The Bendtner conundrum

Re: The Bendtner conundrum

Postby Zedie » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:01 pm

ÜFGN wrote:
mg86 wrote:anyone who doesn't want him to do good for us is not quite understanding it, we suffer if he doesn't do well because we didn't buy a striker, he has to do well and we should want him to because if giroud gets injured and he is no good we are in trouble

I dont want him to do badly, I want him to not play! If he does play however I hope he has the decency to do a professional job.... but thats as far as it goes. If he scores as far as im concerned its strictly business and I will still see him as an outsider.

This same feeling for you applies for me. Its exactly how i felt when we signed Gallas.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Royal Gooner » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:12 pm

I've just noticed that Arsenal have diciplined him in some way by taking away his beloved 52 squad number and placed him with the number 23. I thik that's going to be his penance and cross to bear.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Youngie » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:15 pm

Would honesty love nothing more if he smashed in 15+ plus and make all of us look like c****.
Youngie
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Dejan » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:16 pm

Le Chat wrote:Would honesty love nothing more if he smashed in 15+ plus and make all of us look like ****.

lets start with 1 shall we
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Youngie » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:27 pm

Dejan wrote:
Le Chat wrote:Would honesty love nothing more if he smashed in 15+ plus and make all of us look like ****.

ever the optimist. :lol:
Youngie
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Inchpräctice » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:29 pm

Dejan wrote:

Let's start with getting him fit.
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Popey » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:30 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:I've just noticed that Arsenal have diciplined him in some way by taking away his beloved 52 squad number and placed him with the number 23. I thik that's going to be his penance and cross to bear.

I didn't even noticed that...

"Flamini played in more CL finals and won more trophies in England than anyone at Spurs"

madJens
bacary-sol-cashley
vieira-cesc
freddie-alexis-pires
dennis-thierry
Popey
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:18 am

He doesn't deserve Sol's old number. Give him 53 just to piss him off.
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Royal Gooner » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:19 am

ThereIsBearCüm wrote:He doesn't deserve Sol's old number. Give him 53 just to piss him off.

Too late. It's already been assigned to him for the year. I think that taking away 52 has p***ed him off enough.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Youngie » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:47 pm

CrimsönGunner11 wrote:With Ozil playing in the hole any ST will appear world class even Bendtner :cheerleader:

:roflmao:
Youngie
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby GunnGunn » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:34 pm

Get him fit, take no rubbish, work on his attitude and he can come back strong...After he has also apologised for being a complete tool.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:43 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:I've just noticed that Arsenal have diciplined him in some way by taking away his beloved 52 squad number and placed him with the number 23. I thik that's going to be his penance and cross to bear.

Unless the 23 reflectsan adjustment of his wages, this is symbolic and has literally no impact on a player who hasn't worn an Arsenal jersey since 2011 and is still pulling in 52k week in week out.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Popey » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:01 pm

“I had a chat with him because I blocked his move,” the manager said. “I wanted him to stay in the end because I felt that we were short up front, that Sanogo might need a few months to adapt.

“As well as that Nicklas Bendtner, with the right state of mind and the right focus, has the quality to help the squad to win things.

“He was honest. He is an honest guy. We want complete commitment and focus from him and he promised that. Nicklas Bendtner, with complete focus and commitment, will be a very strong player in our squad.”

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... an-help-us

"Flamini played in more CL finals and won more trophies in England than anyone at Spurs"

madJens
bacary-sol-cashley
vieira-cesc
freddie-alexis-pires
dennis-thierry
Popey
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Popey » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:53 am

"We have now strikers who are real strikers," said Wenger. "Sanogo is not fit but he has stature as well, we are building him up physically, he has good technical quality. And don’t forget we have Bendtner who is coming back.

"It is a fantastic opportunity for him [Bendtner]. Honestly, he was supposed to go, but he stayed and once he stays you have to consider him as a full player of the squad.

"If he deserves to play in front of Giroud, he plays in front of Giroud. That is as simple as that.

"He lost his way a little bit, but he is not a bad boy. He is a good guy. He took the easy way a little bit but now he realises there are some [signals] in your career when players think that is the moment for them. He has got the message."

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... -situation

madJens
bacary-sol-cashley
vieira-cesc
freddie-alexis-pires
dennis-thierry
Popey
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Dejan » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:03 am

lol
Rest in Peace SE13 :(