Bendtner : I’ll never return to Arsenal

Re: Bendtner : I’ll never return to Arsenal

Postby Fabrestuta » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:28 am

Futuo wrote:Sod all to do with his car crash, he was crap even when he was playing as a striker. That miss against Barca was unforgivable.

Hope he does okay at Sunderland as at present no managers want him despite him thinking he's one of the best!

That's the spirit. Don't let the truth or facts get in the way of a good bullshitting.

As was mentioned Bendy was effective when he had to lead the line as a STRIKER, or did you ignore the actual stats?. What do you do for a living? Say your job is changed over night to something completely different to what you are good at, how effective would you be? Although in your case you are probably great at everything......

Also Bendy is still only bloody 23. To call him "crap" just proves you know f**k all about anything...which you have proved time and again.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Est83 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:34 am

Fabs... you really hate this guy don't you? :lol:

Can't we all just, get along? :biggrin: :thumbsup:

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby Arsenal~Fanatic » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:54 am

Forest wrote:Me and GG have said it numerous times, hes a 442 not 433 striker, maybe him and Gyan/Wickham can become awesome and beat our rivals.

Good luck.

thats cos he is a no 9 not a no 10 . Playing a no 9 on the wings was madness .
Arsenal~Fanatic
SE13
SE13

Postby VCC » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:07 am

bendy does ok at international duty,he needs to play in a two up front situation,i will reserve my true judgement till i see how he goes for sunderland,one thing for sure i rate bendy miles above shcmuk
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Futuo » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:53 am

Bungle678 wrote:He's had chances in his favoured position, cup games and friendlies as well as countless others over the years.

Exactly which is why no managers wanted him if it was going to cost them.
Futuo
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby gzagee » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:58 am

Inchpractice wrote:That's shocking if true. I didn't know he had that much bitterness towards the club.
He definitely should've started much more than he did, especially when Chamakh was contributing absolutely f**k all.

Hope Sunderland give him regular starts in the right position. If they do he'll have to prove Wenger wrong though.

Did he really say that? I'm waiting for someone to say his comments were misquoted.
If those were exactly what he said then he can 'do one'.
And that's despite the fact he should've stayed and played ahead of Chamakh.

Don't talk like that about your club. Still an employee as I recall...
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby mel4 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:50 pm

Bungle678 wrote:He's had chances in his favoured position, cup games and friendlies as well as countless others over the years. As for being put out wide, bigger and better forwards have done a job on the wings and do you think Gerrard conmplained about being used at right back when he was breaking in to the side?

Players like Bendtner, Denilson, Merida and Bentley had all at their disposal but rather than knuckling down they felt they were owed their chance and whined. Its one of the few faults I give our youth system to be honest, they are heaped with so much praise without doing too much that their egos barely fit through the tunnel before they have even made a league debut!

+100

He is not a confident lad. He just has twerked up brain cells. Scez, Wilshere, Frimps are confident lads. Many teams shuffle player positions in times of need to suit their formations. Flamini, Reyes, Henry, Cesc all did at Arsenal. They didn't become so god danged awful as Nik was/is. There are simple football touches so basic for every footballer. Nik lacks so many.

Many pundits in the past have labelled Walcot lacking football brains. Even at Walcots worst, his brain functions more than Niks.

Wish him well and hopes he transfers more of his brain to soccer mouth abilities to his brain to soccer playing abilities

........ 1 - nil to The Arsenal
mel4
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Futuo » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:10 pm

on form tonight
Futuo
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Bendtner : I’ll never return to Arsenal

Postby Arsenal Tone » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:11 pm

Futuo wrote:Sod all to do with his car crash, he was crap even when he was playing as a striker.
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Futuo » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:19 pm

Plymouth Gooner wrote:
Futuo wrote:Sod all to do with his car crash, he was crap even when he was playing as a striker for Arsenal.

EFA :hail:
Futuo
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby mg86 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:01 pm

We don't need Bendtner anyway. He does offer rediculous positioning and a good ariel threat. That said, he is hampered by pace and needs a fox in the box striker or pacey striker to compliment him in a two striker formation I feel. Van Persie does too in my opinion. Difference is Van Persie can kick the sh*t out of the ball and is a free kick master. He is a much better passer and is also quicker. He also is lightyears better with the ball at his feet. Bedntner would make a good understudy behind Van Persie but he has shown he is not happy not starting so there is no appeasing him.
Szczesny
Debuchy Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Ramsey Flamini
Walcott Ozil Sanchez
Welbeck
mg86
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Trina » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:46 pm

I think some of the problems with Bendy is he needs to act like a man, grow a pair and stop letting his father make all the decisions. His father is his agent if I remember right? And was always spouting things in the media.

I understand his dad wants the best for him as any parent would. But I think he makes all the decisions and pressures Bendtner into them. Just a personal opinion of course.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby VCC » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:52 am

Trina wrote:I think some of the problems with Bendy is he needs to act like a man, grow a pair and stop letting his father make all the decisions. His father is his agent if I remember right? And was always spouting things in the media.

I understand his dad wants the best for him as any parent would. But I think he makes all the decisions and pressures Bendtner into them. Just a personal opinion of course.

parents are also blind in sport to there childs true value (within the sport)
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby The Goats Horn » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:34 am

VCC wrote:parents are also blind in sport to there childs true value (within the sport)

Nail on the head there VCC

Bendtner is a child ;)
The Goats Horn
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby TRA Dial Square » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:57 am

I bet Bendtner was one of those kids you see on those C4 Documentary's about the parents who proper push their kids into sport and pageants and shit.
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

PreviousNext

Return to 52. Nicklas Bendtner