Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Which one did you get?

Pfizer-BioNTech
32%
Moderna
15%
Janssen (J&J)
6%
Oxford-AstraZeneca
29%
Sinopharm/Sinovac
No votes
Sputnik-V
No votes
Not vaccinated yet
18%

Total votes : 34

Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Postby Phil71 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:59 pm

Dejan wrote:Got an invite for the vaccine aswell

I am not an anti-vaxxer by any means but I find the Astrazeneca company far too sketchy. Too many f***ing shit happends around that company. Are you allowed to choose your vaccine in the UK?

No. You get a call up to book an appointment and when you arrive you get what you're given.

I had the Oxford Astrazeneca and my wife had the Pfizer.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Rockape » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:00 pm

I am not an anti-vaxxer by any means but I find the Astrazeneca company far too sketchy. Too many f***ing shit happends around that company. Are you allowed to choose your vaccine in the UK?

No, you get what you're given and I was given the Astra Zeneca one. Felt a bit muzzy, but no pills needed. I'm struggling to understand why you think about 40M people have been vaccinated and theres a problem with it. All that nonsense being spout by the Politicians was ............political bollocks!
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Phil71 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:07 pm

Rockape wrote:

No, you get what you're given and I was given the Astra Zeneca one. Felt a bit muzzy, but no pills needed. I'm struggling to understand why you think about 40M people have been vaccinated and theres a problem with it. All that nonsense being spout by the Politicians was ............political bollocks!

I think a lot of it started when the row of shortages began.

Makes you think if it was started deliberately by someone or other to put other countries off using it.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Phil71 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:33 pm

German pensioners apparently have to fill in loads of forms before they can get their vaccine.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Rockape » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:02 pm

Yeah, but mainly when the Eurozone started to see our progress and realised they'd fcuked it right up. So much for the EU being the best, they were being shown up as a right bunch of Numptys. It would be funny, if it wasn't for the fact that they want our vaccine, but now have put their people off having it, which is causing an even bigger delay.......whilst the third wave builds! :doh:
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Phil71 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:24 pm

Rockape wrote:

Yeah, but mainly when the Eurozone started to see our progress and realised they'd fcuked it right up. So much for the EU being the best, they were being shown up as a right bunch of Numptys. It would be funny, if it wasn't for the fact that they want our vaccine, but now have put their people off having it, which is causing an even bigger delay.......whilst the third wave builds! :doh:

They were shown up for what they are. A bureaucratic monstrosity.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:02 pm

Phil71 wrote:
Rockape wrote:

They were shown up for what they are. A bureaucratic monstrosity.

............. after all the guff from Remain about the walls caving in and the sky falling and we'd all starve to death.

To my shock and amazement there is still food and medicine on the shelves, we got hit worse by the first lockdown than we did by leaving the EU, for all the destruction we were suppose to witness, we left the EU without so much as a wimper and just a couple days delays at the ports because the French bellend of a President can't hack he's all hot air.

Remember people fought tooth and nail about this for years, we'd never get a deal apparently, Theresa May's slaves state contract was the best we could get apparently.

She was actually the biggest cuckoo bird of them all tbf, tried to stitch us right up.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:26 pm

It's impossible to know what the long term side effects might be.

Don't need it and definitely not getting it.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Royal Gooner » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:21 pm

Phil71 wrote:German pensioners apparently have to fill in loads of forms before they can get their vaccine.

Ze germans love ze bureaucracy and always look for the chance to say "vere are your papers"?
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:32 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:It's impossible to know what the long term side effects might be.

Don't tell LMAO whatever you do, he'll think your only saying that because of Marvin Hagler.

:doh:
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby EliteKiller » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:44 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:It's impossible to know what the long term side effects might be.

Your insurance will double, most airlines won't allow you on board, several countries will be off limits - why would you want that?
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby jayramfootball » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:47 pm

Getting my vaccine tomorrow.
Don;t really want it TBH but the world is so passive these days people have allowed the govt and corporations to move towards making people's lives hell if they don't comply... as per the above post.
Crazy times.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:27 am

EliteKiller wrote:

Your insurance will double, most airlines won't allow you on board, several countries will be off limits - why would you want that?

Says who?

I haven't seen any airlines stipulating this, you just have to have tests proving you're covid negative.

Also where'd you hear that about insurance doubling?

I have a policy and my insurance provider hasn't told me to get the vaccine or else.

Sounds like fearmongering.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:30 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:

Says who?

I haven't seen any airlines stipulating this, you just have to have tests proving you're covid negative.

I have a policy and my insurance provider hasn't told me to get the vaccine or else.

I work in financial brokering and Insurance, Life Insurance in particular and I can tell you I have heard nothing of the sort.

............ and if anyone is going to get all cock eyed about risk to your health and mortality it'll be Life Insurance and Travel Insurance so if they haven't made a peep the rest of it is BS of the highest order.

Reminds me of the Brexit scare mongering,

They were saying pubs and bars won't let in customers if you haven't had the vaccine lol, these same pubs that have been starving for business for a year ffs, they'll let a rabid dog in by the time the doors open back up, my gym has said nothing of the sort, if anything gyms would be strict with all that heavy breathing and equipment touching.
Airlines also, they will be clamouring for business, they can't afford to turn away travellers, not with their margins.

Fkin sheep out there for real.

I don't even know why people who are vaccine lovers are so triggered by those of us who don't want it, its like if they jump off the cliff then everyone must come with them.

If you've had this amazing vaccine .......... then you don't need to worry right? its just us who haven't had it.

Then they're like "Well if everyone doesn't have it, it'll still spread" well if the vaccine works then you won't get it right? I mean that is the point of having it in the fkin first place otherwise what's the point?

Also from what I understand it doesn't even stop you getting it, it just diminishes the effects, so again ............. take the vaccine and worry about yourself.

I've seen so many a$$holes sniping at people on FB its shocking.

Everything these days always has to become this "Us vs them" routine, just do you and stfu is what I say, adults are free people, do as you wish.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby EliteKiller » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:40 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:

Says who?

Then look a bit harder ..... it isn't that hard. (Hint - try Quantas and then go from there)
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee