Nicklas Bendtner prepared to leave Arsenal this summer

Re: Nicklas Bendtner prepared to leave Arsenal this summer

Postby Dejan » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:42 pm

Inchpractice wrote:
Dejan wrote:to be honest, i wouldnt be suprised if he left. As we all know, his ego is huge. And he is NOT gonna be our number 1 striker as long RVP is at the club.

He doesn't expect to be our number one striker. He's never said he does either.
He's well aware that there's a queue of good strikers at our club and that he has to earn his place in the queue, he's said it many times.
The whole ego business is hugely exaggerated.

He expects himself to be the world best striker within 5 years, anyone who thinks like that surely wants to be the number 1 striker of his club.

I would really not be suprised if he left this summer.
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby gzagee » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:43 pm

If those quotes from the Guardian are untrue and fabricated then he should sue them. If they are true then he's contradicting himself, and we have every right to speculate upon what he means, and what might happen. No matter what comes out in Arse.com
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby Inchpräctice » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:16 pm

gzagee wrote:If those quotes from the Guardian are untrue and fabricated then he should sue them. If they are true then he's contradicting himself, and we have every right to speculate upon what he means, and what might happen. No matter what comes out in Arse.com

People always say 'Why doesn't he sue then?' but I've explained that before.
Suing someone isn't something you just switch on like a light, it drags on for years and years creating more and more unwanted publicity distracting you from your game (ask George Michael) and giving the tabloids more and more fuel to create hateful stories about you e.g. NOW BENDTNER SUES GUARDIAN OVER SLIGHTLY UNPLEASANT MISQUOTE.

If they'd said something really really bad like he was buttfucking Ashley Cole while chatting to Real Madrid on the phone it would be worth it but for something like this which is frankly the usual shit-stirring bullshit there's just no point.
I went to the small claims court over a car my missus bought which didn't work properly. It dragged on for over a year and was easily the most stressful thing I've ever done. That was child's play compared to the nightmare involved in suing the Guardian.

The kid is apparently already distracted after splitting up with his girlfriend 7 weeks after his first child was born, he doesn't need any more stress.
The tabloids have said far worse things about Cesc and other players and they didn't sue because apart from all the hassle I guess they just trust the fans (wrongly in some cases) to smell bullshit when it's thrown in their faces.

The last time a player said "I love this club" and then ten minutes later said "I love Real Madrid and I'm free in the summer" it was Adebuyfuckingwhore.
If you think Bendtner is capable of 'doing an Ade' then you must have an extremely low opinion of him.
There's only one Adebayor imo.
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Fabrestuta » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:38 pm

No idea how much truth there is in the story, but as chavster said, I certainly do not believe anything that comes out of a players mouth when they talk about love for a club.

Do I think he wants to leave? who knows, I am sure he's very frustrated though.

One thing is for sure. If he did leave GG would cry himself to sleep for weeks, and end up 20 stone from eating haagen daz all day.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Dejan » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:48 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:No idea how much truth there is in the story, but as chavster said, I certainly do not believe anything that comes out of a players mouth when they talk about love for a club.

Do I think he wants to leave? who knows, I am sure he's very frustrated though.

One thing is for sure. If he did leave GG would cry himself to sleep for weeks, and end up 20 stone from eating haagen daz all day.

:sneaky2: :rofll:
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Forest » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:36 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:Do I think he wants to leave? who knows, I am sure he's very frustrated though.

Problem is he doesnt do enough sometimes in games and can go missing, so although he might want to start more hes got to earn it.

Which is basically what he said in the orginal interview.
@Coulston17

Yeeewwwwwwwwwww Rrrrreeeeeeds!
Forest
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Est83 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:47 pm

Forest wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:Do I think he wants to leave? who knows, I am sure he's very frustrated though.

Problem is he doesnt do enough sometimes in games and can go missing, so although he might want to start more hes got to earn it.

I'd agree with that.

How did he do against England? I was busy so wasn't paying my full attention. Only looked when I heard them mention Wilshere... which seemed to be quite a lot actually.

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby Forest » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:03 pm

Est83 wrote:
Forest wrote:

I'd agree with that.

How did he do against England? I was busy so wasn't paying my full attention. Only looked when I heard them mention Wilshere... which seemed to be quite a lot actually.

Went missing after first half really although we defended well.
@Coulston17

Forest
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby GunnGunn » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:05 pm

Forest wrote:

He has played up front once this season, kind of hard to make an impact when you are a CF playing on the wing...

If i recall it took RvP about 3-4 games to get back into his groove, Bendtner hasn't been afforded that kind of chance, what happened the last time Bendy got a chance up front? 9 goals in 11 games and about 5 assists is what happened...

His crosses are excellent on the RW though.
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Forest » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:16 pm

GunnGunn wrote:
Forest wrote:

He has played up front once this season, kind of hard to make an impact when you are a CF playing on the wing...

If i recall it took RvP about 3-4 games to get back into his groove, Bendtner hasn't been afforded that kind of chance, what happened the last time Bendy got a chance up front? 9 goals in 11 games and about 5 assists is what happened...

His crosses are excellent on the RW though.

Not saying anything bad but even you have said hes had below par performances and we cant really give him 4 games to find his groove, hes getting chances to impress abait against Leeds, Ipswich etc but should be impressing against those teams before AW can think about starting him at CF ahead of RVP.

Plus we've both agreed several times we'd prefere him to play with a partner up top than lone striker. Does have a good cross though.
@Coulston17

Forest
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby gzagee » Mon May 23, 2011 1:23 pm

Bendtner '100%' open to transfer

Nicklas Bendtner's father and agent has revealed the striker wants to leave Arsenal, with Bayern Munich supposedly interested.

The Danish forward has found first team opportunities hard to come by this season following the arrival of Marouane Chamakh last summer, and Robin van Persie's return to fitness in the second half of the campaign.

The 23-year-old has never made any secret of his desire to play more first team football and having once again been let out of Arsenal's 2-2 with Fulham on Sunday he looks set to move on.

His father and agent Thomas Bendtner says the self-confident forward has informed the Gunners he is open to leaving this summer if the right offer comes in.

"Nicklas is 100 per cent open now to a change of clubs," his father told the Daily Mirror.

"He has made his decision and he has told it to Arsenal. Nicklas needs to be playing from the start so, sadly, he must leave."

His father went on to rubbish talk Bendtner might end up at Aston Villa, claiming German giants Bayern Munich are highly interested in his son.

http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/53 ... nsfer.aspx
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby GunnGunn » Mon May 23, 2011 1:29 pm

So long Bendy, was nice knowing ya!
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Mon May 23, 2011 3:03 pm

god Wenger shits me
why did we have to put up with Bendtner when he clearly wasn't ready, and now that he's starting to show some use, we freeze him out and sell him
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Popey » Mon May 23, 2011 3:10 pm

its stupid. I can see us starting with a 4-4-2 formation next season and then nic would have a chance...but NOOOO! wenger is stupid! I think we will miss him one day.

"Flamini played in more CL finals and won more trophies in England than anyone at Spurs"

madJens
bacary-sol-cashley
vieira-cesc
freddie-alexis-pires
dennis-thierry
Popey
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Massa » Mon May 23, 2011 6:25 pm

f***ing all of our players leaving
Massa