In the news today...

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: Re: In the news today....

Postby Royal Gooner » Sun May 29, 2022 8:42 pm

Losmeister wrote:
UFGN wrote:Their gift to generations is graveyards full of dead people. Including graveyards full of dead kids.

A toxic mix of guns everywhere and a toxic aggressive culture that drives bullied, or disturbed, or neglected and ill people, to use them on innocent people like nowhere else in the world. What a horrible country.

so so so many actually believe the Lone Ranger wild west notion that the TOOL OF DEATH is CENTRAL to being "free" that it symbolizes power.

horrible people in powerful positions driving MISINFOMATION and DISINFORMATION so that the rich can stay that way and the poor can kill one another while fighting for tabel scraps.

same as it ever was.

and f**k the UK for turning the east india company loose on the world.

A legitimate trading organisation who didn't know how to handle a misinformation campaign?
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun May 29, 2022 11:45 pm

Well my opinion is that a nation is failing if it can't protect its own children ........ and in that light America has and is failing miserably.

Like it or not America is the only place in the world where mentally sick teenagers, hopped up on legal prescription drugs pushed on them by big Pharma who want them popping crazy pills like their M&M's disrupting their chemical brain balance and you add to that legally accessable firearms into public circulation ...............

............ I mean what could go wrong?

No other country in the world has this issue, its way past time to admit there's a problem and no one in Goverment is doing or willing to do anything about it.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:16 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:Well my opinion is that a nation is failing if it can't protect its own children ........ and in that light America has and is failing miserably.

Like it or not America is the only place in the world where mentally sick teenagers, hopped up on legal prescription drugs pushed on them by big Pharma who want them popping crazy pills like their M&M's disrupting their chemical brain balance and you add to that legally accessable firearms into public circulation ...............

............ I mean what could go wrong?

No other country in the world has this issue, its way past time to admit there's a problem and no one in Goverment is doing or willing to do anything about it.

Yes indeed. That is what the previously silent majority is realizing. Not that that there are problems, but WHY there are problems and social decay. The school shootings are manifestations of the rot caused by liberal/Progressive policies in aggregate that started with LBJ's welfare state, the 60's and on. It is what true conservatives have been fighting and warning for 50 years. Both parties care more about power and reelection than their citizens. The GOP is scared of being called this and that. The Dems lie nonstop and double down on failed policies.

Disintegration of the family unit, open borders and the massive drug influx, corruption in government, ignoring and flipping off the Constitution, politicalization of the courts, lax on crime, a faux race war, attacks on normality, a compliant corrupt media that pushes suicidal agendas. An education system from K through Phd that usurps parents and fails to teach basics...led by the f***ing teachers unions. The deep state that has no love of democracy. A population led astray. And the logical result is what we see now. These insane policies are embodied by the Biden gang. And when anyone speaks out they are called racist and fascist by the actual racist fascists.

The only way to fix any of it is to clean house, drain the swamp. That can only happen through elections and that is why the Dems AND get along GOPers are about to be chucked out on their asses. The decay took 50 years to rot the apple, it may take that to turn it around. But if people do not wake up to the dangers and stay alert then there is no hope. Perhaps hitting rock bottom is what is needed? Trouble is history tells us that doomed systems just turn to dust as the Romans learned.
He/His/Non-Menstruater/Postmenopausal/non-vaginal male. Yup all man!
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Ach » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:32 pm

Another shooting.

Need I mention the country?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-61669873
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby UFGN » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:34 pm

Ach wrote:Another shooting.

Need I mention the country?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-61669873

Nurses should be armed tbh

It's the hospital's fault for having poor security
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby UFGN » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:06 pm

I'd like to dedicate this absolute banger to Mr Johnny Depp :hail:

https://youtu.be/GgfvlsSkqFo
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Re: Thomas Partey (5)

Postby theHotHead » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:54 am

Who knows if his injuries are down to piss poor management?!! Its not like we don't have history in that department and lets not forget when Arteta pushed him back on to the pitch to play when he wanted to come off injured.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:42 am

NZ has put forward a livestock fart tax....WTF? I guess the whole western world has gone insane. I guess the government will have to hire fart counters that monitor sheep asses? Plenty of Yorkshiremen ready and willing to take on that chore!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate- ... e-methane/

Wonder how they plan on collecting the tax on the wild deer population?
He/His/Non-Menstruater/Postmenopausal/non-vaginal male. Yup all man!
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Ach » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:51 am

Poor people of Afghanistan just can't catch a break.

Hopefully help is on the way

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-61900260
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby UFGN » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:44 am

National debt in the UK is now £2.4 Trillion

It was around £800 Billion when Gordon Brown left office

Tory austerity left us with nearly £2 Trillion of debt BEFORE COVID WAS EVEN A THING

But apparently Labour spent too much money and the Tories came in to clean up the mess they made.....

Tory kool-aid

UFGN

Postby 22-0 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:57 pm

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:NZ has put forward a livestock fart tax....WTF? I guess the whole western world has gone insane. I guess the government will have to hire fart counters that monitor sheep asses? Plenty of Yorkshiremen ready and willing to take on that chore!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate- ... e-methane/

Wonder how they plan on collecting the tax on the wild deer population?

There's a war on farmers in so many countries now. most of west is so far in debt and about to collapse and all politicians here talk about is how farmers need more regulations and bs.

dutch farmers are blocking roads with trucks and dumping garbage everywhere to protest.
22-0
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Re: The positive energy thread

Postby UFGN » Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:01 pm

We might have a biiiiig problem which for legal reasons I'm going nowhere near

You'll have to do your own googling

North London player

Nothing positive about it unfortunately, just hope it's not us who has the problem .......

UFGN

Postby tweetstreet » Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:20 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62042674

Rumour is it’s partey ffs. New something was gonna disrail a positive start to the transfer window
tweetstreet
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Santi » Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:24 pm

Wish people wouldn't spread false bollocks on twitter, Partey is apparently with the squad in Germany yet his name being thrown around because he's one of the few who are 29.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby tweetstreet » Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:27 pm

Well thank f*** for that. Anyone in the spurs squad 29?
tweetstreet
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee