In the news today...

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: In the news today....

Postby UFGN » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:20 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:^ So no actual comment on what's being said to contribute to the discussion just a cheap snark remark / reply.

But then again, bit difficult to argue when its true?

No DG its for two reasons

Firstly because its just you doing you..... so what is there to say other than, "oh lets play DG bullshit bingo....

PC culture :crybaby:

Some random moan about some minority group or other

tHe bbC iS bIaSeD

tHe LeFt iS BaD :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

BINGO!!! HOUSE!!!

and secondly, you dont get to pick and choose when you get a serious reply from me while ignoring me when it suits you. You think thats how it works? Youre more hooked on BS than I thought
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Phil71 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:13 am

Sending threatening letters to vulnerable old ladies who have even already paid their extortionate licence fee.

This won't be the only case like this.

Time to scrap TV licensing.

https://www.wiltshiretimes.co.uk/news/1 ... ce-battle/
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:42 pm

UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:^ So no actual comment on what's being said to contribute to the discussion just a cheap snark remark / reply.

But then again, bit difficult to argue when its true?

No DG its for two reasons

Firstly because its just you doing you..... so what is there to say other than, "oh lets play DG bullshit bingo....

PC culture :crybaby:

Some random moan about some minority group or other

tHe bbC iS bIaSeD

tHe LeFt iS BaD :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

BINGO!!! HOUSE!!!

and secondly, you dont get to pick and choose when you get a serious reply from me while ignoring me when it suits you. You think thats how it works? Youre more hooked on BS than I thought

No your right, I'll go back to ignoring you.

I thought with a bit of time off you may be ready to discuss something with input above 2nd grade level, more fool me, been around long enough to know better.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:56 pm

Another big cat sighting in Wales.

That's several now in recent months

https://www.leaderlive.co.uk/
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Phil71 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:03 pm

Look at these TV licence con artists working on behalf of the BBC, trying to scam their way into this man's home with a fake warrant - ASSISTED in their fakery by THE POLICE!

Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Dejan » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:19 am

how do you know they are con artists?
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:39 am

Dejan wrote:how do you know they are con artists?

Because they're telling lies in order to get money out of people.

They get paid commission if they get people to pay.

Fraud by false representation is mentioned in Section 2 of the UK Fraud Act 2006 and is the act of committing fraud through dishonesty. ... Fraud by false representation involves an individual consciously being dishonest in their account of a certain situation in a way that gains a favourable outcome for the fraudster.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Phil71 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:16 pm

Capita goons threatening old soldiers now on behalf of the BBC.

Time to end the license fee.

https://www.greenocktelegraph.co.uk/new ... ng-bosses/
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby UFGN » Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:32 am

Phil71 wrote:Capita goons threatening old soldiers now on behalf of the BBC.

Ah yes.... the same contractor who bullied severely disabled and dying people, saying they were "fit for work" at the behest of IDS. Or was that Serco?

Either way, time to end the Tories
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Phil71 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:48 am

UFGN wrote:

Ah yes.... the same contractor who bullied severely disabled and dying people, saying they were "fit for work" at the behest of IDS. Or was that Serco?

These goons are working for the BBC, not the government.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby UFGN » Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:04 pm

Phil71 wrote:
UFGN wrote:

So what? Youre crying a river over this when nobody is actually getting hurt, but your right wing mates sent dying citizens to work to save a few quid in benefits. No wonder you think the BBC is biased..... I suppose it doesnt have the same Nazi supporting pedigree of some of our distinguished right wing media

As for matey there in his Army uniform..... please. Geezer did a couple years national service sixty odd years ago. Disgraceful virtue signalling.

UFGN

Postby Phil71 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:47 pm

UFGN wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
UFGN wrote:

So what? Youre crying a river over this when nobody is actually getting hurt, but your right wing mates sent dying citizens to work to save a few quid in benefits. No wonder you think the BBC is biased..... I suppose it doesnt have the same Nazi supporting pedigree of some of our distinguished right wing media

As for matey there in his Army uniform..... please. Geezer did a couple years national service sixty odd years ago. Disgraceful virtue signalling.

As a gay man with leftie views I thought you of all people would appreciate that if it wasn't for men like him doing their bit to preserve your rights, generations of men like you would've been thrown into concentration camps.

Still, having seen the bile you've spouted on here for years, I'm not surprised that you're ungrateful for what they've done for you.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby UFGN » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:43 pm

Phil71 wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
UFGN wrote:

As a gay man with leftie views I thought you of all people would appreciate that if it wasn't for men like him doing their bit to preserve your rights, generations of men like you would've been thrown into concentration camps.

Still, having seen the bile you've spouted on here for years, I'm not surprised that you're ungrateful for what they've done for you.

What utter crap. The youngest people to fight the Nazis are now in their mid-90's. Do the arithmetic. He is in his 80's and did his national service, which was a requirement. Hes got his little uniform on to make anti-BBC, right wing army loving numbskulls like yourself hard. Looks like he and the hack that wrote that drivel have greased you up a treat.

UFGN

Postby Zenith » Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:40 am

Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby Zenith » Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:39 pm

Liverpool star Mo Salah bombarded with hate-filled replies after posting family Christmas message

Liverpool and Egypt forward Mohamed Salah has been subjected to online anger from fans unhappy that the Muslim star shared a Christmas message with his family.

Salah, 28, posted images to his social media following of more than 50 million featuring himself and his family dressed in festive attire sitting in front of a Christmas tree, adding two emojis and the hashtag #MerryChristmas.

Salah’s Instagram post racked up more than 2.3 million likes while his Twitter message with the same pictures was liked more than 300,000 times.

But among the positivity for Salah’s message the posts also sparked a row among some fans who argued that the Muslim star should not be seen celebrating Christmas.

“As a Muslim we should not celebrate or even congratulate other religions in their celebrates that’s all,” read one reply.

“That’s why [Arsenal and Egypt player] Mohammed Elneny is the Egyptian king & not u,” read another spite-filled response.

“Today You are a Christian and tomorrow you are Muslim. You will explain this to ur creator,” came another vicious reply.

“People need to realize we don’t hate Christmas but being supportive of it is a major sin in Islam. It’s basically shirk!!” fumed another.

“It is not permissible to celebrate the holidays of the infidels,” read another comment in Arabic.

"This is why I love ufc BROTHER KHABIB the most from all the famous MUSLIM stars... He never COMPROMISES his deen Alhamdulillah... Muslims don't celebrate Christmas but you all can enjoy yours... We have our EID ....," wrote another person, referring to Russian UFC champion Khabib Nurmagomedov, who is also Muslim.

Salah has been at the center of speculation over his future this week after claims that he was unhappy with life at Liverpool and could be linked with a move to Spain.

Reds boss Jurgen Klopp played down those suggestions at a press conference on Thursday, saying the prolific forward was “in a good mood” as the team prepares for the Premier League game with West Brom on December 27.

Salah has 16 goals in 21 appearances for Liverpool this season. He typically performs sujud, the Islamic act of prostration, after each of his goals.

Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee