Nicklas Bendtner prepared to leave Arsenal this summer

Re: Nicklas Bendtner prepared to leave Arsenal this summer

Postby gzagee » Mon May 23, 2011 6:31 pm

Nicklas Bendtner 'opens door to Spurs switch after Arsenal transfer request'
Nicklas Bendtner could be set to cross the north London divide and join Tottenham after signalling his intent to leave Arsenal.

The wantaway striker has informed the Gunners to listen to offers for his services after failing to break into the first-team this season, and his father confirmed he already has interest from Premier League clubs.
This opens the door to a sensational switch to White Hart Lane as Harry Redknapp is desperately searching for a striker, and Spurs are one of the only clubs in England whose stature suits Bendtner’s requirements.
‘Nicklas is 100 per cent open now to a change of clubs,’ Thomas Bendtner told the Daily Mirror.
‘He has made his decision and he has told it to Arsenal. Nicklas needs to be playing from the start so, sadly, he must leave.
‘He wanted to finish the season first, so no-one could say he didn't fight for a first-team place right until the end.
‘There is real interest from both English and German clubs, and Bayern Munich were after him, earlier. It's very exciting.'
Bendtner Snr has ruled out one potential suitor in the form of Aston Villa, whose star player Ashley Young is also being linked with Redknapp's side.
‘Talk about Aston Villa is rubbish. He has not met anyone from there,’ he added.
Newcastle and Sunderland are also both in need of a new hitman, although Bendtner is unlikely to fancy relocating to the north east.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/8 ... z1NCZEStl3
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby Dejan » Mon May 23, 2011 6:35 pm

lolll
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Mon May 23, 2011 7:04 pm

any other club in the world (maybe not United or Barca) and I would wish him well... but if he goes there he will be an utterly hateful c***
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby CrimsonGunner11 » Mon May 23, 2011 9:27 pm

ThereIsBearCum wrote:any other club in the world (maybe not United or Barca) and I would wish him well... but if he goes there he will be an utterly hateful ****

This.
They're not even in the CL FFS :doh:
Ramsdale
(Turner/Hein)
White Saliba Gabriel Zinchenko
(Tomiyasu/Niles) (Timber/Holding) (Trusty/Kiwior) (Tierney/Tavares)
Odegaard(c) —- Rice
(Xhaka/Lokonga) —- (Partey/Elneny)
Havertz
(Jorginho/Vieira)
Saka Jesus Martinelli
(Pepe/Nelson) (Nketiah/Balogun) (Trossard/ESR)

Last Updated: 07/02/23
CrimsonGunner11
Predictions League 2011-12, 2017-18 Winner
Predictions League 2011-12, 2017-18 Winner

Postby Fabrestuta » Mon May 23, 2011 9:55 pm

gzagee wrote:

Nicklas Bendtner 'opens door to Spurs switch after Arsenal transfer request'
Nicklas Bendtner could be set to cross the north London divide and join Tottenham after signalling his intent to leave Arsenal.

The wantaway striker has informed the Gunners to listen to offers for his services after failing to break into the first-team this season, and his father confirmed he already has interest from Premier League clubs.
This opens the door to a sensational switch to White Hart Lane as Harry Redknapp is desperately searching for a striker, and Spurs are one of the only clubs in England whose stature suits Bendtner’s requirements.
‘Nicklas is 100 per cent open now to a change of clubs,’ Thomas Bendtner told the Daily Mirror.
‘He has made his decision and he has told it to Arsenal. Nicklas needs to be playing from the start so, sadly, he must leave.
‘He wanted to finish the season first, so no-one could say he didn't fight for a first-team place right until the end.
‘There is real interest from both English and German clubs, and Bayern Munich were after him, earlier. It's very exciting.'
Bendtner Snr has ruled out one potential suitor in the form of Aston Villa, whose star player Ashley Young is also being linked with Redknapp's side.
‘Talk about Aston Villa is rubbish. He has not met anyone from there,’ he added.
Newcastle and Sunderland are also both in need of a new hitman, although Bendtner is unlikely to fancy relocating to the north east.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/8 ... z1NCZEStl3

GG read this and immediately broke down. As we speak he's probably eating ice cream and sobbing.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby GunnGunn » Mon May 23, 2011 9:57 pm

Not really mate, if he goes, he goes.
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby gzagee » Mon May 23, 2011 11:01 pm

Read on Guardian he's snubbed Denmark in the U21's because he wants to spend time with his family.
Apparently it's not been well received in Denmark.... He doesn't make things easy on himself.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... ern-munich?
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby GunnGunn » Mon May 23, 2011 11:04 pm

Why the hell would he represent the U-21 side at 23 when he is the Senior teams starting striker?

He hasn't played for the U-21 side since 2006!
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Dejan » Mon May 23, 2011 11:06 pm

since when its possible to play for U21 team when ur 23? wtf lol
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Mon May 23, 2011 11:13 pm

Dejan wrote:since when its possible to play for U21 team when ur 23? wtf lol

Think you can have a maximum of 2 or 3 23yearolds or something like that. Wierd, i know.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby gzagee » Mon May 23, 2011 11:16 pm

GunnGunn wrote:Why the hell would he represent the U-21 side at 23 when he is the Senior teams starting striker?

He hasn't played for the U-21 side since 2006!

Simon Kjaer has said he's going to play a part, as has their wonderkid from Ajax. The report says it's the country's biggest sporting event for many a year. :dontknow:

@ those questioning his age I think you can still be eligible to play U21s if you were 21 or under at the time of the previous tournament. Can't remember the exact specification but it's something to do with that.
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby VCC » Tue May 24, 2011 1:44 am

he will be on the world stage every scout will be there of course he will play makes good economic sense for him,HE IS FOR SALE
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby gzagee » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:44 pm

Not sure if this has already been posted but if so I'm sure TRA will want to take credit he's posted a few pages back or, in another thread.... ;)

The interview was apparently given to Danish website sporten.dk

‘I HAVE DECIDED 100% THAT I MUST LEAVE ARSENAL’

Gunners striker Nicklas Bendtner has confirmed to a Danish website that he has made the decision to leave Arsenal this summer.
The striker found first-team opportunities hard to come by this season with the arrival of Marouane Chamakh and the scoring form of Robin van Persie .
Indeed most of the playing time Bendtner had was out of position on the wing, a role he has found it hard to adapt to.
German giants Bayern Munich are believed to be interested, and the 23-year-old has welcomed the prospect of a new challenge after seven years at Arsenal. The striker said:
‘I have decided 100% that I must leave Arsenal. I’ve considered this for a long time and was quite clear when I arrived at my decision.’
‘It doesn’t feel particularly strange to not know what my future holds – I’m quite calm and confident that I’ll be fine at a new club.’
‘I’m fully focused on Saturday’s game for now, because it is incredibly important, but after the international is over I may focus more directly on my future [but] I am sure I could easily go on holiday without having to panic about it. I’m looking to relax, mentally, after a season that was not what I hoped for or expected.’
Bendtner has been valued at roughly £10million by his father and agent.

http://www.arsenalnews.co.uk/lsquoi-hav ... ink/78710/
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby JordanTheGunner » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:07 pm

Best striker that Arsenals ever had ... do me a favour, he's been good to us over the years but his time has come, he deserves to be playing every game ... but not for us, for a Blackburn or a Fulham.
Follow me on twitter @JordanLovesey!

The only proven winner in red and white at this club? Arsene Wenger. Sack the board.
JordanTheGunner
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby GunnGunn » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:28 pm

He is good enough for Arsenal, but he isn't good enough in this formation because he has a better player than him ahead of him.
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

PreviousNext

Return to 52. Nicklas Bendtner