I want to leave if I can't play!

Re: I want to leave if I can't play!

Postby Est83 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:22 pm

A nice quiet chat with Wenger :dontknow:

Meybe he could have answered with "I don't plan on staying 4th choice keeper for long"...

I could see why he'd be pissed though, but now he's also got a manager fed up with his lack of professionalism, AND two teams mates who might feel a little offended.

But if it works and Mannone gets made number one... I'll take all this back!

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby GunnGunn » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:46 pm

Fed up with his lack of professionalism?

He said he was happy but he just wanted to play, even if it was on loan for 6 months, he didn't do a Chesney and insult the club, or the manager and i doubt Flappy and Al can take offence because they should f***ing know they haven't done well, and thats all he said.

What happened with Chesney? AW folded like a wet paper towel and immediately gave him Mannone's place in the team.

Mannone has been treated like a piece of shit yet all he ever does is bang on about how great we are, and how he wants to be Number 1 and how happy he is here.

He is frustrated but is happy and i think everyone should be able to relate to that, i don't think he is in the wrong for saying what he did, i think AW is in the wrong for being so spineless.
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Leody » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:56 pm

People really do blow things way out of proportion.

Sure he did kind of have a go at Flappy and Average Al, but it wasn't all that harsh. He didn't call them what 90% of us would have. Just said they're not really playing all that great. And said he would like a LOAN move so he could get some first team action. Who wouldn't want that? I don't think there is a professional on this planet that would be happy with nothing but training for a full year, not even getting a reserves match...
This space used to be more fun...
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Previous

Return to 24. Vito Mannone