In the news today...

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: In the news today....

Postby Phil71 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:52 pm

Harvey Weinstein sentenced to 23 years.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby LMAO » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:37 pm

Phil71 wrote:Harvey Weinstein sentenced to 23 years.

Good riddance.

Weinstein will likely die in prison. Bill Cosby might die in prison. Jeffery Epstein fvcked around and got himself suicided (shame he couldn't have taken people down before that). Rush Limbaugh will likely die a horrible death from lung cancer.

Can't help but feel there's been a lot of days of reckoning lately for some influential American scumbags.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Zenith » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:29 pm

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs_3x46vrLA

Can't resist...she throws like a girl! :lol:

:lol:

LMAO wrote:

Good riddance.

Weinstein will likely die in prison. Bill Cosby might die in prison. Jeffery Epstein fvcked around and got himself suicided (shame he couldn't have taken people down before that). Rush Limbaugh will likely die a horrible death from lung cancer.

Can't help but feel there's been a lot of days of reckoning lately for some influential American scumbags.

So, no parole date is set for the old stach?
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby LMAO » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:47 am

Zenith wrote:
LMAO wrote:

Good riddance.

I couldn't find anything regarding parole from more accurate sources (NYT, WaPo, LA Times, ABC, NBC, CNN, Fox News, TMZ), but some sources like Variety and The Daily Mail claim his parole is 6/7ths of his sentence (~20 years, or more accurately, 19 years, 8 months, 12 days if I did the math right). Assuming the parole claim is correct and barring an appeals overturn, the earliest he's looking at release is in 2040 when he'll be 87—90 years old in 2043 if there is no parole. That's without accounting for his upcoming California trial, which will tack years onto his prison term if the sentencing isn't concurrent.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Zenith » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:22 am

LMAO wrote:
Zenith wrote:
LMAO wrote:

Good riddance.

I couldn't find anything regarding parole from more accurate sources (NYT, WaPo, LA Times, ABC, NBC, CNN, Fox News, TMZ), but some sources like Variety and The Daily Mail claim his parole is 6/7ths of his sentence (~20 years, or more accurately, 19 years, 8 months, 12 days if I did the math right). Assuming the parole claim is correct and barring an appeals overturn, the earliest he's looking at release is in 2040 when he'll be 87—90 years old in 2043 if there is no parole. That's without accounting for his upcoming California trial, which will tack years onto his prison term if the sentencing isn't concurrent.

Thanks. At least now he might be the one that's on the receiving end.

A shame it took so many years (and victims) which meant that he didn't get exposed/convicted before entering the autumn of his life.
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby Phil71 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:46 am

He's in hospital again with chest pains.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:27 pm

Phil71 wrote:He's in hospital again with chest pains.

Poor man.
He/His/Non-Menstruater/Postmenopausal/non-vaginal male. Yup all man!
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Phil71 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:02 pm

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:

Poor man.

I reckon he'll get someone to slip him an overdose.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:15 pm

Phil71 wrote:
Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:

Poor man.

I reckon he'll get someone to slip him an overdose.

An overdose of cock.

And when he is taking it I hope he reflects on the pain he inflicted.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby dc16 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:39 pm

His freaky intersex state might appeal to a number of the inmates.

I remember reading this from the trial. One of the accusers, when asked if he had any identifying physical features, said how it appeared that he didn't have any testicles and that it was almost as if he had a vagina. Another one reported that it was like he had a ball bag but without any balls in it or that his ball bag had been stitched back on.

https://www.vulture.com/2020/01/jessica-mann-harvey-weinstein-trial-testimony.html
dc16
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Phil71 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:52 pm

dc16 wrote:His freaky intersex state might appeal to a number of the inmates.

I remember reading this from the trial. One of the accusers, when asked if he had any identifying physical features, said how it appeared that he didn't have any testicles and that it was almost as if he had a vagina. Another one reported that it was like he had a ball bag but without any balls in it or that his ball bag had been stitched back on.

https://www.vulture.com/2020/01/jessica-mann-harvey-weinstein-trial-testimony.html

Really?

Jesus.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:45 pm

''

There is always the off chance his face was mistaken for his scrotum?
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:02 pm

Truly disturbing
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby UFGN » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:21 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:

Truly disturbing

Goodbye horses......

Springs to mind
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:28 pm

UFGN wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:

Truly disturbing

Goodbye horses......

Springs to mind

:rofll: :rofll: :rofll:
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee