Great Bendtner Goal Vs Portugal

Re: Great Bendtner Goal Vs Portugal

Postby IMF » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:35 am

castano wrote:
IMF wrote:
Theo14Cesc4 wrote:Beauty :)
I don't get why Arsene plays him out wide and RVP in the middle, they're both better in the other position; RVP is well good for Holland on the right wing, and Bendtner's a good target man, especially with how much we cross the ball.

You're not the only one puzzled by that decision but it's because RVP will not track back well enough when we're defending.

He doesn't have the stamina to be constantly running back and forth where Nik does. RVP can't be benched because he's one of the highest paid players in the squad now.

rvp playing at wings means he gotta help defending and that'll make us conceed uncountable free-kicks in our half and get him constantly booked

Oh yeah I forgot that bit! He can't tackle for sh*t and always gives away free kicks in dangerous area's!

The only time Nik will be played in the centre is if RVP doesn't play. In matches he's gone to the centre for about 3 minutes in each game but RVP goes straight back in the middle.

RVP is the only striker in the squad who can't play on the wings for us. He can for his country as he doesn't need to track back for sh*t, but we can't afford that as it'd keep our full backs from marauding forwards...
DEAD-WOOD OUT!!
Show the spoiler
SPEND SOME WONGA WENGA!!!

AND IT'S AAAAAAARSENNNAAAAAAAL!!
AAARRRRSENAAAAL FC
WE'RE BY FAR
THE TIGHTEST COMPANY
THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN
IMF
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Location: Chigwell, formerly Isle of Dogs, formerly Redbridge

Postby WengaIsMyHomeBoy » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:37 am

He's crap on the wing for Holland. I want VP benched...Imo Either Eduardo or Bendtner will be much better as a central striker.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER: RAPE

APPARENTLY IT’S NOW ILLEGAL, SO DON’T DO IT!
WengaIsMyHomeBoy
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby djaxster » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:52 am

Great goal Bendy. things are looking up for our youngsters after this and Ramseys goal
djaxster
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Rockin' Robin » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:02 am

Good points IMF & Castano. It's just frustrating seeing our tallest striker trying to whip the ball into the middle :lol: but having said that about RVP needs to track back, I don't recall Messi doing much tracking back.
Rockin' Robin
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Bristol_Gunner » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:06 pm

one thing that has impressed me about bendtner is his control of the ball when it coes in from crosses. He has a great ability to chest the ball down and in the future can make a great target man.
Bristol_Gunner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby IMF » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:16 pm

Theo14Cesc4 wrote:Good points IMF & Castano. It's just frustrating seeing our tallest striker trying to whip the ball into the middle :lol: but having said that about RVP needs to track back, I don't recall Messi doing much tracking back.

Messi defends from the front and is always hassling defenders. RVP doesn't have the energy/stamina to do that.

Bristol_Gunner wrote:one thing that has impressed me about bendtner is his control of the ball when it coes in from crosses. He has a great ability to chest the ball down and in the future can make a great target man.

Bendtners chest control ability has always been spot on. He's like the chest king.
DEAD-WOOD OUT!!
Show the spoiler

AAARRRRSENAAAAL FC
WE'RE BY FAR
THE TIGHTEST COMPANY
THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN
IMF
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby IMF » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:18 am

Working from home so watching the Denmark v Portugal on ESPN (repeat) and Bendter is by far Denmarks best player... It's just ridiculous how he's so much better than any other Danish player.
DEAD-WOOD OUT!!
Show the spoiler

AAARRRRSENAAAAL FC
WE'RE BY FAR
THE TIGHTEST COMPANY
THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN
IMF
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby foxy » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm

Very nice calm strike. Lets hope we see one of them against Citeh eh???
Aaron Ramsey's magic, he wears an Arsenal hat. Sir Alex said come play for me but Aaron said f**k that. Ramsey is a Gooners fan, he wears his shirt with pride, he plays for Arsenal FC, red and white army by his side!
foxy
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Previous

Return to 52. Nicklas Bendtner