In the news today....

In Tribute to Drama, SE13 & Fabrestuta. RIP
Grab a chair, open a beer & chat away

Re: In the news today....

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:05 pm

Not sure what Netflix is playing at with this one.

Bunch of Turbo nonces.

They need to remove it from viewing immediately or should be charged with child abuse a 14 yr old actually gets her tit out in the movie, how the fk is that legal?
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 24281
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

Re: In the news today....

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:10 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:
Sims wrote:child beauty pageants also need to be banned for numerous reasons included being a breeding ground for nonces


:clap:


Too right.

Have you ever seen that South Park episode?

Completely mocked pageants and the judges.


South Park is usually spot on.
What would Nasri do? Never mind.
What would Eboue do? Fall off the stretcher.
What would Auba do? Just f***ing score.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1681
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:05 pm
Location: Montana USA by way of Lewisham/Bromley UK

Re: In the news today....

Postby Callum » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:13 pm

Sims wrote:child beauty pageants also need to be banned for numerous reasons included being a breeding ground for nonces

Retweet
User avatar
Callum
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 36694
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:58 pm
Location: Kieran Tierney's back pocket

Re: In the news today....

Postby Jedi » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:17 pm

I'm conflicted on this one but the discourse around it is so toxic that I'm not touching it with a ten foot pole.
User avatar
Jedi
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6479
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:47 pm

Re: In the news today....

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:18 pm

Jedi wrote:I'm conflicted on this one but the discourse around it is so toxic that I'm not touching it with a ten foot pole.


Oh do go on .......... I'd love to hear it.

Love to hear you try to justify blatant sexualising of 11 yr old minors.
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 24281
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

Re: In the news today....

Postby Sims » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:30 pm

Image
User avatar
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016
 
Posts: 31724
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: East London

Re: In the news today....

Postby Sims » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:34 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:
Sims wrote:child beauty pageants also need to be banned for numerous reasons included being a breeding ground for nonces


:clap:


Too right.

Have you ever seen that South Park episode?

Completely mocked pageants and the judges.


also - in my view - completely distorts reality for the poor kids who are entered in them. it can completely destroy a child, and sadly it's all because of a warped parent
Image
User avatar
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016
 
Posts: 31724
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: East London

Re: In the news today....

Postby Jedi » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:36 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Jedi wrote:I'm conflicted on this one but the discourse around it is so toxic that I'm not touching it with a ten foot pole.


Oh do go on .......... I'd love to hear it.

Love to hear you try to justify blatant sexualising of 11 yr old minors.

And that is exactly why.
User avatar
Jedi
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6479
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:47 pm

Re: In the news today....

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:40 pm

Jedi wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Jedi wrote:I'm conflicted on this one but the discourse around it is so toxic that I'm not touching it with a ten foot pole.


Oh do go on .......... I'd love to hear it.

Love to hear you try to justify blatant sexualising of 11 yr old minors.

And that is exactly why.


So it begs the question, why would you even try to rationalise it?

If you have a view on the film then your free to share it, but then I'll tell you exactly why that reason isn't good enough, which to any decent person should be above obvious.
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 24281
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

Re: In the news today....

Postby Phil71 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:46 pm

Maybe the program is trying to highlight the controversy around the subject.

My own personal view is that the whole thing is too weird for words. I wasn't really aware of it until the Ramsey girl affair. I recall thinking back then that it was incredible. Beauty paegents for little girls wearing make up and dressed as adults.
User avatar
Phil71
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7211
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: In the news today....

Postby themessiah » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:25 pm

themessiah
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2062
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:58 pm
Location: London

Re: In the news today....

Postby Phil71 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:47 pm

themessiah wrote:Potential for life on Venus

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-54133538


Saw that earlier.

Same sort of organism they find in the gut of some animals.
User avatar
Phil71
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7211
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: In the news today....

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:52 pm

Some punk ass cretin shoots two LA cops in the head and BLM protests the hospital.
What would Nasri do? Never mind.
What would Eboue do? Fall off the stretcher.
What would Auba do? Just f***ing score.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1681
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:05 pm
Location: Montana USA by way of Lewisham/Bromley UK

Re: In the news today....

Postby Phil71 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:47 am

If a white comedian said, "...when we say we want to kill blacks we don't mean we want to kill blacks (we do!)..." how would that be received?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -show.html
User avatar
Phil71
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7211
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: In the news today....

Postby Nuggets » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:38 am

Phil71 wrote:If a white comedian said, "...when we say we want to kill blacks we don't mean we want to kill blacks (we do!)..." how would that be received?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -show.html


Yup one rule for some etc.
Image
User avatar
Nuggets
Predictions League 2011-12, 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2011-12, 2016-17 Winner
 
Posts: 18527
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:16 pm
Location: Sunny Turkey, now.

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
cron