In the news today....

In Tribute to Drama, SE13 & Fabrestuta. RIP
Grab a chair, open a beer & chat away

Re: In the news today....

Postby LMAO » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:20 am

User avatar
LMAO
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6756
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Re: In the news today....

Postby Phil71 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:41 am

Surely that's illegal.
User avatar
Phil71
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3718
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: In the news today....

Postby LMAO » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:55 am

Idk Aussie law, but I have no problem with this type of price discrimination. The free market will make the necessary corrections in situations like these (i.e., the business going under).

Maybe if the two chicks open a new restaurant, they'll learn from this and won't have such a shit business model.
User avatar
LMAO
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6756
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Re: In the news today....

Postby Phil71 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:57 am

Yep.

Immediately alienating a huge section of your potential customer base isn't a great idea.
User avatar
Phil71
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3718
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: In the news today....

Postby Pudpop » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:19 am

LMAO wrote:Idk Aussie law, but I have no problem with this type of price discrimination. The free market will make the necessary corrections in situations like these (i.e., the business going under).

Maybe if the two chicks open a new restaurant, they'll learn from this and won't have such a shit business model.


The free market absolutely will not fix things like that. If a business charges premiums to black people, all history has taught us is that it will become the norm, not get frozen out by the free market.

This should be illegal
Image
'The Turkish Diddler' ~ O(z)il on Canvas, © 2017
User avatar
Pudpop
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 12683
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:34 pm
Location: The Windy Cape

Re: In the news today....

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:14 am



Well there you go folks, this is what happens, and people like UFGN wonder why I give the Far Left such a hard time, its because I could see this is what it'll end up.

It's the exact same if I saw things heading into the direction of a "No blacks" diner in Alabama from the Right Wing, exclusion and bigotry is the same whether its a Left wing agenda or a Right wing.

Whatever cuckold guy actually sat in this place, I have no words.

Regardless, people like these deserve what their business model brings ............ Get woke, go broke.
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
Member of the Year 2018
Member of the Year 2018
 
Posts: 19209
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

Re: In the news today....

Postby Phil71 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:23 am

I think the implication in the arrangement that only men should pay the extra in order to fund a refuge for women is quite disturbing.

It implies that all men dining in there should be somehow apologetic for the situation these women have found themselves in.

I wonder what their next venture will be. A place perhaps where the male clientele must keep their heads bowed in shame until they're asked to wash everyone's dishes as a penance for offences against womankind.
User avatar
Phil71
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3718
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: In the news today....

Postby UFGN » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:09 am

DiamondGooner wrote:


Well there you go folks, this is what happens, and people like UFGN wonder why I give the Far Left such a hard time, its because I could see this is what it'll end up.

It's the exact same if I saw things heading into the direction of a "No blacks" diner in Alabama from the Right Wing, exclusion and bigotry is the same whether its a Left wing agenda or a Right wing.

Whatever cuckold guy actually sat in this place, I have no words.

Regardless, people like these deserve what their business model brings ............ Get woke, go broke.


Conservative Party and UKIP donor Peter Stringfellow used to let women into his clubs for free and charge men full price

Was he too left wing and woke for you?
Image
User avatar
UFGN
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 18603
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

Re: In the news today....

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:47 am

UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:


Well there you go folks, this is what happens, and people like UFGN wonder why I give the Far Left such a hard time, its because I could see this is what it'll end up.

It's the exact same if I saw things heading into the direction of a "No blacks" diner in Alabama from the Right Wing, exclusion and bigotry is the same whether its a Left wing agenda or a Right wing.

Whatever cuckold guy actually sat in this place, I have no words.

Regardless, people like these deserve what their business model brings ............ Get woke, go broke.


Conservative Party and UKIP donor Peter Stringfellow used to let women into his clubs for free and charge men full price

Was he too left wing and woke for you?


You're not stupid so don't play the part.

You always childishly and predictably do the tit for tat like one excuses the other ............ did you miss the part where I said "ALL DISCRIMINATION" is bad, from either side?

Fact is Stringfellow's places are a strip club aimed at men's entertainment (women strippers), I bet he didn't let the ladies have half price drinks all night did he?

Either way its here nor there, food is not for one of the sexes........ and fk those feminist w*nkers, let them go broke.

Don't try to excuse discrimination.

How would you feel if someone opened up a Restaurant for Straight people only, stating "Gay people must pay 25% more"?

Its disgusting and so are you for you trying to excuse it just because its on your side of the agenda, I'm sick of this type of discrimination getting a pass just because its Left wing politics.
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
Member of the Year 2018
Member of the Year 2018
 
Posts: 19209
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

Re: In the news today....

Postby UFGN » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:29 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:


Well there you go folks, this is what happens, and people like UFGN wonder why I give the Far Left such a hard time, its because I could see this is what it'll end up.

It's the exact same if I saw things heading into the direction of a "No blacks" diner in Alabama from the Right Wing, exclusion and bigotry is the same whether its a Left wing agenda or a Right wing.

Whatever cuckold guy actually sat in this place, I have no words.

Regardless, people like these deserve what their business model brings ............ Get woke, go broke.


Conservative Party and UKIP donor Peter Stringfellow used to let women into his clubs for free and charge men full price

Was he too left wing and woke for you?


You're not stupid so don't play the part.

You always childishly and predictably do the tit for tat like one excuses the other ............ did you miss the part where I said "ALL DISCRIMINATION" is bad, from either side?

Fact is Stringfellow's places are a strip club aimed at men's entertainment (women strippers), I bet he didn't let the ladies have half price drinks all night did he?

Either way its here nor there, food is not for one of the sexes........ and fk those feminist w*nkers, let them go broke.

Don't try to excuse discrimination.

How would you feel if someone opened up a Restaurant for Straight people only, stating "Gay people must pay 25% more"?

Its disgusting and so are you for you trying to excuse it just because its on your side of the agenda, I'm sick of this type of discrimination getting a pass just because its Left wing politics.


Getting your panties in a twist here as usual

Suggesting I support the far left as usual

Taking click bait stories like a champ and using them to fuel bollicks debates as usual

The reason I dig you out for this sort of thing us because you hold it up as representative when it isnt. Youre worse than the daily mail for left wing scare stories and shit stirring

Why don't you just go the whole hog and go on a rant about Muslims being offended by Christmas, or bent bananas being banned, or how everything was better in the old days?
Image
User avatar
UFGN
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 18603
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

Re: In the news today....

Postby Phil71 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:33 pm

How is this monster even being considered for release from prison?

There are certain crimes that should carry a whole life sentence - and murdering three children and impaling their dead bodies on spiked railings for the mother to find should most certainly be included.

It's just incredible.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-h ... r-48039373
User avatar
Phil71
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3718
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: In the news today....

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:40 pm

UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:


Well there you go folks, this is what happens, and people like UFGN wonder why I give the Far Left such a hard time, its because I could see this is what it'll end up.

It's the exact same if I saw things heading into the direction of a "No blacks" diner in Alabama from the Right Wing, exclusion and bigotry is the same whether its a Left wing agenda or a Right wing.

Whatever cuckold guy actually sat in this place, I have no words.

Regardless, people like these deserve what their business model brings ............ Get woke, go broke.


Conservative Party and UKIP donor Peter Stringfellow used to let women into his clubs for free and charge men full price

Was he too left wing and woke for you?


You're not stupid so don't play the part.

You always childishly and predictably do the tit for tat like one excuses the other ............ did you miss the part where I said "ALL DISCRIMINATION" is bad, from either side?

Fact is Stringfellow's places are a strip club aimed at men's entertainment (women strippers), I bet he didn't let the ladies have half price drinks all night did he?

Either way its here nor there, food is not for one of the sexes........ and fk those feminist w*nkers, let them go broke.

Don't try to excuse discrimination.

How would you feel if someone opened up a Restaurant for Straight people only, stating "Gay people must pay 25% more"?

Its disgusting and so are you for you trying to excuse it just because its on your side of the agenda, I'm sick of this type of discrimination getting a pass just because its Left wing politics.


Getting your panties in a twist here as usual

Suggesting I support the far left as usual

Taking click bait stories like a champ and using them to fuel bollicks debates as usual

The reason I dig you out for this sort of thing us because you hold it up as representative when it isnt. Youre worse than the daily mail for left wing scare stories and shit stirring

Why don't you just go the whole hog and go on a rant about Muslims being offended by Christmas, or bent bananas being banned, or how everything was better in the old days?


Nice duck but try better.

I didn't suggest anything, you sided with it, no one told you to but yourself, how your blaming me for that is incredible.

I made a point about it was a form of discrimination even if you dress it up in a rainbow logo or Feminist banner and you stuck up for it.

........... PS, it wasn't muslims who said they were offended by Christmas lights it was the busy bodies "Someone must be offended" crowd like you, who spoke on their behalf without even asking them if they were or not.

Also how is it "click bait"? is the restaurant not real? is this fake news? no, it should be, ridiculous as it is but in this day of weirdo's these things aren't click bait, they actually happen.

Excuse me for being against discrimination, actually, don't, be ashamed of yourself for not being.
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
Member of the Year 2018
Member of the Year 2018
 
Posts: 19209
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

Re: In the news today....

Postby UFGN » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:19 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:


Well there you go folks, this is what happens, and people like UFGN wonder why I give the Far Left such a hard time, its because I could see this is what it'll end up.

It's the exact same if I saw things heading into the direction of a "No blacks" diner in Alabama from the Right Wing, exclusion and bigotry is the same whether its a Left wing agenda or a Right wing.

Whatever cuckold guy actually sat in this place, I have no words.

Regardless, people like these deserve what their business model brings ............ Get woke, go broke.


Conservative Party and UKIP donor Peter Stringfellow used to let women into his clubs for free and charge men full price

Was he too left wing and woke for you?


You're not stupid so don't play the part.

You always childishly and predictably do the tit for tat like one excuses the other ............ did you miss the part where I said "ALL DISCRIMINATION" is bad, from either side?

Fact is Stringfellow's places are a strip club aimed at men's entertainment (women strippers), I bet he didn't let the ladies have half price drinks all night did he?

Either way its here nor there, food is not for one of the sexes........ and fk those feminist w*nkers, let them go broke.

Don't try to excuse discrimination.

How would you feel if someone opened up a Restaurant for Straight people only, stating "Gay people must pay 25% more"?

Its disgusting and so are you for you trying to excuse it just because its on your side of the agenda, I'm sick of this type of discrimination getting a pass just because its Left wing politics.


Getting your panties in a twist here as usual

Suggesting I support the far left as usual

Taking click bait stories like a champ and using them to fuel bollicks debates as usual

The reason I dig you out for this sort of thing us because you hold it up as representative when it isnt. Youre worse than the daily mail for left wing scare stories and shit stirring

Why don't you just go the whole hog and go on a rant about Muslims being offended by Christmas, or bent bananas being banned, or how everything was better in the old days?


Nice duck but try better.

I didn't suggest anything, you sided with it, no one told you to but yourself, how your blaming me for that is incredible.

I made a point about it was a form of discrimination even if you dress it up in a rainbow logo or Feminist banner and you stuck up for it.

........... PS, it wasn't muslims who said they were offended by Christmas lights it was the busy bodies "Someone must be offended" crowd like you, who spoke on their behalf without even asking them if they were or not.

Also how is it "click bait"? is the restaurant not real? is this fake news? no, it should be, ridiculous as it is but in this day of weirdo's these things aren't click bait, they actually happen.

Excuse me for being against discrimination, actually, don't, be ashamed of yourself for not being.


Oh this is f***ing boring

Im not siding with it

Im calling you out for being as cringey and boiler plate as ever

You brought my f***ing name up remember? If you don't want a row don't f***ing start one
Image
User avatar
UFGN
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 18603
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

Re: In the news today....

Postby Phil71 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:21 pm

You could cut the sexual tension between you two with a knife.
User avatar
Phil71
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3718
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: In the news today....

Postby UFGN » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:55 pm

PS cant believe you actually missed the irony and went there with the Christmas thing. That was my point. People like you bringing up bullshit about the left being offended on others' behalf when in reality the story is just a stick used by the right wing MSM to beat the left and wind you up

Delete your account

Youve become a parody of yourself
Image
User avatar
UFGN
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 18603
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest