Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Which one did you get?

Pfizer-BioNTech
32%
Moderna
15%
Janssen (J&J)
6%
Oxford-AstraZeneca
29%
Sinopharm/Sinovac
No votes
Sputnik-V
No votes
Not vaccinated yet
18%

Total votes : 34

Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:59 am

Cheers
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Ach » Sun Jul 17, 2022 11:07 am

Just tested myself. Still positive although feeling better than few days ago. Cough is minimal as is runny nose.

Hopefully by tomorrow it's gone
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Angelito » Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:19 pm

Speedy recovery, Ach and PG.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Marsbar100 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:47 pm

Angelito wrote:Speedy recovery, Ach and PG.
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

Postby UFGN » Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:26 pm

Arsenal Tone wrote:Tested positive yesterday, my post count on here is about to go up as I do my best to sit still. Expect lots of wish list style formations. Sorry to anyone who follows me on twitter too.

Not actually feeling too bad. Cough and runny nose, headache but paracetamol seems to get rid of that.

Have you got the brain fog?

I had it last week and really, that was the main symptom, along with tiredness
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:53 pm

UFGN wrote:
Arsenal Tone wrote:Tested positive yesterday, my post count on here is about to go up as I do my best to sit still. Expect lots of wish list style formations. Sorry to anyone who follows me on twitter too.

Not actually feeling too bad. Cough and runny nose, headache but paracetamol seems to get rid of that.

No but feeling really grumpy. The first time I had it grumpiness was my first symptom. I remember being in work on the friday and saying 'i feel really grumpy for no reason' and then testing positive on the sunday. This time it started with a sore throat on friday morning but testing negative, then a cough and testng positive on saturday. The grumpiness has come later this time but it might be that i have lots to get done in work but I'm not allowed to go into work due to the positive test.
Raya/Ramsdale
???/Jorginho
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:06 am

Arsenal Tone wrote:
UFGN wrote:

No but feeling really grumpy. The first time I had it grumpiness was my first symptom. I remember being in work on the friday and saying 'i feel really grumpy for no reason' and then testing positive on the sunday. This time it started with a sore throat on friday morning but testing negative, then a cough and testng positive on saturday. The grumpiness has come later this time but it might be that i have lots to get done in work but I'm not allowed to go into work due to the positive test.

It's interesting you say that. I also felt really irritable a couple of days before I tested myself and got a positive result. It's like I knew something was wrong even though I didn't have any physical symptoms yet

The brain fog for me was pretty bad. Like living in a constant blonde moment where you can't hold a thought, find a word, explain yourself properly, or even motivate yourself to do basic tasks like empty the dish washer. That went on for a whole week.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Rockape » Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:37 am

The brain fog for me was pretty bad. Like living in a constant blonde moment where you can't hold a thought, find a word, explain yourself properly, or even motivate yourself to do basic tasks like empty the dish washer.

Sounds like your average teenager! :)
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Arsenal Tone » Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:58 pm

After last time i reckon i underestimated it. Not that bad, just still not right. Last time it was headache for two days. This time i'm on day four and still coughing like mad. I haven't really rested and assumed it'd be nothing like last time which probably hasn't helped.
Raya/Ramsdale
???/Jorginho
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Ach » Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:02 pm

Day 9

I'm negative.

Started feeling better couple days ago but got positive but now finally it's a single line

What's been happening in the world this past 9 days?
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby UFGN » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:50 pm

Has anyone else who had covid had an upset stomach afterwards?

I don't just mean a minor incident, I mean a weapons grade upset stomach and all the frills that go along with it including, frankly, pissing from the bum?

????

(In case you're wondering, 5lb in two days. I wouldn't recommend it)

UFGN

Postby dc16 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:22 pm

UFGN wrote:Has anyone else who had covid had an upset stomach afterwards?

I don't just mean a minor incident, I mean a weapons grade upset stomach and all the frills that go along with it including, frankly, pissing from the bum?

????

I know someone who had a similar experience with a recent bout of covid. They said it felt the same as viral gastroenteritis.
dc16
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby UFGN » Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:45 pm

dc16 wrote:

????

I know someone who had a similar experience with a recent bout of covid. They said it felt the same as viral gastroenteritis.

Yeah that's about it. And I don't think it's food poisoning because I've thought back through everything I've eaten recently and there's no suspects there

So either it's covid leftovers or its from touching a surface after some infested scrote who CBA to wash their hands

UFGN

Postby Yorkyblue » Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:31 pm

????

Few days late but me and my wife did a week or 2 after recovering from covid but we also think it came from my daughter so no idea if it was related. Sounds exactly the same though but sick as well.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby UFGN » Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:37 pm

Yorkyblue wrote:

????

Few days late but me and my wife did a week or 2 after recovering from covid but we also think it came from my daughter so no idea if it was related. Sounds exactly the same though but sick as well.

Sounds like a strong possibility. After writing that I did vomit as well. Recovered today but still risk assessing farts very carefully lol

UFGN

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee