In the news today...

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: In the news today....

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:35 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:Are you talking about Ginuwine, the R & B singer?

Said he wouldn't date someone if he knew they were trans, turned down a kiss from a trans woman and was promptly branded transphobic.

Just ridiculous.

That might of been the one I was thinking of tbf.

UFGN wrote:Do you think Trans people get a fair hearing from the right wing press?

I can't comment because despite what might be your opinion ............ I don't read the Right wing press?

Maybe the odd excerpt from the Mail or Express same as any other from the Guardian or Telegraph headline that catches my eye, but I'm not a reader to the point where I know their opinion on a wide range of matters.

Regardless though, Right wing press don't make the laws, I fail to see what the RW press has to do with my comment anyway, its feminists that had a problem with the toilet sharing issue.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:38 pm

Sims wrote:Obvs a fan of progressive rights in the LGBQT community but there’s no chance id get with a bird who used to be a fella

Don’t think there’s anything wrong with that opinion tbh

Then your obviously not progressive enough, transphobe.

Yes that is how you'd be seen in the extreme Left.

They want you to progress to shagging tranny's otherwise you're a hater, tranny's are women after all didn't you know?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:43 pm

Re the whole toilet thing and trans people

Yes trans people who identify as women should be allowed to use female toilets.

If you're worried about perverts dressing up as women and going into female toilets to voyer or abuse women or girls, guess what.... that can already happen and..... It's already illegal!
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:54 pm

Sims wrote:Obvs a fan of progressive rights in the LGBQT community but there’s no chance id get with a bird who used to be a fella

The PC army/liberal extremists disagree.

You will incur their wrath.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:57 pm

UFGN wrote:Re the whole toilet thing and trans people

If you're worried about perverts dressing up as women and going into female toilets to voyer or abuse women or girls, guess what.... that can already happen and..... It's already illegal!

Sorry but you're not a woman so although you can express your opinion your not gender qualified to have a voice in this matter.

Honestly if I had a daughter or any of my female relatives or friends your opinion would mean fk all in comparison to how they would want the law enforced and that rolls out to all women over a man's view because your not the one who's going to have to put up with it.

A bar near me has this giant unisex toilet and I'll be honest ............ I didn't feel comfortable walking in there with women standing at the sinks applying make up who were strangers, I didn't like it one bit and I was pissed, I'm not shy about anything when I'm drunk so that says a lot.

I felt like I had just walked into the women's toilets.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:04 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:Re the whole toilet thing and trans people

Sorry but you're not a woman so although you can express your opinion your not gender qualified to have a voice in this matter.

Honestly if I had a daughter or any of my female relatives or friends your opinion would mean fk all in comparison to how they would want the law enforced and that rolls out to all women over a man's view because your not the one who's going to have to put up with it.

A bar near me has this giant unisex toilet and I'll be honest ............ I didn't feel comfortable walking in there with women standing at the sinks applying make up who were strangers, I didn't like it one bit and I was pissed, I'm not shy about anything when I'm drunk so that says a lot.

I felt like I had just walked into the women's toilets.

These people exist and have a right to live their lives without fear or intimidation

The alternative is a trans person who lives as a woman and dressed as one has to use a male toilet.

Is that ok with you?

Is it ok with them?

Is it safe for them?
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:43 pm

UFGN wrote:
These people exist and have a right to live their lives without fear or intimidation

The alternative is a trans person who lives as a woman and dressed as one has to use a male toilet.

Is that ok with you?

Is it ok with them?

Is it safe for them?

They do have rights but one of those rights isn't to infringe on women.

I understand what your saying but this is a choice for women, it is there space and its up to them if they want to share it with a man who's "become" a woman or not.

This is what I love about this subject ............. you have two groups infringing on each other.

Trans want it but women don't, this is where the devil i.e straight males cannot be used as the scape goat for once and we can actually get to the bottom of how far society is willing to participate in this sick new world.

By the way I'm not calling trans people sick what I mean is the subjects being broached in today's world are toxic.

Its no longer a case of right and wrong, the last time we saw such fierce debate was Gay rights, African American rights of the 60's and Women's rights.

Those are all easy, all of the rights of the above are a clear cut case in the affirmative, but this new age stuff is not.
Its people trolling to get a reaction out of the establishment and social norms, bunch of unhappy and confused people taking out their misery on the world and expecting us to pay attention.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:51 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:

Is that ok with you?

Is it ok with them?

Is it safe for them?

They do have rights but one of those rights isn't to infringe on women.

I understand what your saying but this is a choice for women, it is there space and its up to them if they want to share it with a man who's "become" a woman or not.

This is what I love about this subject ............. you have two groups infringing on each other.

Trans want it but women don't, this is where the devil i.e straight males cannot be used as the scape goat for once and we can actually get to the bottom of how far society is willing to participate in this sick new world.

By the way I'm not calling trans people sick what I mean is the subjects being broached in today's world are toxic.

Its no longer a case of right and wrong, the last time we saw such fierce debate was Gay rights, African American rights of the 60's and Women's rights.

Those are all easy, all of the rights of the above are a clear cut case in the affirmative, but this new age stuff is not.
Its people trolling to get a reaction out of the establishment and social norms, bunch of unhappy and confused people taking out their misery on the world and expecting us to pay attention.

I've met a few trans people. I used to know one well. She had a panic button in her house that the police had given her, and an anti arson device on her letter box

Another one used to carry a small iron bar in her handbag and a can of deep heat. Shed been beaten up loads of times

This is people trying to live. People, men or women do NOT have a right to impose their precious bullshit or petty games on them

It's not a f***ing joke

UFGN

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:08 am

But again like you said about perverts entering a woman's toilets .......... assault is already illegal so these Trans people shouldn't be getting beaten up in the first place so that's not a valid excuse for them to use woman's toilets IF women are opposed to it.

There's nothing "precious" about women's rights to have and want only females in their toiletry space.

Again, your happy to trample and enforce one groups rights over another.

I'm not saying Trans don't have rights, I'm saying part of those rights does not include > woman's rights.

............. so as to offer a practical solution.

They could allow Trans to use disabled toilets and solve the entire issue, Trans and disabled people make up 1% of any restaurant, night club etc they can't use "But what if there's a que" as an excuse, everyone know's the disabled toilets are barely ever in use.

Solves the issue doesn't it as a 3rd toilet space, everyone's a winner.
Last edited by DiamondGooner on Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:13 am

DiamondGooner wrote:But again like you said about perverts entering a woman's toilets .......... assault is already illegal so these Trans people shouldn't be getting beaten up in the first place so that's not a valid excuse for them to use woman's toilets IF women are opposed to it.

There's nothing "precious" about women's rights to have and want only females in their toiletry space.

Again, your happy to trample and enforce one groups rights over another.

I'm not saying Trans don't have rights, I'm saying part of those rights does not include > woman's rights.

I'm saying that women's fears are unfounded.

And if it's not about fear but preference, I'm calling those idividuals that feel that way c****

Can't be clearer than that

UFGN

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:13 am

See my edited bit I added.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:23 am

First sentence: Yep. Hell, I'll even go as far as saying some traps look better than some women, but that doesn't mean I'm sexually attracted to them. Everyone has their tastes, it's just not mine.

Second sentence: You're gonna incur the wrath of feminazis and white knights. They're just as bad as the psycho fatass crowd who thinks anyone of a non-tubby body type is in the wrong.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:14 am

LMAO wrote:

First sentence: Yep. Hell, I'll even go as far as saying some traps look better than some women, but that doesn't mean I'm sexually attracted to them. Everyone has their tastes, it's just not mine.

Second sentence: You're gonna incur the wrath of feminazis and white knights. They're just as bad as the psycho fatass crowd who thinks anyone of a non-tubby body type is in the wrong.

Is this a real thing?

Loooool
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Ach » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:18 am

LMAO wrote:https://www.foxnews.com/sports/not-fair-world-cycling-bronze-medalist-cries-foul-after-transgender-woman-wins-gold

I'm all for equal rights, but this is ridiculous. It's absolutely unfair for a trans woman to compete against women.

It's like when Serena played the 200-something ranked male tennis player and got destroyed or the USWNT played our U-15? team and got assblasted.

Wonder if I'll be allowed to be in the women's football team?

I have as much right as this dude
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Jedi » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:42 am

LMAO wrote:

I know this is going to be a very unpopular opinion, but I actually don't understand this. Like, if you grant me that some trannies look better than women, how do you justify not being attracted to them (fully clothed)? Or are you saying that they're more attractive than some women but that they will never be able to reach the authenticity of a very attractive "real" woman for you to be sexually attracted to them?

In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with not being attracted to trannies on it's own, as long as you've established why you're not attracted to them. Imagine this hypothetical. There is a tranny who has incredibly feminine features (voice included) and on the surface looks very attractive. Next to them is a woman who is still attractive but on the surface simply less attractive than her. You can pick one to give you a BJ fully clothed (again fully clothed so we avoid the penis argument). Which one do you pick? If you pick the woman It's going to be kind of hard for you to justify it without admitting that you're uncomfortable/uneasy with trans people, which is a stance you're allowed to take, but you can't say you're fine with LGBT people in the next sentence.

This whole argument falls apart if you have a religious worldview but then you're kind of automatically anti-LGBT to an extent.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee