Nicklas Bendtner

Re: Nicklas Bendtner

Postby prolific » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:05 pm

Plymöuth Gööner wrote:So the i don't care was aimed at the press in denmark, not at the arsenal fans? Is that right?

Because twitter and the english press seem to be taking the 'i don't care' statement and suggesting it was aimed at us gooners!

The 'I don't care' comments were to do with him smoking cigars, that attitude, his attitude has a knock on effect for Arsenal so yes he may as well have said it to us Gooners. A better attitude and he wouldn't have said that but hey he thought it was ridiculous that he found himself in the reserves. And apparently we've scapegoat him, an easy prey. If he wasn't soo f***ing stupid may be things would be different.

Honestly I cannot wait until he fucks off. What a moron!
You're Scared Of Change.
prolific
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Pudpop » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:25 pm

GTFO
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby ClockEnd Mark » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:27 pm

Dont know why Arsen bothers to bring him on as sub. Might just as well take a player off and be done with it.
ClockEnd Mark
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Miss Arsenal » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:27 pm

Pudpop wrote:GTFO

+1
WENGER OUT NOW

THIS FRAUD NEEDS TO GO
Miss Arsenal
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Freeloader » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:29 pm

Why be mad at Bendtner? Clearly doesn't want to play for the club. It's Wenger's fault that a good backup striker wasn't bought.
Show the spoiler
Wenger? More like w***er, amirite?!?
Freeloader
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Gunner Down Under » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:32 pm

I'm mad at both the club and Bendtner
Gunner Down Under
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby RowdyRoddyPoppins » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:33 pm

We had the money to replace him......................its the club and Wengers fault!
RowdyRoddyPoppins
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby MrMcG » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:34 pm

needs a firing squad i hate him, he typifies everything thats wrong with football.

Lack of effort, money motivated, no desire, lack of motivation and so on..

May think I'm being harsh but at the moment arsenal need another striker he had the chance and opportunity to step up and cement himself a place in the team. No instead he doesn't try and just blames others for his lack of performance and slates fans because we made him an easy target.. No mate you made yourself it by claiming you can be the best in the world when in reality you would struggle in my work 5 a side team.

t***er
MrMcG
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Massa » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:59 pm

Freeloader wrote:Why be mad at Bendtner? Clearly doesn't want to play for the club. It's Wenger's fault that a good backup striker wasn't bought.

True.
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby Santi » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:15 pm

Bendtner should be trying his heart out every game if he cares about football at all, can't blame Wenger for him playing shit...you can only blame Bendtner. You can blame Wenger for the fact he even plays, not the fact he plays shit.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby MrMcG » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:26 pm

Massa wrote:
Freeloader wrote:Why be mad at Bendtner? Clearly doesn't want to play for the club. It's Wenger's fault that a good backup striker wasn't bought.

True.

Then that just proves how much of an unprofessional player and person he is. If he doesn't want to play then he shouldn't be paid.

Just because i don't want to work doesn't mean i shouldn't bother but still pickup a pay check
MrMcG
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Massa » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:28 pm

It's not like he's standing around. He's just not playing out of his skin either.
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby MrMcG » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:07 pm

Massa wrote:It's not like he's standing around. He's just not playing out of his skin either.

Agreed,

But you would think if he wants to leave or whatever busting a gut could only help him. Be good when he is gone i think
MrMcG
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby gooney » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 pm

RowdyRoddyPoppins wrote:We had the money to replace him......................its the club and Wengers fault!

Absolutely....but they failed in the summer to have any backup plans. they worked all summer to get a striker and after 3 months they couldnt get one. Bendtner is a player who has been told he has no future here and been loaned out for 2 years. suddenly he gets last day of the window a call and say we are counting on you and they expect him to be all fine.
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Angelito » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:16 am

I don't think it's Arsene's fault here. Wenger kept him for the COC and possibly FA Cup games. In an ideal scenario, Bendtner wouldn't even be on the bench for us in the PL and CL games. And then both Walcott and Podolski got injured...
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to 52. Nicklas Bendtner