Wifes Father starting to be very difficult

In Tribute to Drama, SE13 & Fabrestuta. RIP
Grab a chair, open a beer & chat away

Re: Wifes Father starting to be very difficult

Postby Callum » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:52 am

Sims wrote:surprised cal ain't posted the chrisgif yet

Nah GoonerAlexis basically called me out for bullying last time I posted it so I daren't do it again x
User avatar
Callum
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 36706
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:58 pm
Location: Kieran Tierney's back pocket

Re: Wifes Father starting to be very difficult

Postby aniym » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:02 am

Quickest I've ever gotten through an 8-PG thread (on Tapatalk anyway!). More entertaining than Utd losing today :ROFL: .

Bit sad that it's almost certainly bullshit. Dad in law locks the door and you don't have a key??

Wife shuts you down over the phone? Even if the wife was domineering, most guys can still muster up the guts not take any shit over the phone!
aniym
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7697
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:43 am

Re: Wifes Father starting to be very difficult

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:58 am

ChrisSuperG wrote:He's using my computer and smoking. We don't even smoke in this house


:rofll: :rofll: :rofll:

Oh my I actually laughed out loud to that, if only there was a "When your father in law is more Thug than you" gif

Oh well this will have to do, did he look you dead in the eye like this when he slammed the door in your face?

Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 24384
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

Re: Wifes Father starting to be very difficult

Postby Zenith » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:23 am

Cracks me up every time ↑ :rofll:
Image
User avatar
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 33873
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:48 pm
Location: Gallia Belgica, 5 hours away from The Grove

Re: Wifes Father starting to be very difficult

Postby Angelito » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:36 am

This thread. :rofll:
Image
User avatar
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 29182
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 9:32 am
Location: The Overlook Hotel

Re: Wifes Father starting to be very difficult

Postby Yorkyblue » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:47 pm

Am I the only one disappointed with the lack of updates?
Image
User avatar
Yorkyblue
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 19337
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:52 pm

Re: Wifes Father starting to be very difficult

Postby ChrisSuperG » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:48 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
ChrisSuperG wrote:He's using my computer and smoking. We don't even smoke in this house


:rofll: :rofll: :rofll:

Oh my I actually laughed out loud to that, if only there was a "When your father in law is more Thug than you" gif

Oh well this will have to do, did he look you dead in the eye like this when he slammed the door in your face?


Thanks for lighting up my holocaust week with this, actually laughed my ass off.

They are still here and he tried to get in my office again yesterday but I locked it. Then when I got home he asked why I locked the room because he wanted to use the internet and I said it's for my work. He replied "I also have work to do, will you give me the key". I made a guest account for him on the computer instead of grabbing a knife from my kitchen and stabbing him to death.

I hate this man.
ChrisSuperG
Charlie George
Charlie George
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:50 am

Re: Wifes Father starting to be very difficult

Postby Callum » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:50 pm

ChrisSuperG wrote:Thanks for lighting up my holocaust week with this, actually laughed my ass off.

They are still here and he tried to get in my office again yesterday but I locked it. Then when I got home he asked why I locked the room because he wanted to use the internet and I said it's for my work. He replied "I also have work to do, will you give me the key". I made a guest account for him on the computer instead of grabbing a knife from my kitchen and stabbing him to death.

I hate this man.

Image

Dominated in your own domain by an old man. Deary me.
User avatar
Callum
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 36706
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:58 pm
Location: Kieran Tierney's back pocket

Re: Wifes Father starting to be very difficult

Postby Yorkyblue » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:54 pm

ChrisSuperG wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
ChrisSuperG wrote:He's using my computer and smoking. We don't even smoke in this house


:rofll: :rofll: :rofll:

Oh my I actually laughed out loud to that, if only there was a "When your father in law is more Thug than you" gif

Oh well this will have to do, did he look you dead in the eye like this when he slammed the door in your face?


Thanks for lighting up my holocaust week with this, actually laughed my ass off.

They are still here and he tried to get in my office again yesterday but I locked it. Then when I got home he asked why I locked the room because he wanted to use the internet and I said it's for my work. He replied "I also have work to do, will you give me the key". I made a guest account for him on the computer instead of grabbing a knife from my kitchen and stabbing him to death.

I hate this man.


Any news on how long they are there for?
Image
User avatar
Yorkyblue
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 19337
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:52 pm

Re: Wifes Father starting to be very difficult

Postby Est83 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:18 pm

Sure told him with that guest account thing.
Image


MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010
 
Posts: 16145
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:18 am
Location: On the bog!

Re: Wifes Father starting to be very difficult

Postby LMAO » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:39 pm

This beta thread is an insta-classic.
User avatar
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019
 
Posts: 9358
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Re: Wifes Father starting to be very difficult

Postby Callum » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:50 pm

Est83 wrote:Sure told him with that guest account thing.

:rofll:
User avatar
Callum
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 36706
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:58 pm
Location: Kieran Tierney's back pocket

Re: Wifes Father starting to be very difficult

Postby ChrisSuperG » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:28 pm

Apparently they are off to cornwall for a week from saturday but then coming back for my wifes birthday.

She put an ash tray in my study for her dad. Since we moved in (18 months ago) i've had to smoke outside. I wish there was an ammu-nation around here.
ChrisSuperG
Charlie George
Charlie George
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:50 am

Re: Wifes Father starting to be very difficult

Postby Est83 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:41 pm

Time to put ashtrays in every room mate.

AND THE YOU GOTTA f***ing DROP KICK THAT S.O.B!!!!!!!!!!!
Image


MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010
 
Posts: 16145
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:18 am
Location: On the bog!

Re: Wifes Father starting to be very difficult

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:20 pm

Quite frankly I think you need to beat your wife first and foremost then the father will know what sort of man he's dealing with and won't mess with you anymore.

When she's walking around in the morning in the breakfast room with a black eye and says "Urrhm I fell" just look the father dead in the eye and grin.
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 24384
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest