In the news today...

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: In the news today....

Postby Phil71 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:28 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:The c*** cop who murdered George Floyd trial has started.

He denies all charges lol wtf

Let him.

Its his right.

I'm actually glad he went innocent ........... time to see what the Courts / justice system is really made of in America.

Any country worth a pinch of salt, we all know what the verdict would be.

It'll be interesting to see his defence.

My guess is it will be based around him not doing anything that he's not trained to do, and Floyd's death being more due to his own health than what happened on the day.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Ach » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:34 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:The c*** cop who murdered George Floyd trial has started.

He denies all charges lol wtf

Let him.

Its his right.

I'm actually glad he went innocent ........... time to see what the Courts / justice system is really made of in America.

Any country worth a pinch of salt, we all know what the verdict would be.

Yup. Punishment should be much more severe now that he's pleaded innocent.

It's clear to everyone what the verdict should be but American justice isn't the best.

Probably get community service.
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:51 pm

Just found out about this Lil Nas X drama with religious nutjobs. The man is having a blast with those clapbacks. Bring on the Satanic Panic 3.0 (4.0? 12.0?) :rofll:
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Rockape » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:36 am

In today’s Telegraph:

A GANG that attempted to rob two Arsenal footballers have been jailed for their “abhorrent” crime spree across north London.

In 2019, Arsenal players Sead Kolašinac and Mesut Özil were ambushed in Hampstead, north-west London, by gang members trying to steal their £200,000 watches.

The players, who were sitting in a £165,000 Mercedes at the time of the attack, were caught on CCTV jumping out of the vehicle to fight off the attackers, as Ozil’s newlywed wife watched in horror.

Gang member Jordan Northover, 28, pleaded guilty to the attack last year but yesterday was one of nine men jailed for their involvement in a string of violent robberies.

Homeowners and drivers across north London were terrorised by the raiders, who were armed with knives, machetes and firearms.

In July last year, four members terrorised a family in Brondesbury Park after forcing their way into their home through a bathroom window.

The parents awoke to find the masked men in their bedroom and were forced to open their safe after one of them threatened to “go and see” their daughter who was sleeping next door.

In April, a driver was forced from his car and made to hand over his Rolex after being threatened with a machete.

The following month, five of the men burst into a house in Finchley, pushing the 80-year-old female occupant to the floor, smashing her wardrobes and demanding to know where the safe was. Two more attacks happened over the following months in St John’s Wood and Golders Green, where a mother was at home with her two children when two of the burglars forced their way in with a crowbar and stole her black Audi.

In St John’s Wood, the victim was threatened at gunpoint to hand over cash and jewellery.

The police finally arrested the gang in July last year after detectives who were monitoring their movements unexpectedly became a target in Barnet Gate.

Two members of the gang threaten the footballers with a knife as they try to steal their expensive watches
Two members of the gang threaten the footballers with a knife as they try to steal their expensive watches

Gang members approached their unmarked police car in Thurlow Crescent, Hampstead, intent on robbing them, but the officers called in reinforcements as the gang used a metal bar to smash the car window.

The four raiders sped off in a stolen car and were arrested nearby after being chased by a police helicopter.

In all, 20 offences are believed to have been committed by various members of the gang.

Detective Sergeant Gary Taylor from the Flying Squad, which investigated the gang said: “The way this gang targeted their victims and threatened them with weapons during their crime spree was truly shocking and abhorrent.

‘The impact these heinous crimes have had on the victims cannot be understated’
“The impact these heinous crimes have had on the victims cannot be understated.

“These defendants wrongly thought they wouldn’t be caught. However, Flying Squad officers were able to close the net on these robbers and bring them into custody after a proactive surveillance operation.”

Northover was sentenced to a total of 18 years in prison while another senior gang member, Patrick Delaney, 30, was sentenced to a total of 16 years’ imprisonment.

Cheyenne Cato, 27, was sentenced to 15 years in prison, 29-year-old Martin Delaney to 11 years, Kiaron Jones-Hewitt, 27, to eight years and 26-year-old Andy Kiasuka-Kiakanda to 14 years and four months.

Ryan Leurs, 19, and 20-year-old Steven Barton were both sentenced to nine years in prison.

Ashley Smith, 31, was jailed for 10 years last year, which was reduced to six on appeal for his part in the attempted robbery of the footballers.
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Phil71 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:48 am

Home invasion has to be the crime that most people fear.

These scumbags deserve to rot in jail.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:38 pm

I know he's not here to defend himself but he used to go so hard against it so I'm just going to say it, UFGN and LMAO used to say to me ........."no one takes this stuff seriously, only you".

Well like I predicted all the way back with the "Anti-manspreading" chairs, this mentality will seep into our society at large, and now its here.......... your forgiven for your ignorance.

Quite frankly this sht should be illegal, how is it that Teachers are being allowed to introduce politically tainted rules and agendas into our childrens class rooms without approval from parents or the Government??

Its akin to brainwashing and like the Hispanic mum says in summary .......... "I don't want you teaching my kids to think that they're victims and for their white class mates to look at them and pity them, conditioning them to think my kids are less than them"

DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:57 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:I know he's not here to defend himself but he used to go so hard against it so I'm just going to say it, UFGN and LMAO used to say to me ........."no one takes this stuff seriously, only you".

Well like I predicted all the way back with the "Anti-manspreading" chairs, this mentality will seep into our society at large, and now its here.......... your forgiven for your ignorance.

Quite frankly this sht should be illegal, how is it that Teachers are being allowed to introduce politically tainted rules and agendas into our childrens class rooms without approval from parents or the Government??

Its akin to brainwashing and like the Hispanic mum says in summary .......... "I don't want you teaching my kids to think that they're victims and for their white class mates to look at them and pity them, conditioning them to think my kids are less than them"

There will eventually be a big backlash against the woke brigade.
Snivelling wretches one and all of them.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Phil71 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:12 pm

They have usurped every position of influence in our society.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:50 pm

Phil71 wrote:They have usurped every position of influence in our society.

The part where the Latino mum says "How many minority parents are calling you up complaining about racism that's made it so you think teaching our kids about this stuff is more important than concentrating on teaching them math, English, History etc?"

The answer is zero, this is such a disturbing trend which Labour are pushing into Parliament as well, this utter crap is actually being discussed in Parliament, for no better reason than to engage in political point scoring ....... where what should being discussed is taxes, how to recover from the lockdown economy battering, getting good deals now we're out of the EU etc, you know, improving the fkin country.

Post Corbyn I was willing to look at Labour from scratch and see what they would offer, but what I've seen recently with them injecting American toxic race politics into our debates, I couldn't be against Labour more.

The worst bit of that video is when the teacher who chose the CRT to be introduced started trying to explain herself and all it was, was "Me.....me.....me.....me" which got rightly called out.

She's pushed her Lefty white guilt agenda into the curriculum with no ones fkin approval and adverse effects for the minority students who now have to walk around school feeling like they're being singled out ............ what a cnt.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:29 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:I know he's not here to defend himself but he used to go so hard against it so I'm just going to say it, UFGN and LMAO used to say to me ........."no one takes this stuff seriously, only you".

lol wtf? I sure hope you haven't pulled anything with that massive reach. My man is actually out here with string and a whiteboard trying to connect a nonsense chair with a white savior complex school board :lol:

Though, I'm particularly a huge fan of the mandatory reduction in suspensions for black kids. Absolutely nothing bad is going to come from that. ffs this should've been in place back when I was a kid - I could've engaged in so much foolishness once the monthly suspension quota was met. Oh well, some people can be told the stovetop is hot and not touch it; others have to learn from experience. I have a feeling this school board is the latter.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:55 am

LMAO wrote:lol wtf? I sure hope you haven't pulled anything with that massive reach. My man is actually out here with string and a whiteboard trying to connect a nonsense chair with a white savior complex school board :lol:

Though, I'm particularly a huge fan of the mandatory reduction in suspensions for black kids. Absolutely nothing bad is going to come from that. ffs this should've been in place back when I was a kid - I could've engaged in so much foolishness once the monthly suspension quota was met. Oh well, some people can be told the stovetop is hot and not touch it; others have to learn from experience. I have a feeling this school board is the latter.

If your too thick to realise that both of those thought processes stem from the same Far Left ideology then I don't know what to tell you?

Yes the same dumb fk thinking that a crazed Far Left feminist thought "All men should have to sit in a chair where they can't spread their legs because its a sign of the patriarchy" or whatever crap she came out with, is the same school of thought nonsense as this "Lets force kids to learn about critical race theory so I can feel like I've done some good".

This is why a large section of the world hates your political thinking, you and your ilk have fkin lost the plot and just because you have the Twitter mob and a collection of out raged activists of all denominations collabarating together doesn't make you right.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsenal Tone » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:41 am

Other than Prime Minister, you know, the most important one :doh:
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:33 am

Tony Adams wrote:

Education, the legal system, the criminal; justice system, the media, film, TV... the list goes on.

All polluted with lefty wokes. It started with hippies in the 60s and they've helped others on board since then.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Arsenal Tone » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:42 pm

Phil71 wrote:
Tony Adams wrote:

Education, the legal system, the criminal; justice system, the media, film, TV... the list goes on.

All polluted with lefty wokes. It started with hippies in the 60s and they've helped others on board since then.
Define a 'lefty woke'.
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:50 pm

Phil71 wrote:
Tony Adams wrote:

Hippies are not comparable to the toxic ultra PC Nazi culture that exists today.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee