Nicklas Bendtner looking for a route out of Arsenal

Nicklas Bendtner looking for a route out of Arsenal

Postby Trina » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:40 pm

Nicklas Bendtner has reiterated his desire to secure a move away from Arsenal, preferably in the January window.

The 25-year-old came close to leaving Emirates Stadium over the summer, with talks held with Crystal Palace.

No deal was agreed, though, and Bendtner - who has spent the last two seasons on loan at Sunderland and Juventus - remains on the Gunners' books.

He finds himself behind Olivier Giroud in the striking pecking order and has made sporadic outings off the bench this term.

With there clearly no long-term future for him in north London, Bendtner hopes his transfer wish will be granted in the new year - with the Denmark international adamant that sporting factors, rather than money, will influence his decision.

"I want to get away from Arsenal. Whether it is in the winter, we must wait and see," he told reporters while away on international duty.

"I will make my decision depending on where the greatest sporting challenge lies. Finances, in this context, mean very little to me.

"I've been playing football since I was four years old and back then it was for the love of the sport. It is for the love of the sport that I play today as well."

Bendtner admits he is growing tired of discussing his future, with Denmark coach Morten Olsen having joined the chorus of those urging him to move on.

After initially refusing to speak about the matter on Wednesday, Bendtner added: "I was sick and angry of answering questions yesterday.

"I think I had said that I did not want to comment on questions about Arsenal and I became sick of it when asked the third time.

"But of course, I don't want it in the way of things. But it happens sometimes where reporters say anything. But I would like only to respond to questions about Denmark when I am with the national team."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... of-arsenal
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Nicklas Bendtner looking for a route out of Arsenal

Postby arsebandit » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:44 pm

Sporting factors? What utter bollocks. We all know the only reason we're still stuck with the guy is the scandalous wages wenger decided to put him on. Denilson before him was an identical predicament. Perhaps he can say that now as he's bled us dry & could quite easily hang up his ego & still live very comfortably as a r***rd, sorry retired whoppa. I honestly feel he is non-league quality & I use quality very loosely. It will be interesting to see where he goes as the choice will not be his cos what he thinks & what everyone knows regarding his standard will dictate his next club. I'll be very surprised if a championship team offer him anything other than the bucket & sponge job. I for one will be glad to see the back of him
arsebandit
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Kyle? » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:45 pm

He can f**k off for all i care. We're better off without him.
Fatal Descent
Spinning around
I've gone too far
To turn back round

Desperate attempt
Stop the progression
At any length
Lift this obsession

Arsenal In, Arsene Out
Kyle?
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Git » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:19 pm

Hans Gruber wrote:He can f**k off for all i care. We're better off without him.
MML
Git
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby prolific » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:20 pm

I've already said here viewtopic.php?f=114&t=2603&start=120#p916335 that he's a c***. Simple.
You're Scared Of Change.
prolific
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Royal Gooner » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:54 pm

Hmmm....
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Santi » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:43 pm

You can always buy your contract out if it's not about money Bendtner.......
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Callum » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:45 pm

Lets hope we can bring in a new striker in January and Sanogo gets back to fitness and begins to show some potential so we can move Bendtner on as soon as possible. It'll be the best for both parties.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby Cripps » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:58 pm

Striker Nicklas Bendtner, 26, claims his reputation as a "psychopath" is unfair and is damaging his chances of leaving Arsenal.
Full story: Daily Mirror

I'd have thought him being shit and not lowering his wage demands play more of a part
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Callum » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:59 pm

He has a point though and I do feel bad for him with regards to some of the stick he gets. The fact that even some of mainstream media outlets join in with the 'banter' shows how bad it's gotten.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby Cripps » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:02 am

He could have left us last summer but didn't cos the buying club didn't want to match his wages.

That's down to him
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Royal Gooner » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:08 am

if people would leave off St. Nicklas of Bendtner, he might not have wanted to go.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:22 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:if people would leave off St. Nicklas of Bendtner, he might not have wanted to go.

If he was good enough to play for us, we wouldn't want him to leave.
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Return to 52. Nicklas Bendtner