In the news today...

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: In the news today....

Postby Phil71 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:14 pm

Ach wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-51478329

Lol as expected mental health is used as a reason

She's a terrorist. Hope she rots

Even you should know the difference between a drunken tart and a terrorist.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Ach » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:37 pm

Time to ban alcohol on flights then. If not everywhere.

But yeah the 9/11 c**** should've used the being drunk excuse as well had they lived
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Marsbar100 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:01 pm

Doesnt alcohol have a much stronger effect in the air? Stuff should be banned anyway
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

Postby UFGN » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:09 pm

Marsbar100 wrote:Doesnt alcohol have a much stronger effect in the air? Stuff should be banned anyway

Agreed

Total ban on booze at airports and on planes. Some people just cant handle it. Its too dangerous and a drunk on a flight is a nightmare. I can handle myself but I really dont want to be forced into action on a bloody plane.

Duty free can sell it in the Arrivals lounge if they insist but not departures
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:19 pm

Ach wrote:Time to ban alcohol on flights then. If not everywhere.

But yeah the 9/11 c*** should've used the being drunk excuse as well had they lived

What do you mean "ban alcohol everywhere"?? that's fighting talk!!

Just because you don't drink, some of us need that sh*t to get through the stressful week.

Basically if you try to take women and alcohol away from me, there's going to be a problem.

I don't ask for much, I've already quit Cigs for vape and I don't do drugs.

(disclaimer, I may sound like an alcoholic but I only drink once a week on a saturday xx)
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby VCC » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:53 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:

But yeah the 9/11 c*** should've used the being drunk excuse as well had they lived

What do you mean "ban alcohol everywhere"?? that's fighting talk!!

Just because you don't drink, some of us need that sh*t to get through the stressful week.

Basically if you try to take women and alcohol away from me, there's going to be a problem.

I don't ask for much, I've already quit Cigs for vape and I don't do drugs.

(disclaimer, I may sound like an alcoholic but I only drink once a week on a saturday xx)

PM me I'll give you dimensions of how to make a still produces the optimum you can just over 90% alcohol with a water rate of over 50% to alcohol which produces a 40% drinkable product, job done you will never run out, my family has years of experience in the homebrewing of all types of alcohol beer cider spirits, and after a while you learn to type between the twitches
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Phil71 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:29 am

Yeah. It's obvious the reason they did it was alcohol.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Phil71 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:38 am

I take about 40 flights a year, and I've never seen anyone causing trouble on a flight through alcohol consumption.

There are always quite a few people having a couple of drinks in the bars or lounges. I don't do it myself as I don't want to be up and down to the toilet mid air. I do have a G&T on the aircraft though if it's an evening flight. Helps you start to relax after a long day.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby VCC » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:37 am

Phil71 wrote:I take about 40 flights a year, and I've never seen anyone causing trouble on a flight through alcohol consumption.

There are always quite a few people having a couple of drinks in the bars or lounges. I don't do it myself as I don't want to be up and down to the toilet mid air. I do have a G&T on the aircraft though if it's an evening flight. Helps you start to relax after a long day.

What do you do phil that requires to fly so often. If it's all for pleasure I am very jealous :)
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Dejan » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:41 am

40 flights a year? Yikes

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Rockape » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:07 am

It certainly wasn’t the place to get totally wankered and then lose your mind. She’ll have a long time to regret that!

Seems she was drinking gin out of a bottle she’d brought onto the plane and got a tad carried away....literally! It does happen with some people that when they consume a huge amount of alcohol very quickly, a switch seems to trip and they have no recollection later.

Defo not defending her, she deserves what she’s getting, but that fact is that she probably has never done anything like it before and probably won’t again!
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Phil71 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:17 am

VCC wrote:
Phil71 wrote:I take about 40 flights a year, and I've never seen anyone causing trouble on a flight through alcohol consumption.

What do you do phil that requires to fly so often. If it's all for pleasure I am very jealous :)

Well - four of them might be for pleasure - but the rest are business.

My job requires me to visit various places around Europe. 40 is the max probably. It's usually 20-30, but this last year it's been over 40. Every other week more or less. Short flights though.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Phil71 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:20 am

Rockape wrote:It certainly wasn’t the place to get totally wankered and then lose your mind. She’ll have a long time to regret that!

Seems she was drinking gin out of a bottle she’d brought onto the plane and got a tad carried away....literally! It does happen with some people that when they consume a huge amount of alcohol very quickly, a switch seems to trip and they have no recollection later.

Defo not defending her, she deserves what she’s getting, but that fact is that she probably has never done anything like it before and probably won’t again!

My wife said she's read that stupid woman has a bit of a record - the most recent of which was crashing her car whilst drunk then hitting a copper.

Sounds like a bit of a nuisance.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:22 am

Phil71 wrote:
VCC wrote:

Well - four of them might be for pleasure - but the rest are business.

My job requires me to visit various places around Europe. 40 is the max probably. It's usually 20-30, but this last year it's been over 40. Every other week more or less. Short flights though.

Are you a hitman for hire?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Rockape » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:49 pm

Phil71 wrote:
Rockape wrote:It certainly wasn’t the place to get totally wankered and then lose your mind. She’ll have a long time to regret that!

My wife said she's read that stupid woman has a bit of a record - the most recent of which was crashing her car whilst drunk then hitting a copper.

Sounds like a bit of a nuisance.

Ah....okay then!

In other news my Nephew who is a junior Doctor working in an A & E dept of a Surrey hospital, told me people are coming in asking to be tested for Coronavirus because they've had a Chinese takeaway! :dontknow:

https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/30/man-died ... -12155013/
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee