In the news today...

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: In the news today....

Postby Phil71 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:29 pm

UFGN wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
Phil71 wrote:If a white comedian said, "...when we say we want to kill blacks we don't mean we want to kill blacks (we do!)..." how would that be received?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -show.html

Yup one rule for some etc.

The joke is just a joke. For context its on Frankie Boyle's show, and Frankie has said terrible things over the years

But the broader context of what shes trying to say is quite interesting actually. Shes not expressing it how I would but what shes driving at is that racism and "them and us" is used by big government and capitalist leaders to divide and conquer the working and middle classes

Maybe they should show re-runs of Bernard Manning. His jokes were just jokes as well.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:04 pm

UFGN wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
Phil71 wrote:If a white comedian said, "...when we say we want to kill blacks we don't mean we want to kill blacks (we do!)..." how would that be received?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -show.html

Yup one rule for some etc.

The joke is just a joke. For context its on Frankie Boyle's show, and Frankie has said terrible things over the years

But the broader context of what shes trying to say is quite interesting actually. Shes not expressing it how I would but what shes driving at is that racism and "them and us" is used by big government and capitalist leaders to divide and conquer the working and middle classes

Firstly, I fkin hate the BBC with a passion and if it wasn't for my lodger having a TV in their room I wouldn't pay the fkin fee.

Yes, your right about how this discourse is being used but BLM are using it as well.

Let me explain, when someone becomes an activist full time, its literally their life, their job, BLM want to remain relevant, its even become a business (go look at their website), they make money of being in the BLM and the ones that don't often want a cause in their life to be part of.

That means no matter what they will continue to sew this type of discourse, the media at the moment are pumping this out on dangerous levels of frequency because it attracts views.

............. and its all BS.

The racisim isn't there as they make out, the illegal police shootings aren't as frequent as they claim and we could go on and on.

We could have 0% racism and if it happened only once to a black person (because no other races matter) they would take to the streets .......... because that's what BLM do.

For me this whole black vs white issue has run its course, its become a clown show.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:49 pm

if a joke is a joke let's use this site as an example. If I or anyone started posting N jokes no matter the context it would be the permanent penalty box.

The "us and them" division is driving 100% by the left wing self serving race baiters joined by the Marxist movement (including BLM) ...and by your command of the lingo you it seems. My God dude you are missing the irony chromosome.
He/His/Non-Menstruater/Postmenopausal/non-vaginal male. Yup all man!
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby UFGN » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:26 pm

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:

if a joke is a joke let's use this site as an example. If I or anyone started posting N jokes no matter the context it would be the permanent penalty box.

The "us and them" division is driving 100% by the left wing self serving race baiters joined by the Marxist movement (including BLM) ...and by your command of the lingo you it seems. My God dude you are missing the irony chromosome.

We have a Tory government with a cabinet packed full of ex Etonians, Bullingdon Club and multi-millionairs. They are the government. They are in charge. Its them who needs to be held to account most of all because they call the shots

But you just join the BLM booo hisss chorus like a good little right wing sheep. Everything is their fault. Dont look at those in charge, whatever you do
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Phil71 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:41 pm

UFGN wrote:

We have a Tory government with a cabinet packed full of ex Etonians, Bullingdon Club and multi-millionairs. They are the government. They are in charge. Its them who needs to be held to account most of all because they call the shots

But you just join the BLM booo hisss chorus like a good little right wing sheep. Everything is their fault. Dont look at those in charge, whatever you do

Nothing wrong with having well educated people running the country.

Perhaps you'd have preferred Corbyn and his bunch of radical halfwits to be running the show.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:05 pm

UFGN wrote:

Let's do a fact check. MP's : Elected via a tried and true democratic process. BLM: Marxists trying to overthrow democratically elected governments.

See the difference comrade?
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby UFGN » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:49 pm

UFGN wrote:

Let's do a fact check. MP's : Elected via a tried and true democratic process. BLM: Marxists trying to overthrow democratically elected governments.

Yes. I see the difference. I partake in mainstream politics therefore its my business to criticise the government

You partake in fringe lunacy and bullshit so BLM is your department
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:42 pm

UFGN wrote:
UFGN wrote:

Yes. I see the difference. I partake in mainstream politics therefore its my business to criticise the government

You partake in fringe lunacy and bullshit so BLM is your department

It is quite clear that you do not see the difference between being held accountable by the electorate and mob rule.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:57 am

UFGN wrote:

This is part of your problem UFGN, your so hung up on classism exposing your London mindset that do you ever even bother asking whether or not they're doing a good job?

Because really that's all that matters.

Now before you say they're doing a bad job (not like you'd ever support anything the Tories do) but lets look on a lower more local level, all the best parts of England are run by the Conservatives do you know that?

All the crapper areas are run by Labour.

What do you make of that?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:08 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:

This is part of your problem UFGN, your so hung up on classism exposing your London mindset that do you ever even bother asking whether or not they're doing a good job?

Because really that's all that matters.

Now before you say they're doing a bad job (not like you'd ever support anything the Tories do) but lets look on a lower more local level, all the best parts of England are run by the Conservatives do you know that?

All the crapper areas are run by Labour.

What do you make of that?

Not sure if serious

This is part of your problem DG, youre so far removed from reality that you cant see that these poorer, or as you say "crapper" areas, are the ones which have been most let down by the Tories. Can you seriously not see that? Youre from f***ing Hackney. What is the local council supposed to do? Raise council tax on a local population who havent got a pot to piss in?

Its these areas which have the highest poverty..... which can not be significantly affected by local councils, the highest incidents of homelessness, caused primarily by a lack of social housing, exasperated by the Tory right to buy scheme, and these areas with the highest unemployment, worst crime, worst access to public services like free to use cash machines, even in some places a lack of places to buy affordable fresh fruit.

So you tell me.... how exactly is this my "London mindset"? Its the truth.

By the way, sorry to disappoint you but out of the 10 most deprived areas in England:

Lowestoft - Tory

Gainsborough - Tory

Grimsby - Tory

Burnley - Tory

Clacton / Jaywick - Tory

UFGN

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:13 am

UFGN wrote:Not sure if serious

This is part of your problem DG, youre so far removed from reality that you cant see that these poorer, or as you say "crapper" areas, are the ones which have been most let down by the Tories. Can you seriously not see that? Youre from f***ing Hackney. What is the local council supposed to do? Raise council tax on a local population who havent got a pot to piss in?

Its these areas which have the highest poverty..... which can not be significantly affected by local councils, the highest incidents of homelessness, caused primarily by a lack of social housing, exasperated by the Tory right to buy scheme, and these areas with the highest unemployment, worst crime, worst access to public services like free to use cash machines, even in some places a lack of places to buy affordable fresh fruit.

By the way, sorry to disappoint you but out of the 10 most deprived areas in England:

Lowestoft - Tory

Gainsborough - Tory

Grimsby - Tory

Burnley - Tory

Clacton / Jaywick - Tory

Hackeny have always voted Labour since I was a child, so how did the Tories fk those areas up when they've never had local power there? when is the last time Hackney voted Tory?

I'll tell you when, never, that's when.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hackney_N ... nstituency)#Elections_in_the_1980s

I know exactly what your London mindset is because I grew up around it "Hate the toffs, Labour are for us poor people" that's the mindset, like some northern coal town, I know the thoughts well, no matter how let down they get they care more about not siding with as you say "Etonian toffs" your a typical London cardboard cut out.

I don't mind if people vote Labour, its just when all you use is stereotypical excuses its weak.

Back to the facts, all the nice areas around the UK all vote Conservative, now you bring up Grimsby ........... are you sure?

Grimsby just voted Cons for the first time since the 1940's you cardboard!! look at the state of you, blaming the Con's for an area that has been Labour every election since the 1940's ffs, only voted Cons in 2019 because they've finally had enough :rofll:
Grimbsy is a Labour dive, exact same situation as Burnley, Labour stronghold for decades, only voted Cons for first time in 2019.
What are they supposed to do undo decades of Labours mess in less than a year?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Gri ... nstituency)#Elections_in_the_1950s

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burnley_( ... nstituency)#Elections_in_the_1950s

Read em and weep you fool, next time do some fkin research.

This is what I mean, maybe JayRam is right and you are a radical, because only radicals gets something this wrong, because you have an agenda.

Hold your hands up, you fked up on this one, if that was me you'd be gloating like an idiot saying I don't know what I'm talking about, your going to have to take this one like a champ.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:30 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:Not sure if serious

Lowestoft - Tory

Gainsborough - Tory

Grimsby - Tory

Burnley - Tory

Clacton / Jaywick - Tory

Hackeny have always voted Labour since I was a child, so how did the Tories fk those areas up when they've never had local power there? when is the last time Hackney voted Tory?

I'll tell you when, never, that's when.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hackney_N ... nstituency)#Elections_in_the_1980s

I know exactly what your London mindset is because I grew up around it "Hate the toffs, Labour are for us poor people" that's the mindset, like some northern coal town, I know the thoughts well, no matter how let down they get they care more about not siding with as you say "Etonian toffs" your a typical London cardboard cut out.

I don't mind if people vote Labour, its just when all you use is stereotypical excuses its weak.

Back to the facts, all the nice areas around the UK all vote Conservative, now you bring up Grimsby ........... are you sure?

Grimsby just voted Cons for the first time since the 1940's you cardboard!! look at the state of you, blaming the Con's for an area that has been Labour every election since the 1940's ffs, only voted Cons in 2019 because they've finally had enough :rofll:
Grimbsy is a Labour dive, exact same situation as Burnley, Labour stronghold for decades, only voted Cons for first time in 2019.
What are they supposed to do undo decades of Labours mess in less than a year?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Gri ... nstituency)#Elections_in_the_1950s

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burnley_( ... nstituency)#Elections_in_the_1950s

Read em and weep you fool, next time do some fkin research.

This is what I mean, maybe JayRam is right and you are a radical, because only radicals gets something this wrong, because you have an agenda.

Hold your hands up, you fked up on this one, if that was me you'd be gloating like an idiot saying I don't know what I'm talking about, your going to have to take this one like a champ.

Shut up you clown, I'm just about sick of you chatting shit.

Read the f***ing post and address what I wrote instead of running away from it like the area you ran away from after helping to make it a "shit hole"

You literally helped to make your area worse then blame Labour? :rofll:

Youre a typical w***er cut out. Talking absolute shit with no substance. What are you even saying? What powers do local councils have when compared with those of central government?

Its a shame you cant duck the other areas I listed, and its a shame you clearly havent actually seen much of this country

UFGN

Postby UFGN » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:42 am

I honestly dont think Ive read such unspeakable nonsense on this forum for years. To actually be so out of touch and ignorant as to blame local councils OF ANY PARTY for the poverty within them is just shocking.

UFGN

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:56 am

Ladies and Gentleman.

I present to you .......... a UFGN meltdown.

You see he promotes this "I know what I'm talking about" persona, so obviously when he's been so blatantly caught out talking complete bollocks he doesn't take it very well.

As for your weak attempt to divert, who runs the country doesn't run the local council who makes all the local decisions and uses the funds they get from the local populace and Gov't.

Labour make the decisions in the areas their MP's are head of, the council run the borough's you doughnut.

......... you'd of been better off with a simple "Sorry I made a mistake" and owned up to it like a man.

UFGN wrote:to blame local councils OF ANY PARTY for the poverty within them is just shocking.

Quote me you pr*ck.

I simply refuted your eroneous and disengenous lie that Grimsby and Burnley are Conservative areas and are thus responsible for their state.

UFGN wrote:What powers do local councils have when compared with those of central government?

They control the funds, the decisions, the management of the area through the council which is headed by the local MP ........... or did you think Boris Johnson goes round every county and borough of England bellowing decisions on local matters?

The Gov't run the country as a whole, the managment of its parts are done by local MP's.

Go back to fkin school.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:13 am

DiamondGooner wrote:Ladies and Gentleman.

I present to you .......... a UFGN meltdown.

You see he promotes this "I know what I'm talking about" persona, so obviously when he's been so blatantly caught out talking complete bollocks he doesn't take it very well.

As for your weak attempt to divert, who runs the country doesn't run the local council who makes all the local decisions and uses the funds they get from the local populace and Gov't.

Labour make the decisions in the areas their MP's are head of, the council run the borough's you doughnut.

......... you'd of been better off with a simple "Sorry I made a mistake" and owned up to it like a man.

UFGN wrote:to blame local councils OF ANY PARTY for the poverty within them is just shocking.

Quote me you pr*ck.

I simply refuted your eroneous and disengenous lie that Grimsby and Burnley are Conservative areas and are thus responsible for their state.

I present to you, DG talking out of his arse and desperately trying to avoid adding any substance to what he hoped would be a bs throwaway comment. All the best areas are conservative and all the worst ones Labour.... jesus christ :doh: And he calls me a f***ing radical?

I'm going to try again. Maybe you could pull your head out of your arse and answer

How can local councils make a significant difference to their areas when central government set budgets, taxation etc etc? Why are you blaming Labour for these areas being bad..... (oh yes you are)..... when local councils have such little power to raise funds, bring in jobs, fight crime, house their residents?

By the way, you said

Labour make the decisions in the areas their MP's are head of

I'd love to hear more all about how MPs run their local areas. Maybe you could explain it to me?

UFGN

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee