Nicklas Bendtner

Re: Nicklas Bendtner

Postby redordead » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:40 am

Hes arrogant self indulgent lazy and greedy with an ego the size of a buffalos head the way he was munching on hes chewing gum during the game said it for me
I set myself some very low standards in which i fail to achieve
redordead
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby greengoonerie » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:43 pm

redordead wrote:Hes arrogant self indulgent lazy and greedy with an ego the size of a buffalos head the way he was munching on hes chewing gum during the game said it for me

Wenger or Bendtner?

sorry - didn't notice the chewing gum bit - must be Bendtner...!
greengoonerie
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Popey » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:11 pm

if he would have scored the equalizer yesterday he would be a hero now :lol:

"Flamini played in more CL finals and won more trophies in England than anyone at Spurs"

madJens
bacary-sol-cashley
vieira-cesc
freddie-alexis-pires
dennis-thierry
Popey
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby GSK_AFC » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:13 pm

Still can't believe nobody got on the end of those 2 Sagna crosses. Unbelievable.
GSK_AFC
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Arsenal Tone » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:33 pm

If Wenger hadn't stuck Nik on the wing for most of his early opportunities and forced him down the pecking order with signings like Park and Chamakh he could have been as good as Giroud imo.

Too late now though, we need him offloaded asap!
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby gooney » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:45 pm

Angelito wrote:I don't think it's Arsene's fault here. Wenger kept him for the COC and possibly FA Cup games. In an ideal scenario, Bendtner wouldn't even be on the bench for us in the PL and CL games. And then both Walcott and Podolski got injured...

so Wenger kept him for FA cup that starts in january and league cup games. Meaning he counted on Giroud to play every minute in the league and not get injured? Wenger fvcked up and as last desperate effort kept bendtner thinking atleast its another body. This is why Wenger called him last day of the window and said you are staying and why bendtner was so sad to hear that. Wenger did everything to get rid of him for 2 years.
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Arsenal Tone » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:56 am

I think Wenger sees Podolski as cover for Giroud.
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby prolific » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:30 pm

Premier League: Nicklas Bendtner told to leave Arsenal by Denmark manager Morten Olsen
Last Updated: November 12, 2013 12:47pm
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... rten-olsen

Denmark striker Nicklas Bendtner has been told to leave Arsenal in the winter transfer window by his national team manager Morten Olsen. Bendtner had been expected to leave north London in the summer on a permanent move after spending the last two seasons on loan at Sunderland and Juventus. However the Dane, who joined the Gunners as a 16-year-old from FC Copenhagen, remains at the Emirates where he has made just seven club appearances in all competitions so far this season. His only goals have come for Denmark when he struck twice in a World Cup qualifying 2-2 draw against Italy last month - and Olsen believes the 25-year-old's career is being stalled by Arsenal.

"Bendtner scored two great goals for us in the game against Italy, but there were also things he lacked in the match and this only comes through playing games", said Olsen. "It is for this reason that he should find something new this winter, and so, we know that well. I think he will make the recommendation to himself and that is the main thing. Footballers want to play football. He has maybe 10 years left to go; he must use them well."

I'm tired of hearing about this guy.
You're Scared Of Change.
prolific
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:52 pm

St. Nicklas of Bendtner, Lord of Injury Time
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby prolific » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:07 pm

Still a c***...

Transfer news: Nicklas Bendtner looking for a route out of Arsenal
Last Updated: November 15, 2013 6:23pm
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... of-arsenal

Nicklas Bendtner has reiterated his desire to secure a move away from Arsenal, preferably in the January window. The 25-year-old came close to leaving Emirates Stadium over the summer, with talks held with Crystal Palace. No deal was agreed, though, and Bendtner - who has spent the last two seasons on loan at Sunderland and Juventus - remains on the Gunners' books. He finds himself behind Olivier Giroud in the striking pecking order and has made sporadic outings off the bench this term. With there clearly no long-term future for him in north London, Bendtner hopes his transfer wish will be granted in the new year - with the Denmark international adamant that sporting factors, rather than money, will influence his decision. "I want to get away from Arsenal. Whether it is in the winter, we must wait and see," he told reporters while away on international duty. "I will make my decision depending on where the greatest sporting challenge lies. Finances, in this context, mean very little to me. I've been playing football since I was four years old and back then it was for the love of the sport. It is for the love of the sport that I play today as well."

Bendtner admits he is growing tired of discussing his future, with Denmark coach Morten Olsen having joined the chorus of those urging him to move on. After initially refusing to speak about the matter on Wednesday, Bendtner added: "I was sick and angry of answering questions yesterday. "I think I had said that I did not want to comment on questions about Arsenal and I became sick of it when asked the third time. But of course, I don't want it in the way of things. But it happens sometimes where reporters say anything. But I would like only to respond to questions about Denmark when I am with the national team."

Did he not turn down the chance to join CL participants due to them not willing to pay him as much as Arsene, sorry Arsenal does! f**k off, total piss take.
You're Scared Of Change.
prolific
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Angelito » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:14 pm

I guess he will never learn. Just get him out in January.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby AFC10 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:59 pm

f**k him. Put him in the reserves and play Chuba
AFC10
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Myrmedus » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:03 pm

Greatest sporting challenge? Haha, yeah, you've always been up for a challenge, eh Nick? It really shows in your work-rate.
Go Cannons!!
Myrmedus
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby UFGN » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:43 pm

The Fox says Bendtner is shit.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Git » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:07 am

UFGN wrote:The Fox says Bendtner is shit.

As an advocate of good music I am ashamed that you used that.

I thought you were better than that.
MML
Git
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

PreviousNext

Return to 52. Nicklas Bendtner