Selling Arshavin

Re: Selling Arshavin

Postby verminator97 » Mon May 31, 2010 8:56 pm

yeah thats the f***ing problem with arshavin 4 goals at anfield next day he might not get a touch of the ball and diaby is a player who has found brilliant consistency in his game this season
verminator97

Postby mg86 » Mon May 31, 2010 9:52 pm

verminator97 wrote:yeah thats the f***ing problem with arshavin 4 goals at anfield next day he might not get a touch of the ball and diaby is a player who has found brilliant consistency in his game this season

Diaby is straight up not as good as Arshavin, so there is no need for any debate, there is no need for comparison.
Szczesny
Debuchy Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Ramsey Flamini
Walcott Ozil Sanchez
Welbeck
mg86
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Inchpräctice » Mon May 31, 2010 10:05 pm

GunnGunn wrote:
Jay22 wrote:
verminator97 wrote:
Popey wrote:
Q8 Gooner wrote:
Massa wrote:Yeah Arshavin is shite and Diaby is great

+1

diaby had a good game with france against tunesia. but arshavin is much better than diaby.
f**k off you know abou is better then arshavin the physical strength he provides is unbelievable has to be better then arshavin

Easy there, son. I know you are new here but you don't tell people on GW to f**k off. Calm down.

As for Diaby being better than Arshavin... :dizzy: :dizzy:

Tag me...PLEASE.

You're tagged.
verminator97 wrote:yeah thats the f***ing problem with arshavin 4 goals at anfield next day he might not get a touch of the ball and diaby is a player who has found brilliant consistency in his game this season

:rofll: :rofll:
Brilliant consistency! Love it!
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Goose » Mon May 31, 2010 10:22 pm

Lols
Goose
Member of the Year 2009
Member of the Year 2009

Re: B52 Bomber...

Postby cescpistol » Mon May 31, 2010 10:28 pm

CynicalGooner wrote:You all slate Arshavin but then he'll get a hat trick in his next game and all will be forgiven im sure

agreed.

i would say diaby and theo should be given the heave-ho.
cescpistol
Michael Thomas

Re: B52 Bomber...

Postby mg86 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:48 am

cescpistol wrote:
CynicalGooner wrote:You all slate Arshavin but then he'll get a hat trick in his next game and all will be forgiven im sure

agreed.

i would say diaby and theo should be given the heave-ho.

We shouldn't sell Theo. Off of injuries, he is an excellent sub to have later in games.
Szczesny
Debuchy Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Ramsey Flamini
Walcott Ozil Sanchez
Welbeck
mg86
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby ayN » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:11 am

You're becoming my favorite poster now. :doh: Brilliant consistency, Diaby > Arshavin, I'm sure you must have been drunk while posting this?
Wenger please go away
ayN
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby GunnGunn » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:29 am

verminator97 wrote:
Popey wrote:
Q8 Gooner wrote:

+1

diaby had a good game with france against tunesia. but arshavin is much better than diaby.
f**k off you know abou is better then arshavin the physical strength he provides is unbelievable has to be better then arshavin

Physical strength, i am 10,000 times stronger than that retarded piece of shit, it doesn't mean i am good enough for Arsenal.

You even uttering Diaby in the same breath as Arshavin is insulting, and this is coming from someone who doesn't like Arshavin.

The only thing going for Diaby is the fact he is big and black and he is living off the hype he may someday be our answer to Vieira, which will never f***ing happen because his mother dropped him on his head and than sat him down in front of WC 1998, meaning he has all the moves of a footballer but the brain of a f***ing dead goldfish.

I have never seen a player so injuriating in all my life, one game he can be the bollocks the next 10 he is absolutely atrocious, then when he plays well for 3 games in a row you think he has bucked the trend but no he does one better and then fucks up the next 30 games.

At least Arshavin can produce that something special even if he does fuckall for 90 minutes, Diaby just does fuckall for 90 minutes and the game is over.

When he is running with the ball he looks like he should be sitting in Broadmoor with a Nurse constantly wiping the dribble from his face and trying not to look into those i am going to rape you eyes.

"My ball, my ball, my ball, my ball"
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby ayN » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:45 am

GunnGunn wrote:
verminator97 wrote:
Popey wrote:
Q8 Gooner wrote:

+1

Physical strength, i am 10,000 times stronger than that retarded piece of shit, it doesn't mean i am good enough for Arsenal.

You even uttering Diaby in the same breath as Arshavin is insulting, and this is coming from someone who doesn't like Arshavin.

The only thing going for Diaby is the fact he is big and black and he is living off the hype he may someday be our answer to Vieira, which will never f***ing happen because his mother dropped him on his head and than sat him down in front of WC 1998, meaning he has all the moves of a footballer but the brain of a f***ing dead goldfish.

I have never seen a player so injuriating in all my life, one game he can be the bollocks the next 10 he is absolutely atrocious, then when he plays well for 3 games in a row you think he has bucked the trend but no he does one better and then fucks up the next 30 games.

At least Arshavin can produce that something special even if he does fuckall for 90 minutes, Diaby just does fuckall for 90 minutes and the game is over.

When he is running with the ball he looks like he should be sitting in Broadmoor with a Nurse constantly wiping the dribble from his face and trying not to look into those i am going to rape you eyes.

"My ball, my ball, my ball, my ball"

:rofll: :rofll: :rofll:
Wenger please go away
ayN
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Libertine » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:51 am

CynicalGooner wrote:Many times this season people would slag off Arshavin during a match then he'd go and set up 2 goals and score one.

He didn't have a great season by any stretch but I'd love to keep him for another season or 2. He'll have a rest this summer and hopefully have a good pre-season and I think we'll see the best of him again.

I agree.
Far too soon to be writing Arshavin off in my opinion.
Libertine
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Q8 Gooner » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:05 am

I think the Diaby > Arshavin was meant to be a joke..!! lol
RED ARMY
Q8 Gooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby verminator97 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:54 pm

this is f***ing disgraceful just cause diaby was shit before this year it doesnt mean he is bad now if you watch our games in depth you will see how much hard diaby puts for us diaby could be long gone from arsenal cause of you lot slagging him i cannot see how everyone thinks arshavin is so much better just because he is a better known player doesnt mean he is actually a better player
verminator97

Postby Fabrestuta » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:57 pm

We KNOW he has talent, what drives us mad is his effort and commitment. He has one good game in 10 (if we are lucky) most of the time he dribbles the ball into a bank of defenders, then stands around with his thumb up his arse while the rest of the team have to track back.
If you think Diaby has been fantastic for us then I have some prime real estate in Chernobyl I can let you have cheaply.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Fabrestuta » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:10 pm

Oh and lets not forget Diaby's funny little habit of giving the ball to the other team. He is either colour blind or just plain stupid, but he has never met an opposing player he didn't want to pass to.

Seriously, the man couldn't find his own arse if he used both hands.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby starmandb » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:38 am

of the 44 games that arshavin has started we have only lost 4.we should be strenghthening not looking to sell our best players
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

PreviousNext

Return to 23. Andrey Arshavin