot got said about Ade but nothing is being said about them. Rooney sliding on his knees in front of our fans etc.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby StLGooner » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:11 pm

Yorkyblue wrote:
greengoonerie wrote:ah no, he couldn't be that thi....hang on......it's Rio Ferdinand.....maybe I'll revise my thoughts on that one...

Yeah it's wrong throwing stuff at players. They'll be a bit more careful with their celebrations in front of our fans at our stadium in the future (not that it makes it right).

A lot got said about Ade but nothing is being said about them. Rooney sliding on his knees in front of our fans etc.

Rooney never played for you though.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Yorkyblue » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:24 pm

No, but I bet he's hated more. The thing that was brought up about Ade was winding the fans up on purpose and potentially causing a riot. Oh look, a fan ended up on the pitch when they celebrate in front of us.

It's like Rio as well. He loved it when the fan ran on the pitch at Bellamy and when Bellamy had a bottle thrown at him. He even grabbed Bellamy by the neck over it. I'll be honest, it was wrong of the fan the other day but I have no sympathy for the t**t. I'd of had more sympathy if it had even been Rooney it hit.

Barry has been fined for abusive language. How does Rooney get to play any games at all? He should be skint with the fines he should have so would need to find another job!

Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby StLGooner » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:14 pm

I think the fan was wrong too, he should be ashamed............ cause he should've hit RvP. :hiding: ;)
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby CynicalGooner » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:18 pm

Yorkyblue wrote:

That's because of what happened 5 seconds later. You wave the right of any kind of moral high ground when your fans throw objects at players.
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Yorkyblue » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:28 pm

CynicalGooner wrote:
Yorkyblue wrote:

That's because of what happened 5 seconds later. You wave the right of any kind of moral high ground when your fans throw objects at players.

It's just a shame Barry didn't grab Rio by the neck like Rio did when Bellamy got bottled by a United fan.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Yorkyblue » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:48 pm

I have to add, it would be funny as f**k if it turned out to be a United fans coin what hit Rio. There is a very good chance it could of been as they were flying at City all game.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Massa » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:46 pm

it wouldn't be that funny
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:32 am

Yorkyblue wrote:I have to add, it would be funny as f**k if it turned out to be a United fans coin what hit Rio. There is a very good chance it could of been as they were flying at City all game.

Why would they throw a coin at their own player? :dontknow:
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Yorkyblue » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:34 am

ThereIsBearCum wrote:
Yorkyblue wrote:I have to add, it would be funny as f**k if it turned out to be a United fans coin what hit Rio. There is a very good chance it could of been as they were flying at City all game.

Why would they throw a coin at their own player? :dontknow:

It wouldn't be direct, coins obviously miss their initial target, like none of theirs managed to hit our players. It probably wasn't one of their coins but it does seem to be taking a while and City are usually quite quick with the ban stick in those blocks.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby dj_jonty_uk » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:57 pm

Too much money in Manchester these days.....that's the real problem here.....

;)
dj_jonty_uk
Charlie George
Charlie George

PreviousNext

Return to Funny Stuff and Games