In the news today...

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: In the news today....

Postby Dynamite » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:13 am

Black Widows from Islamists are a great benefit for your society ask the russians...
Dynamite
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Phil71 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:37 am

LMAO wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Phil71 wrote:She says she's not fazed by seeing beheadings as they are enemies of Islam.

She's saying this stuff now! No way should she be allowed back here. If she loves the Islamic world that much there are plenty of places she can go.

Sudan, Libya, Northern Nigeria, Yemen...

No NHS tho

No...

A mate of mine’s dad (Pakistani by birth) once told me that the he believes th UK is the most Islamic country on earth, because of our NHS, law & order, welfare system, housing systems, tolerance of other races and faiths, civil liberties etc.

In his opinion, so-called Islamic countries such as Saudi Arabia and the other gulf states, and even his own country of birth, have some way to go before they catch up with how the UK follows the way that he believes an Islamic society should live.

I thought that was quite interesting.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but screw that. f**k theocracies, and I don't know why he would ascribe common sense things like what he mentioned to a singular belief system. It's just as ignorant as attributing the Golden Rule to Jesus/Christianity.

He said it in response to the radicals.

His thoughts are that if you are a true believer in Islam, there should be no better place for you to live than the UK, as it stands.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby LMAO » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:09 pm

Phil71 wrote:
LMAO wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Phil71 wrote:She says she's not fazed by seeing beheadings as they are enemies of Islam.

She's saying this stuff now! No way should she be allowed back here. If she loves the Islamic world that much there are plenty of places she can go.

No NHS tho

No...

A mate of mine’s dad (Pakistani by birth) once told me that the he believes th UK is the most Islamic country on earth, because of our NHS, law & order, welfare system, housing systems, tolerance of other races and faiths, civil liberties etc.

In his opinion, so-called Islamic countries such as Saudi Arabia and the other gulf states, and even his own country of birth, have some way to go before they catch up with how the UK follows the way that he believes an Islamic society should live.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but screw that. f**k theocracies, and I don't know why he would ascribe common sense things like what he mentioned to a singular belief system. It's just as ignorant as attributing the Golden Rule to Jesus/Christianity.

He said it in response to the radicals.

His thoughts are that if you are a true believer in Islam, there should be no better place for you to live than the UK, as it stands.

Ah, fair enough. But that could be said about most of the West/secular countries, no? Live and let live.

Islamic countries will eventually grow up though (hopefully). They're about where Christian nations/kingdoms were during medieval times, and we all know how things like the Spanish Inquisition went...
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Royal Gooner » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:35 pm

LMAO wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
UFGN wrote:

No NHS tho

No...

You are aware that the UK is technically a theocracy with our state church, Bishops in the House of Lords, rule of law and base morality based on Christian teachings and the Monarch ordained by God to reign over us?
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby LMAO » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:50 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
UFGN wrote:

No NHS tho

No...

You are aware that the UK is technically a theocracy with our state church, Bishops in the House of Lords, rule of law and base morality based on Christian teachings and the Monarch ordained by God to reign over us?

But in practice (everyday society), y'all are less religious than we are here in the States ;)
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Phil71 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:13 pm

LMAO wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
UFGN wrote:

No NHS tho

No...

But in practice (everyday society), y'all are less religious than we are here in the States ;)

I think so.

I was raised as a Catholic, but never really had any faith.

As soon as I was confident enough at aged about 12, I made myself scarce on Sunday mornings. My mother would be furious at first, but after a while she just accepted it.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Nuggets » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:58 am

LMAO wrote:I'm of the persuasion that should she make it out of Syria, then she should be allowed to return.

Let her have the baby, then hang the bitch for being an enemy of the state and put the baby in a good, nurturing home.

Sounds like a plan but, I like the hang the bitch bit but let her back....never let the slut rot where she is.
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:03 pm

Jussie Smollett is everything that's wrong with society today.

For those of you who don't know he's an openly gay black actor who claims he was attacked by assailants who said "this is MAGA country" and put a noose around his neck.

Turns out he's lying, he paid two fellow actors to carry out this "attack".

So what we have is someone who craves attention so much he faked this and blamed it on homophobic/racist/Trump supporters so the social justice warriors the world over could get out their pitch forks.

He had so much support on socual media, this really is the most disgusting and cringeworthy act I've ever heard of.

Hopefully he can go to jail for it, but at the very least his career will be over and he'll be eternally embarrassed so that's good.

What a pathetic human.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby UFGN » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:06 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:Jussie Smollett is everything that's wrong with society today.

For those of you who don't know he's an openly gay black actor who claims he was attacked by assailants who said "this is MAGA country" and put a noose around his neck.

So what we have is someone who craves attention so much he faked this and blamed it on homophobic/racist/Trump supporters so the social justice warriors the world over could get out their pitch forks.

He had so much support on socual media, this really is the most disgusting and cringeworthy act I've ever heard of.

Hopefully he can go to jail for it, but at the very least his career will be over and he'll be eternally embarrassed so that's good.

What a pathetic human.

Milo the Breitbart arsehole says hi.

10 x worse
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Phil71 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:15 pm

UFGN wrote:

What a pathetic human.

Milo the Breitbart arsehole says hi.

10 x worse

Typical ‘yeah but whatabout’ response.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:15 pm

What a pathetic human.

............... yeah, I know what side of the fence that guy sits on but I'm not going to say anything because it'll just upset UFGN.

I've already told him once today about sensationalist claims, this is the type of petty BS the "L**t" are capable of.

Its demeaning.

........... and yet every time UFGN's out is not to shoulder responsibility instead its to deflect with "Well look at what they do", is this a "who can be more pathetic" competition or something?

EDIT: Oh, Phil just got in there first lol.

Cue UFGN explosion in minus 10.....9.....8.....7........... :hiding:
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Ach » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:18 pm

What a pathetic human.

A gay dude seeking attention? I am shocked tbh

Whats this guy been in? Never heard of him

Reminds me of the Olympic swimmer who faked getting robbed in Rio and he got done for it
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby UFGN » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:29 pm

Not even going there. Some stupid c*** pretends to get beat up.

Meanwhile trans people are living in fear every day because of genuine oppression.

And the right wing attack dogs fly false flags every single day.

Deflect, deflect, deflect though Right?

The problem with the right is they actively enjoy making peoples' lives a misery
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:30 pm

Ach wrote:

What a pathetic human.

A gay dude seeking attention? I am shocked tbh

Whats this guy been in? Never heard of him

Reminds me of the Olympic swimmer who faked getting robbed in Rio and he got done for it

Some show called Empire, never seen it.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby UFGN » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:32 pm

Imagine if I posted every Milo and Alex Jones peice of shit on this thread

Jesus wept

UFGN

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee