Shootings in Paris

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: Shootings in Paris

Postby Sims » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:31 pm

Dejan wrote:mate you could easily live without your dick.
Its small so you wont miss it anyway

Dejan's shirt today

Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Cripps » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:33 pm

Live as a eunuch.

Varys is God.
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Schlandi » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:49 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:If it's such common knowledge why aren't the reputable news outlets running with this? Graphic news like this would generate ton of publicity and clicks.

All I'm saying is I'm hesitant to believe all the details unless an actual trustworthy broadsheet reports it. Maybe people were stabbed, but that doesn't mean they were disemboweled, castrated and had their eyes gouged out.

Where are the BBC, CNN, Guardian, NY Times stories? The f**k is Heatstreet?

Just looked it up Heat Street is part of News Corp.

If I understand the whole thing correctly they are referencing to this testimony
http://www.assemblee-nationale.fr/14/rap-enq/r3922-t2.asp

#GoonersWorldExcuses
- Their goalkeerper had the game of his life
- We should have had 10+ penalties .. shit ref
- If long term injured player xyz would have been available we would have won easily
Schlandi
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Marsbar100 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:54 pm

Sims wrote:Might sound a bit outlandish but I was being held hostage and I saw some bloke getting his nuts chopped off I'd start trying to run for the door, not much can be worse than getting tortured, rather just get shot and die straight away

I would prob ditch the missus tbh
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

Postby Zedie » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:19 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:If it's such common knowledge why aren't the reputable news outlets running with this? Graphic news like this would generate ton of publicity and clicks.

All I'm saying is I'm hesitant to believe all the details unless an actual trustworthy broadsheet reports it. Maybe people were stabbed, but that doesn't mean they were disemboweled, castrated and had their eyes gouged out.

Where are the BBC, CNN, Guardian, NY Times stories? The f**k is Heatstreet?

I did a law AS level way back in college. Most of the first part was tort and contract law, however when it all got a bit too heavy on the eyelids, our tutor used to tell us about certain cases that were blocked by the courts from being reported on because they were considered too gruesome or disturbing for the consumption of the general public.

Can't remember the stories now, but I remember at the time thinking about some of the f***ked up things that you hear about in the news and then thinking about just how messed up some crimes can be to be band from the media.

Also, my missus' nephew used to work as a criminal psychologist and told me about one of the two criminals he has come across that truly scared the soul out of him and he's worked with thousands of serious criminals. The guys case had been reported on, but the details of it were not released.

It creeps me the f**k out anytime I think about it.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:51 pm

Zedie wrote:Also, my missus' nephew used to work as a criminal psychologist and told me about one of the two criminals he has come across that truly scared the soul out of him and he's worked with thousands of serious criminals. The guys case had been reported on, but the details of it were not released.

It creeps me the f**k out anytime I think about it.

What happened?
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Santi » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:58 pm

It is a such a great world that now when I hear fireworks I do wonder if it's a gunman down the street...
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:59 pm

Mesüt wrote:It is a such a great world that now when I hear fireworks I do wonder if it's a gunman down the street...

Try living in Pakistan for a month, they actually are gunmen when you hear them :)
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Previous

Return to The Harambee