The Bendtner conundrum

Re: The Bendtner conundrum

Postby Dejan » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:43 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:
Dejan wrote:he's shit PG, get over it


No he isn't.


he is.
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
User avatar
Dejan
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 25349
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Re: The Bendtner conundrum

Postby Royal Gooner » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:45 pm

Dejan wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:
Dejan wrote:he's shit PG, get over it


No he isn't.


he is.


He isn't. shit players don't score hat-tricks in the CL.
User avatar
Royal Gooner
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8991
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Re: The Bendtner conundrum

Postby Dejan » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:45 pm

shit players play for crystal palace
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
User avatar
Dejan
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 25349
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Re: The Bendtner conundrum

Postby Royal Gooner » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:47 pm

Dejan wrote:shit players play for crystal palace


Which is exactly why he is here and not there.
User avatar
Royal Gooner
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8991
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Re: The Bendtner conundrum

Postby Dejan » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:51 pm

he would of been there if we had another striker. It had nothing to do with bendtners 'qualities' that we kept him here.
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
User avatar
Dejan
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 25349
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Re: The Bendtner conundrum

Postby Royal Gooner » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:00 pm

Dejan wrote:he would of been there if we had another striker. It had nothing to do with bendtners 'qualities' that we kept him here.


I don't think so. If Wenger was so desperate to ship him out, he'd have worked harder at getting a striker (ie. paid the £3m chelsea wanted for Ba). Clearly Wenger does think Bendtner can turn it round and I do trust that he can because Bendtner does have the ability otherwise Wenger wouldn't bother keeping him.
User avatar
Royal Gooner
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8991
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Re: The Bendtner conundrum

Postby StLGooner » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:04 pm

I don't think Nick has the ability nor the attitude to make it here anymore. He could be a good backup striker, but we already have a good backup in Giroud. Still need that guy to replace RvP.
Formerly ChVint22
User avatar
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 35642
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA

Re: The Bendtner conundrum

Postby Dejan » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:06 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:
Dejan wrote:he would of been there if we had another striker. It had nothing to do with bendtners 'qualities' that we kept him here.


I don't think so. If Wenger was so desperate to ship him out, he'd have worked harder at getting a striker (ie. paid the £3m chelsea wanted for Ba). Clearly Wenger does think Bendtner can turn it round and I do trust that he can because Bendtner does have the ability otherwise Wenger wouldn't bother keeping him.


so we not getting a striker because we want to keep bendtner? no mate.We have been trying to offload Bendnter all f***ing summer. If our plan was to keep bendtner than Wenger simply wouldnt have allowed Bendtner to negotiate a contract at HSV earlier in the summer, or start talking with crystal palace. The deal with crystal palace was basically a done deal but Wenger just wanted another striker.

The reason we missed out on a striker is because we left things till the last minute, not because of Bendtners super duper quality.

We didnt sign Suarez because of Bendtner right?

Bendtner's shit.
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
User avatar
Dejan
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 25349
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Re: The Bendtner conundrum

Postby Dejan » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:08 pm

And Chelsea wouldnt of have sold ba to us. How is that not obvious?
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
User avatar
Dejan
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 25349
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Re: The Bendtner conundrum

Postby Royal Gooner » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:11 pm

Dejan wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:
Dejan wrote:he would of been there if we had another striker. It had nothing to do with bendtners 'qualities' that we kept him here.


I don't think so. If Wenger was so desperate to ship him out, he'd have worked harder at getting a striker (ie. paid the £3m chelsea wanted for Ba). Clearly Wenger does think Bendtner can turn it round and I do trust that he can because Bendtner does have the ability otherwise Wenger wouldn't bother keeping him.


so we not getting a striker because we want to keep bendtner? no mate.We have been trying to offload Bendnter all f***ing summer. If our plan was to keep bendtner than Wenger simply wouldnt have allowed Bendtner to negotiate a contract at HSV earlier in the summer, or start talking with crystal palace. The deal with crystal palace was basically a done deal but Wenger just wanted another striker.

The reason we missed out on a striker is because we left things till the last minute, not because of Bendtners super duper quality.

We didnt sign Suarez because of Bendtner right?

Bendtner's shit.


As I keep pointing out he is not sh*t. sh*t players don't score in the CL let alone score hat-tricks in the knockout stage, sh*t players don't get loaned out to Juventus, sh*t players don't score which is something Bendtner can do. And what you say just reaffirms my point, if Wenger really wanted him out he wouldn't have kept him back as a backup for Giroud.

On edit: Why did chelsea even allow us to negotiate for a loan fee then?
User avatar
Royal Gooner
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8991
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Re: The Bendtner conundrum

Postby Dejan » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:25 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:Sh*t players don't score in the CL


Shit players can still score in the CL. Its no big deal.

Royal Gooner wrote:sh*t players don't get loaned out to Juventus


Shit strikers are strikers that cant score. Thats exactly what he did at juve. shit player

Royal Gooner wrote:if Wenger really wanted him out he wouldn't have kept him back as a backup for Giroud.


We tried to offload him all summer for f**k sake. Its not easy to offload him if f***ing barely anyone wants him, and when a team does want him, Bendtner is f***ing asknig for too much money.

Arsenal have reportedly agreed to pay striker Nicklas Bendtner £3million to leave the club.

Nicklas Bendtner’s prospective move to Premier League new boys Hull City could fall through due to the striker’s huge wage demands.

Nicklas Bendtner’s proposed move to Eintracht Frankfurt could be on the verge of collapse due to the Arsenal man’s ‘unrealistic’ wage demands.

Nicklas Bendtner is in talks with Turkish side Trabzonspor as he bids to finally secure a move away from Arsenal this summer.

Nicklas Bendtner says he will finally depart Arsenal within the next two weeks after holding talks with ‘five or six’ clubs over a transfer.


As I said. We tried to offload him all summer.


Royal Gooner wrote:On edit: Why did chelsea even allow us to negotiate for a loan fee then?


And why Chelsea allowed us to negotiate with Ba was probably to stall time. Brilliant move from Mourinho and Chelsea if you ask me. After Ba there was not enough time to get someone else in. And if you read Mourinho's comment he clearly stated he wouldnt sell to us.
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
User avatar
Dejan
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 25349
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Re: The Bendtner conundrum

Postby Tony Adams » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:30 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
Tony Adams
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 35622
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:03 pm

Re: The Bendtner conundrum

Postby Royal Gooner » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:37 pm

Dejan wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:Sh*t players don't score in the CL


Shit players can still score in the CL. Its no big deal.

Royal Gooner wrote:sh*t players don't get loaned out to Juventus


Shit strikers are strikers that cant score. Thats exactly what he did at juve. shit player

Royal Gooner wrote:if Wenger really wanted him out he wouldn't have kept him back as a backup for Giroud.


We tried to offload him all summer for f**k sake. Its not easy to offload him if f***ing barely anyone wants him, and when a team does want him, Bendtner is f***ing asknig for too much money.

Arsenal have reportedly agreed to pay striker Nicklas Bendtner £3million to leave the club.

Nicklas Bendtner’s prospective move to Premier League new boys Hull City could fall through due to the striker’s huge wage demands.

Nicklas Bendtner’s proposed move to Eintracht Frankfurt could be on the verge of collapse due to the Arsenal man’s ‘unrealistic’ wage demands.

Nicklas Bendtner is in talks with Turkish side Trabzonspor as he bids to finally secure a move away from Arsenal this summer.

Nicklas Bendtner says he will finally depart Arsenal within the next two weeks after holding talks with ‘five or six’ clubs over a transfer.


As I said. We tried to offload him all summer.


Royal Gooner wrote:On edit: Why did chelsea even allow us to negotiate for a loan fee then?


And why Chelsea allowed us to negotiate with Ba was probably to stall time. Brilliant move from Mourinho and Chelsea if you ask me. After Ba there was not enough time to get someone else in. And if you read Mourinho's comment he clearly stated he wouldnt sell to us.


You missed the point in each one. The first is that I said that sh*t players don't score in the CL KO phase let alone score hat-tricks.

If Bendtner was poor and couldn't score, he wouldn't have even gone on loan to Juve.

If we really wanted to offload him that bad, we could always terminate his contract and the fact that we didn't shows that Wenger still values him.

Stall time? For what purpose? What on earth would Morinho gain from wasting our time?
User avatar
Royal Gooner
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8991
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Re: The Bendtner conundrum

Postby Dejan » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:43 pm

If bendtner wasnt shit, he would of atleast scored or assisted once in juventus. He didnt and thats why Juventus has been so stupid for loaning him and they know it.

If you cant realise the fact that we tried to offload him all summer than I would recommend you www.specsavers.com. Why would we terminate his contract? It will only costs us much money. Especially since we agreed to let Bendtner speaking with other teams all summer but Nicklas kept f***ing his own deals up by asking unrealistically wages.

Isnt that obvious? To prevent we strenghten our team. Why would you, on the last day of the transfer summer, weaken your team and directly strenghten your rival by selling a good player? Read Mourinho's statement. They werent willing to sell to us.

He's shit.
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
User avatar
Dejan
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 25349
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Re: The Bendtner conundrum

Postby Royal Gooner » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:03 pm

Dejan wrote:If bendtner wasnt shit, he would of atleast scored or assisted once in juventus. He didnt and thats why Juventus has been so stupid for loaning him and they know it.

If you cant realise the fact that we tried to offload him all summer than I would recommend you http://www.specsavers.com. Why would we terminate his contract? It will only costs us much money. Especially since we agreed to let Bendtner speaking with other teams all summer but Nicklas kept f***ing his own deals up by asking unrealistically wages.

Isnt that obvious? To prevent we strenghten our team. Why would you, on the last day of the transfer summer, weaken your team and directly strenghten your rival by selling a good player? Read Mourinho's statement. They werent willing to sell to us.

He's shit.


I'll re-emphasise, we were only trying to loan Ba not buy him. And the question has still not been answered, for what purpose would mourinho waste our time? Of course they were not willing to sell, they were willing to loan.
User avatar
Royal Gooner
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8991
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:38 pm

PreviousNext

Return to 52. Nicklas Bendtner

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest