Re: You might as well leave Nik

Postby djaxster » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:22 pm

RVP
Total starts in all comps = 30. Total goals 15

Adebayor
Total starts = 24. Total goals = 12

Bendtner
Total starts = 22. Total goals = 11

Oh f**k me look how shit Bendy is played 2less games than that great player Adey and only one goal behind..
WHERES THE ANTI ADEY POST THEN. When are knobheads on here going to start giving Adey some shit never cos most of you are stuck up his arse along with his head... How old is Adey?How much does he get paid?How many of his players has Bendy attacked?
adey should feel lucky that he's still here after nutting Bendy in FRONT OF 60,000 PEEPS AND NOT GOT ARRESTED.
I hope Bendy scores the winning goals in the FA Cup and Champions league and see what you guys have to say then.
djaxster
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Re: The Bendtner Thread

Postby djaxster » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:25 pm

gzagee wrote:
Inchpractice wrote:
mikey_gooner wrote:stan collymore and ian holloway on talksport now talking about the booing of young players , worth listening too

Listening to it now.
Can't believe people booed Agbonlahor? WTF?

He's part of the reason they've been in the top four for so long!

It's all going wrong in football it really is. :shifty:

And they clapped when his number came up for substitution.

thats beacause they are not real football fans i would never boo any player from my team
djaxster
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Cheese » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:40 pm

Djaxster, you not a fan of AdeBARNDOOR then?
“What a great day for football, all we need is some green grass and a ball.”
Cheese
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Bristol_Gunner » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:46 pm

tbh although i dont like bedntner or ade much i would rather see barndoor out the door. His arrogance i find is a level beyond bendtner and you can forgive bendy cos of his age but the way ade was last summer i have never really liked him since.
Bristol_Gunner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby djaxster » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:29 pm

All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:Djaxster, you not a fan of AdeBARNDOOR then?

i was when he first was here he played well with Henry but for the last 2 years he's never in the right posistion has been offside more than any other premier player FACT and sometimes looks like he cant be bothered and headbutting a younger player and getting away with it .. He's an arrogant bully who doesn't even deserve to wear the Arsenal shirt.. When have you ever seen Henry,Wrighty,Mers or even Adams( Morrow incident not included) hit one of their teammates. those guys are arsenal legends Adey is just an Arse.
djaxster
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Inchpräctice » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:40 pm

This is now turning into an Ade bashing thread. :doh:

Can someone start another thread specifically for Ade bashing please?
Djaxster. All I will say is that fights between team-mates happen all the time it's just that we don't get to see them because they usually happen in training.
Don't think that Ade is the only one to get physical with a team-mate.
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby whee » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:06 pm

People get so suprised when there's squabbles.

Think about it, there's usually a group of between 20-30 individuals, ranging from about 16 to early 30's training together for a few hours every day. There's bound to be a disagreement or two.

Jesus, it's not just pally pally, sucking each other off in the changing rooms all the time, despite the pre-match butt slapping and high fives.

I f***ing hate all that shite. "Shows good team morale" - does it bollocks. Pretentious crap that's fooling nobody, that's what it is.
whee
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby whee » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:08 pm

Well f***ing played tonight Bendtner - Came on and changed the game.

Let's hope this thread is booming with people willing to admit they've given you an overly hard time.

"But one game doesn't change anything"

No, it doesn't, but this is countless times he's come off the bench and helped salvage something.

Hats off son.
whee
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby djaxster » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:12 pm

Pukka one whee as i said inthe game post things changed when bendy came on. HE WAS EVERYWHERE BUT IN THE RIGHT POSISTIONS GETTING GOOD PASSES IN AND BEING STRONG thats what we want in players and gallas . TIME TOO SHUT UP BOO BOYS OR ARE YOU MAKING THESE PLAYERS PROVE YOU WRONG?
djaxster
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Inchpräctice » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:44 pm

Sometimes in a game you just need raw strength and a bit of height to rough up the defenders and that's exactly what he provided today.
As soon as he came on the defenders had to work twice as hard as they had been.
Tbh I don't think the RVP & Vela partnership worked that well tonight and if Bendy hadn't just played in the last game he probably would've started.
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby gzagee » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:53 pm

whee wrote:Well f***ing played tonight Bendtner - Came on and changed the game.

Let's hope this thread is booming with people willing to admit they've given you an overly hard time.

"But one game doesn't change anything"

No, it doesn't, but this is countless times he's come off the bench and helped salvage something.

Hats off son.

Agreed.
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby Fordy » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:12 pm

yep he did well again

not great in parts to be honest but he made a big difference to how the team played

people showed spend more time asking why RVP is so wank the last few weeks and dont say he scored i could have put that in
Fordy

Postby Good_Eye_Sniper » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:12 pm

Good_Eye_Sniper wrote:I wouldn't blame you.

The fans here will not give you a chance. Ever.

Score 15 goals in the first half of the next match and people will be shouting "you're shit".

Score the winner in the Champions League final, and people will be pointing to a chance you missed previous to it.

You see, as a fanbase, we Arsenal fans need a scapegoat, and regardless of how well you play, now, or in the future, there are some fans who will "reset" to type, and just slag you off simply because you are you.

We've seen it before. Senderos, Eboue, now you.

Yes, I know, it's pathetic.

It's a shame, because I for one think that you can become a good player, and I recognise that, at 21, you are still just starting out in your career.

Sadly, there are lots who dont.

It seems obvious to me that your problems in front of goal are psychological, since we have seen you slot important goals many times before. Sadly, again, many only see end product, and become part of the problem. That is of course, unless booing and ridicule spur you on.

I for one hope that you don't leave, but after this latest debarcle, as I said before, I wouldn't blame you if you did.

:doh:

Why has this been assimilated into another thread?

It just doesn't make any sense now :dontknow: :doh:
Good_Eye_Sniper
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby gzagee » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:17 pm

Fordy wrote:yep he did well again

not great in parts to be honest but he made a big difference to how the team played

people showed spend more time asking why RVP is so wank the last few weeks and dont say he scored i could have put that in

Fordy, RvP has been carrying the major scoring and creative threat for months. He goes a little off the boil and you're saying he's w*nk. I think it's long overdue that others should be carrying the threat.

Jheeeeeeez man. :rolleyes:
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby Inchpräctice » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:51 pm

I agree Gzagee.
It was only about 5 games ago that RVP looked like the only one who was EVER going to score over the 90 minutes.
He's played so well this season that I wouldn't complain if he doesn't score for another 4 games as long as he plays well and the team wins.
If anyone deserves to be cut some slack it's him.
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to 52. Nicklas Bendtner