Re: Arshavin Injured

Postby castano » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:49 pm

may robinho never recover for the match..amen
castano
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Inchpräctice » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:53 pm

This is a good chance to see Rosicky play again.
Hope he starts against City.
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Fordy » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:08 pm

Inchpractice wrote:This is a good chance to see Rosicky play again.
Hope he starts against City.

I will have to watch this game it will be like when comets fly over, you dont get to see it vey often in your life
Fordy

Postby thebish » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:18 pm

Popey wrote:this is soo shit. but why did he play against wales? he was injured....shit!

I suspect it is part of the global conspiracy to injure and maim arsenal players. FACT.
(maybe the Scots instigated it?)
thebish
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Fordy » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:01 pm

thebish wrote:
Popey wrote:this is soo shit. but why did he play against wales? he was injured....shit!

I suspect it is part of the global conspiracy to injure and maim arsenal players. FACT.

lol
Fordy

Postby StLGooner » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:10 pm

Fordy wrote:
thebish wrote:

lol

Different account for thebish, but same old boring jokes about Arsenal. :sleepy:
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Fordy » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:13 pm

ChVint22 wrote:
Fordy wrote:
thebish wrote:

lol

Different account for thebish, but same old boring jokes about Arsenal. :sleepy:

he was simply trying to fit in and he decided the best way to do it was copy other people.
Fordy

Postby thebish » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:00 pm

ChVint22 wrote:
Fordy wrote:
thebish wrote:

lol

I have to confess it's not my joke - I first heard it on the radio from Arsene Wenger... he should take the credit, to be fair... ;)
thebish
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby niko197 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:03 pm

thebish wrote:

:rofll:
he's back!
niko197
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby StLGooner » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:38 pm

thebish wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:
Fordy wrote:
thebish wrote:

lol

I have to confess it's not my joke - I first heard it on the radio from Arsene Wenger... he should take the credit, to be fair... ;)

Come on bish, you can do better. I know you got it in you....... you're :smart: . ;)
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby thebish » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:18 pm

ChVint22 wrote:
Come on bish, you can do better. I know you got it in you....... you're :smart: . ;)

February 2008...

Arsène Wenger yesterday launched a scathing attack on the rest of the Premier League for what he claimed was the victimisation of his Arsenal team in the first signs that Frenchman is starting to feel the heat in the title race. "We lost Abou Diaby two years ago, and it was an unbelievable foul on him [he suffered a broken leg and a dislocated ankle against Sunderland]," Wenger said. "I should invite you sometimes to come into the dressing room and look at the legs of Alex Hleb after a game. You would be amazed. But what is happening is not a surprise to us. Every four fouls, Arsenal gets a yellow card and some other teams get yellow cards every nine fouls." :crybaby:

August 2009...

Wenger has also accused UEFA of being influenced by a "Scottish conspiracy" after they caved in to the case brought to them on Thursday by SFA chief executive Gordon Smith. The UEFA General Secretary David Taylor is also Scottish.

come on Chvint - face facts - there IS a global conspiracy against Arsenal on the pitch and off the pitch - and there IS a global media bias against Arsenal which always paints Arsenal in a bad light - anyone can see it if they would only face facts - Arsene can see it - all of us fair-minded, rational, balanced people can see it - and it seems totally obvious that this is responsible for Arshavin's latest injury... it's all an injustice of the highest order, simply not fair and probably also the reason Arsenal have missed out on some silverware in recent years...

if I were an Arsenal fan I'd be even crosser about it than I am now! Grrrrrr....!
thebish
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Swan » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:41 pm

please tell me he is going to be back soon...
Swan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby CynicalGooner » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:23 pm

I imagine he'll be back for Fulham. Best to wait for a Wenger press conference
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby stebby1 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:42 pm

regarding eboue,he tries hard every week he just needs something good to go his way if he scored the chance he gets we would be in a far better position as we have he team to win the league it is just some players go missing in the games against lesser teams
stebby1
Liam Brady

Previous

Return to 23. Andrey Arshavin