In the news today...

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: In the news today....

Postby LMAO » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:09 pm

Ach wrote:Seen what the c*** looks like. Hope he is ripped apart in prison

Neckbeard tbh

He's just missing the fedora and his waifu pillow.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:57 pm

LMAO wrote:You're right. Maybe we should spend more time on the important issues like anti-manspeading chairs being the downfall of civilization.

Obviously the deaths are tragic either way (hence the "ffs"), but that guy's motive also matters. If this was just some incel taking revenge because he was refused a handie or a blowie at the massage parlors, then it's an isolated incident and not part of a bigger trend like racism against Asians rising during the pandemic.

Also, it's a little too early in the year to build a strawman. Though, I'd love for you to show me the story where people wonder if an explosion downtown was race-related.

Is that all you have "Manspreading chairs"? that's pretty old now and tbf the point stands, the insanity of that mind set is what's led us to where we are now .......... I said it then and it still counts, the point was the thought pattern of dictatorial type thinking becoming the norm, people like you and UFGN said it was daft and no one takes that seriously but more and more our freedoms are curtailed in the name of "Anti hate".

People having opinions getting fired from their jobs, half a nation not accepting a democratically elected president, rioting and looting whenever and wherever they want, protesting for anything and everything, Uni activist extremists and our educational system being turned into brain washing facilities for our kids to be "woke" which means they're are being taught about LGBTQ and themes of a sexual nature even when their infants and still playing with dolls and action figures, Nothing serious in politics can be discussed without the insertion of race, Transexuals allowed to beat down women in sports and share bathroom areas.

I could go on.............. that is the sh*t western world you and your Democrats have created, and its only going to get worse.
Last edited by DiamondGooner on Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:59 pm

LMAO wrote:

Neckbeard tbh

He looks like an Amish inbred.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:08 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
LMAO wrote:

Neckbeard tbh

Does that mean it was racial?

Asking for a friend (LMAO)
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:23 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:
LMAO wrote:

Neckbeard tbh

Does that mean it was racial?

Asking for a friend (LMAO)

Apparently it was because he was a sex addict.

Not seeing the correlation though.

He's a sex addict so he kills a bunch of masseuses because they give massages with happy endings? Wouldn't that make him anti-sex?

Did he used to frequent massage parlors and now he blames them for his sexual urges?

Bizarre
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Ach » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:35 am

But but family turned him religious?

I have no idea what he is. Only a c***
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Ach » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:40 am

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56433181

Sex addict it is.

How long until guns are made illegal?
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby LMAO » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:01 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:You're right. Maybe we should spend more time on the important issues like anti-manspeading chairs being the downfall of civilization.

Obviously the deaths are tragic either way (hence the "ffs"), but that guy's motive also matters. If this was just some incel taking revenge because he was refused a handie or a blowie at the massage parlors, then it's an isolated incident and not part of a bigger trend like racism against Asians rising during the pandemic.

Also, it's a little too early in the year to build a strawman. Though, I'd love for you to show me the story where people wonder if an explosion downtown was race-related.

Is that all you have "Manspreading chairs"? that's pretty old now and tbf the point stands, the insanity of that mind set is what's led us to where we are now .......... I said it then and it still counts, the point was the thought pattern of dictatorial type thinking becoming the norm, people like you and UFGN said it was daft and no one takes that seriously but more and more our freedoms are curtailed in the name of "Anti hate".

People having opinions getting fired from their jobs, half a nation not accepting a democratically elected president, rioting and looting whenever and wherever they want, protesting for anything and everything, Uni activist extremists and our educational system being turned into brain washing facilities for our kids to be "woke" which means they're are being taught about LGBTQ and themes of a sexual nature even when their infants and still playing with dolls and action figures, Nothing serious in politics can be discussed without the insertion of race, Transexuals allowed to beat down women in sports and share bathroom areas.

I could go on.............. that is the sh*t western world you and your Democrats have created, and its only going to get worse.

lmao imagine blaming Democrats for curtailing freedom when your shitty ass Tories are encroaching on your privacy and ability to protest.

lmao imagine blaming Democrats for racists, sexists, homophobes, whatever getting fired from their jobs. Yeah, I don't agree if it was something that happened years ago and they've changed, but if they were recently caught redhanded, then no sympathy here. Whatever happened to taking personal responsibility?

lmao imagine blaming Democrats for brainwashing when there's been alt-right radicalization going on for decades.

lmao imagine blaming Democrats for "protesting for anything and everything" when the religious right started this shit back in the 80s with the Satanic panic bs and continued it into the 90s with Harry Potter and Pokemon.

lmao imagine blaming Democrats for teaching kids it's all right to be LGBTQ+ yet not a word on the thousands of years of human history about adults poking fun at kids about straight stuff.

I could go on, but nary a peep from you for the above. Curious :think:

A guy shoots up some Asian massage parlors. Imagine getting your panties in a bunch over someone asking (not even accusing but simply asking) if it was race related, especially in a climate where racism against Asians has increased. Scenes.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby VCC » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:32 am

Ach wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56433181

Sex addict it is.

They will never do that, they are more likely to pass a law you can't shoot while you f**k.
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:57 am

LMAO wrote:lmao imagine blaming Democrats for curtailing freedom when your shitty ass Tories are encroaching on your privacy and ability to protest.

lmao imagine blaming Democrats for racists, sexists, homophobes, whatever getting fired from their jobs. Yeah, I don't agree if it was something that happened years ago and they've changed, but if they were recently caught redhanded, then no sympathy here. Whatever happened to taking personal responsibility?

lmao imagine blaming Democrats for brainwashing when there's been alt-right radicalization going on for decades.

lmao imagine blaming Democrats for "protesting for anything and everything" when the religious right started this shit back in the 80s with the Satanic panic bs and continued it into the 90s with Harry Potter and Pokemon.

lmao imagine blaming Democrats for teaching kids it's all right to be LGBTQ+ yet not a word on the thousands of years of human history about adults poking fun at kids about straight stuff.

I could go on, but nary a peep from you for the above. Curious :think:

A guy shoots up some Asian massage parlors. Imagine getting your panties in a bunch over someone asking (not even accusing but simply asking) if it was race related, especially in a climate where racism against Asians has increased. Scenes.

Happy to answer that ...........

LMAO wrote:lmao imagine blaming Democrats for curtailing freedom when your shitty ass Tories are encroaching on your privacy and ability to protest.

......... do you know why the Tories are "encroaching" on the right to protest? because your Lefty mates have been taking the fkin piss with that freedom so much that they've felt compelled to act to up hold law and order.
I don't agree with curtailing peoples rights, but their out and out anarchy and disregard for the law is what's causing that reaction ........ again however, I disagree with any action against our rights.

LMAO wrote:lmao imagine blaming Democrats for racists, sexists, homophobes, whatever getting fired from their jobs.

In your opinion .......... or the over inflated opinion of today's Twitter mob, was Sharon Osborne being racist? was Piers Morgan? nope, but it doesn't matter, nothing ever does with your lot, basically they see an opening to attack and just go for it like the sad tw*ts they are.
Now Kelly Osbornes "If Trump sends all the latino's back, who's going to clean your toilets Mr Trump" ......... fk me, that was bad, and that is really what your White Left Liberals think of you by the way, little pet projects, full of sympathy and shame because your such victims. like low lifes and children.
Even saw Thomas Sowell speaking about that on Youtube, very smart man.

LMAO wrote:lmao imagine blaming Democrats for brainwashing when there's been alt-right radicalization going on for decades.

Oh stfu, there has never been institutional Alt Right radicalization in day to day schools since before segregation in the South and even then it wasn't so much the schools, they had all the Alt right teachings they needed from their Southern parents at home.

LMAO wrote:lmao imagine blaming Democrats for teaching kids it's all right to be LGBTQ+ yet not a word on the thousands of years of human history about adults poking fun at kids about straight stuff.

What is this? poking fun for straight stuff? what?
LGBTQ is a sexual orientation discussion, how is that a fitting discussion for 8 yr olds who are not sexually mature? not unless your a paedo.
That's like saying we should be teaching sex education to infants, no mate, that sht is for Secondary school not primary school.

This is why even as a person with centre political views I can't stand the left these days, bunch of wrong un's, even an embarrassment to Democrats 15 years ago.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Royal Gooner » Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:34 am

Ach wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56433181

Sex addict it is.

"But Ah have to have a gurn, it's in the con-stit-utition!"
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby LMAO » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:05 am

DiamondGooner wrote:

......... do you know why the Tories are "encroaching" on the right to protest? because your Lefty mates have been taking the fkin piss with that freedom so much that they've felt compelled to act to up hold law and order.
I don't agree with curtailing peoples rights, but their out and out anarchy and disregard for the law is what's causing that reaction ........ again however, I disagree with any action against our rights.

Where was this energy from your government when your Righty mates in the EDL and Tommy Robinson's goons were out making scenes? Or in 2011 when y'all were doing the same rioting and looting after a police shooting?

For privacy, what about the Snooper's Charter? Are Democrats to blame for that too?

DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:lmao imagine blaming Democrats for racists, sexists, homophobes, whatever getting fired from their jobs.

In your opinion .......... or the over inflated opinion of today's Twitter mob, was Sharon Osborne being racist? was Piers Morgan? nope, but it doesn't matter, nothing ever does with your lot, basically they see an opening to attack and just go for it like the sad tw*ts they are.
Now Kelly Osbornes "If Trump sends all the latino's back, who's going to clean your toilets Mr Trump" ......... fk me, that was bad, and that is really what your White Left Liberals think of you by the way, little pet projects, full of sympathy and shame because your such victims. like low lifes and children.
Even saw Thomas Sowell speaking about that on Youtube, very smart man.

Sounds like the free market at work. Apparently being woke is more profitable than allowing uncensored opinions. If you have a problem, then direct your grievances to your nearest Murdoch outlet.

Sounds like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree tbh

Oh, and you have this weird obsession with lumping the far-left in with the moderate/center left. FYI, I don't give a damn about the far-left. They're a bunch of childish weirdos.

DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:lmao imagine blaming Democrats for brainwashing when there's been alt-right radicalization going on for decades.

Oh stfu, there has never been institutional Alt Right radicalization in day to day schools since before segregation in the South and even then it wasn't so much the schools, they had all the Alt right teachings they needed from their Southern parents at home.

Surprised you of all people don't notice how easy it is to fall down a right-wing rabbit hole on YouTube.

DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:lmao imagine blaming Democrats for teaching kids it's all right to be LGBTQ+ yet not a word on the thousands of years of human history about adults poking fun at kids about straight stuff.

What is this? poking fun for straight stuff? what?
LGBTQ is a sexual orientation discussion, how is that a fitting discussion for 8 yr olds who are not sexually mature? not unless your a paedo.
That's like saying we should be teaching sex education to infants, no mate, that sht is for Secondary school not primary school.

Here you go being all prudish again.

Do you have sources on curriculums for prepubescent kids in elementary schools learning about stuff like STDs and how to put a condom on? I feel like your concerns are vastly overblown, but I can be convinced.

Yes, adults poke fun at kids, such as teasing questions about who someone's little boy/girlfriend is at school. OTOH, there's a kid who comes along and tells an adult they don't like like girls the way that straight boy does and that they like like boys instead. What, are you supposed to not tell them that's okay to be gay and instead put them on a path where they question their sexuality in order to comfort yourself that the kid will eventually fit some outdated expectation?

DiamondGooner wrote:This is why even as a person with centre political views I can't stand the left these days, bunch of wrong un's, even an embarrassment to Democrats 15 years ago.

You might have some centrist views, but you sound just like someone who's solidly right socially.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby LMAO » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:14 am

This is gonna be a story with a lot of twists and turns.

We need to get DG on the scoop. How dare they make this about race.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Santi » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:44 pm

LMAO wrote:

Do you have sources on curriculums for prepubescent kids in elementary schools learning about stuff like STDs and how to put a condom on? I feel like your concerns are vastly overblown, but I can be convinced.

Yes, adults poke fun at kids, such as teasing questions about who someone's little boy/girlfriend is at school. OTOH, there's a kid who comes along and tells an adult they don't like like girls the way that straight boy does and that they like like boys instead. What, are you supposed to not tell them that's okay to be gay and instead put them on a path where they question their sexuality in order to comfort yourself that the kid will eventually fit some outdated expectation?

Tbh I don't normally say much on these subjects but the problem I have with all this type of thing is that it's essentially become a 'trend' and something being forced. People should simply be educated that it's okay to be whatever you want, like whoever you want and just get on with it.

Shouldn't need any more than that, it's almost like the world now is trying to force people to be trans/bi/gay whatever just to make it less of a minority and more common.

I'm sure there are still people uncomfortably hiding their sexuality but do you really think 30-40% of the population of the world have been hiding being LGBTQ for centuries? It's always going to be somewhat of a minority, it should just be the case that people are comfortable being part of that minority.

Honestly wish I could get away from this world where everything is rammed down my throat daily on any social media or news outlet. Far as I'm concerned everyone can do and be what the f**k they want, in line within the confines of the law...so rather than all the protests and all these 'special events for gays/trans' why don't people just live their lives? A trans person should have every day just like a straight person or a gay person...why do we need celebratory weeks or days for this? It perpetuates the notion that it's not normal.

We also don't need to force everyone to be happy about it, if some people don't like a specific ''group'' then that's their problem to understand why rather than any individual in said ''group''. Simple lesson in sex ed - 'you can be what you want' and rather than showing purely straight clips then show a mixture to the extent it is seen as normal.

Seriously all this bullshit over the last few years whether it's sexuality or race, it's just causing a bigger divide between those claiming to be 'oh so woke' and those who don't care and just want to live a peaceful life. The actual number of W****rs with a problem in either aspect are low and not really part of ether side lol.

Personally I feel both racism and any homophobia/transphobia has actually seemingly increased because of this divide but it's turning people, who are not actually inherently racist or homophobic, more that way because they are f***ked off with it being thrown around all the time at any opportunity. I'm so fed up of hearing about Piers Morgan supposedly being racist, for example, when he's not said a single racist thing about Meghan that I've seen. He might be a c*** but that doesn't make him racist because he disagrees with a 1/4 black woman :dontknow:

Obviously, as a straight white male, I can't give you a viewpoint from anyone who may 'traditionally' have been feeling oppressed but f***ing hell I'm starting to feel that way...since I can't just get on with my life, my friends and my family regardless of their skin colour and orientation.

Btw my view on this goes for everything not just race and orientation. Within the confines of the law, do whatever and be whoever you want.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:55 pm

Santi wrote:
LMAO wrote:

Tbh I don't normally say much on these subjects but the problem I have with all this type of thing is that it's essentially become a 'trend' and something being forced. People should simply be educated that it's okay to be whatever you want, like whoever you want and just get on with it.

Shouldn't need any more than that, it's almost like the world now is trying to force people to be trans/bi/gay whatever just to make it less of a minority and more common.

I'm sure there are still people uncomfortably hiding their sexuality but do you really think 30-40% of the population of the world have been hiding being LGBTQ for centuries? It's always going to be somewhat of a minority, it should just be the case that people are comfortable being part of that minority.

Honestly wish I could get away from this world where everything is rammed down my throat daily on any social media or news outlet. Far as I'm concerned everyone can do and be what the f**k they want, in line within the confines of the law...so rather than all the protests and all these 'special events for gays/trans' why don't people just live their lives? A trans person should have every day just like a straight person or a gay person...why do we need celebratory weeks or days for this? It perpetuates the notion that it's not normal.

We also don't need to force everyone to be happy about it, if some people don't like a specific ''group'' then that's their problem to understand why rather than any individual in said ''group''. Simple lesson in sex ed - 'you can be what you want' and rather than showing purely straight clips then show a mixture to the extent it is seen as normal.

Seriously all this bullshit over the last few years whether it's sexuality or race, it's just causing a bigger divide between those claiming to be 'oh so woke' and those who don't care and just want to live a peaceful life. The actual number of W****rs with a problem in either aspect are low and not really part of ether side lol.

Personally I feel both racism and any homophobia/transphobia has actually seemingly increased because of this divide but it's turning people, who are not actually inherently racist or homophobic, more that way because they are f***ked off with it being thrown around all the time at any opportunity. I'm so fed up of hearing about Piers Morgan supposedly being racist, for example, when he's not said a single racist thing about Meghan that I've seen. He might be a c*** but that doesn't make him racist because he disagrees with a 1/4 black woman :dontknow:

Obviously, as a straight white male, I can't give you a viewpoint from anyone who may 'traditionally' have been feeling oppressed but f***ing hell I'm starting to feel that way...since I can't just get on with my life, my friends and my family regardless of their skin colour and orientation.

Btw my view on this goes for everything not just race and orientation. Within the confines of the law, do whatever and be whoever you want.

Superb post.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee