In the news today...

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: In the news today....

Postby Rockape » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:25 pm

Phil71 wrote:
Rockape wrote:This murder on the train is all a bit close to home for me! Seems the guy who did it was known to my daughter ‘s friends sister and she’d seen him in Guildford earlier and he’d said he had a knife and wanted to stab someone. I don’t think anyone took him seriously as he was a bit crazy. Apparently he’d just got out of prison for assaulting a girl outside Godalming station. He used to go to the college there. Ex Charterhouse pupil incredibly!

It’s a terrible affair.

In front of his 14 year old son too. Just awful.

Yeah just awful, he probably looked at him and that set him off. Can’t help thinking there but for the grace of God...could easily have been me.

Apparently he was sending snapchats if himself running from the police! Needless to say the old bill knew his name within a very short time of it hitting the news.
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Nuggets » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:41 pm

Rockape wrote:This murder on the train is all a bit close to home for me! Seems the guy who did it was known to my daughter ‘s friends sister and she’d seen him in Guildford earlier and he’d said he had a knife and wanted to stab someone. I don’t think anyone took him seriously as he was a bit crazy. Apparently he’d just got out of prison for assaulting a girl outside Godalming station. He used to go to the college there. Ex Charterhouse pupil incredibly!

They should bring back hanging for tw@ts like that
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:30 pm

Where was this?

Ahh just read the article, the guy that did it is going to be on his way back to prison soon.

There's no answer for people like that, random acts of extreme violence because their too p*ssy to use their fists.

Honestly I grew up in a rough neighbourhood but never understood the d*ckheads who especially in a 1 on 1 have to reach straight for a knife?

People hardly get away with it these days so what's the point, if you have to have a row, use your fists and everyone gets home.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:44 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:

Where was this?

Ahh just read the article, the guy that did it is going to be on his way back to prison soon.

There's no answer for people like that, random acts of extreme violence because their too p*ssy to use their fists.

Honestly I grew up in a rough neighbourhood but never understood the d*ckheads who especially in a 1 on 1 have to reach straight for a knife?

People hardly get away with it these days so what's the point, if you have to have a row, use your fists and everyone gets home.

That’s my view too.

It’s people who can’t fight that carry knives. Cowardly c**** most of them. The only consolation is that in many cases they end up getting on the wrong end of one themselves. That happened to my mate’s brother. Spent his life in and out of prison for nasty shit like stabbing and glassing people. Pulled his knife on the wrong bloke outside a pub one night. The bloke got the better of him and killed him with his own knife.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby UFGN » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:49 pm

Pathetic scum thinks he's a hardman cos he carries a knife

A "hardman" who's going to prison for 25 years to life

Congratulations you win.....what exactly?
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby LegendaryKeown » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:12 pm

UFGN wrote:Pathetic scum thinks he's a hardman cos he carries a knife

25 YEARS IN PRISON
When you give a voice to stupid people, it makes them more stupid and not more intelligent
LegendaryKeown
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Royal Gooner » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:14 pm

LegendaryKeown wrote:
UFGN wrote:Pathetic scum thinks he's a hardman cos he carries a knife

25 YEARS IN PRISON

And some "special" time in the showers with barry once you drop the soap...... :P
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Marsbar100 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:50 pm

Don't know much about the story and he probably is just a isolated madman but to much of this rap/grime/drill shit influences that its macho to carry knives, guns and sell drugs
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

Postby Phil71 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:38 pm

I'd like to take a few of these skinny little knife-wielding rats and drop them into one of those big dorm cells at Miami Dade County Jail.

See how much they want to be criminals then.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Rockape » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:21 pm

Its just terrifying that someone going peacefully about their everyday business in a totally safe environment, can meet their end in such a way! Poor bastard!

Stabbed 9 times in the neck FFS, in front of his 14 year old son.
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:11 pm

Marsbar100 wrote:Don't know much about the story and he probably is just a isolated madman but to much of this rap/grime/drill shit influences that its macho to carry knives, guns and sell drugs

I know what your saying but this isn't always the case, poverty is just poverty and disturbed individuals with nothing to lose are that, music or no music, in fact 90% of those hip hop heads are just that, music fans who are a complete act, the hardcore individuals who are dangerous is usually nothing to do with the music.

This guy doesn't look like a grime listener to me ...........

DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:13 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Marsbar100 wrote:Don't know much about the story and he probably is just a isolated madman but to much of this rap/grime/drill shit influences that its macho to carry knives, guns and sell drugs

I know what your saying but this isn't always the case, poverty is just poverty and disturbed individuals with nothing to lose are that, music or no music, in fact 90% of those hip hop heads are just that, music fans who are a complete act, the hardcore individuals who are dangerous is usually nothing to do with the music.

This guy doesn't look like a grime listener to me ...........

One of these artists is shit because the interpretations look nothing alike.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:16 pm

"Darren Pencille, 35, of no fixed abode"

I think that explains it more than anything, I know a few people just like that, one in particular comes to mind, and with that attitude, been in and out of prison their whole lives.

Wants to be a tough guy but isn't very big or strong so reaches for a knife every 5 mins, personally was there when the guy in question slashed someones face open, I knew both parties, that was back in 2001. and that wasn't the first time, he'd already stabbed someone in a club 3 years before.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Rockape » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:05 pm

Yeah seems like he wasn’t the guy I suggested it was a few days back. Very odd coincidence!
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby UFGN » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:36 pm

Just looking at this Rooney story and recent pictures of him

Is Rooney slowly morphing into Phil Mitchell?
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee