In the news today...

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: In the news today....

Postby Goonerred » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:28 pm

I was just reading up on it and someone set a campagin against her. I think she stopped fighting, but some still saw 'her' as a victim. I don't know how people can't see that it's wrong for them to compete in sport against women.
Goonerred
Predictions League 2021-22 Winner, Member of the Year 2022

Postby Royal Gooner » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:24 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
Goonerred wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
Phil71 wrote:What if it was women's wrestling? Would a woman want to be wrestling with a transgender who still has his/her meat & two veg?

Unfortunately its already worse than that
There is - or at least was - an MMA fighter (born male) beating the crap out women in womens MMA.
'She' has even broken women's skulls in the ring.

It's f***ing outrageous.

I don't know why women just don't refuse to compete against them. It is tricky because it takes everyone to do it and some are supporting it. I'm all for inclusion, but inclusion should not be at the detriment of others. Did Fallon Fox have his tackle?

Yes, no tackle.
She was a man for 30 years and then transitioned.
The really bad thing about what she did was the fact she did not tell anyone initially.
She was found out - after she had smashed biological women around the ring.
Even after being found out she was allowed to carry on fighting and that is when she nearly killed one of her opponents.

One ironic thing, though, she/he did actually lose a fight to a woman.
Basically she/he had zero skill as a fighter, but could beat more or less every woman in a fight.. until one day the exception occurred and some woman kicked his/her face in. :)

I do love watching that match where he got beaten up by a woman. Especially when a fan shouted "kick him in the nuts" during it!

Its lucky she stopped him when she did, who knows how many other women could have got seriously hurt otherwise.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Goonerred » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:46 pm

https://news.sky.com/story/aya-hachem-s ... n-12373183
What a terrible thing to have happened. What kind of a country have we become when people hire hitmen to kill off the competition.

That poor girl had everything to live for and only good to offer, her family must be totally and utterly devastated. RIP
Last edited by Goonerred on Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Goonerred

Postby Phil71 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:49 pm

Those fires in southern Europe are terrible. Sweeping across the countryside and destroying everything in their path.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Ach » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:06 pm

Goonerred wrote:https://news.sky.com/story/aya-hachem-seven-men-get-life-sentences-for-murdering-student-in-botched-drive-by-assassination-in-blackburn-12373183
What a terrible thing to have happened. What kind of a country have we become when people hire hitmen to kill of the competition.

That poor girl had everything to live for and only good to offer, here family must be totally and utterly devastated. RIP

Yeah it's terrible. f***ing tyre companies wtf
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:27 pm

Ach wrote:
Goonerred wrote:https://news.sky.com/story/aya-hachem-seven-men-get-life-sentences-for-murdering-student-in-botched-drive-by-assassination-in-blackburn-12373183
What a terrible thing to have happened. What kind of a country have we become when people hire hitmen to kill of the competition.

That poor girl had everything to live for and only good to offer, here family must be totally and utterly devastated. RIP

Yeah it's terrible. f***ing tyre companies wtf

:naughty:
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Arsenal Tone » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:29 am

Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Ach » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:04 am

Article says It's not terror related. Tell that to the people who live there.

It's a white guy so must be mental health
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:07 am

Scoring cheap forum points on the back of children getting shot dead.

Classy.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Ach » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:17 am

:doh:
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:46 pm

Turns out the killer was a sad loner with no girlfriend who decided to take his anger out in a mad shooting spree.

When did we last have one of these? Derek Bird was it? Up in Cumbria. And we had Michael Ryan before that in the 80s. That one in Dunblane maybe in between them.

Glad we have tight gun laws or there'd be a lot more of these I think.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby jayramfootball » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:50 pm

Phil71 wrote:Turns out the killer was a sad loner with no girlfriend who decided to take his anger out in a mad shooting spree.

When did we last have one of these? Derek Bird was it? Up in Cumbria. And we had Michael Ryan before that in the 80s. That one in Dunblane maybe in between them.

The question is .. how did he get hold of the gun?
The person/s involved in getting the gun into his hands should be charged and given the same punishment.
Same with anyone else in the chain who illegally put this weapon into circulation on our streets.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Phil71 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:11 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
Phil71 wrote:Turns out the killer was a sad loner with no girlfriend who decided to take his anger out in a mad shooting spree.

The person/s involved in getting the gun into his hands should be charged and given the same punishment.
Same with anyone else in the chain who illegally put this weapon into circulation on our streets.

He held the weapon legally by all accounts. A shotgun apparently. Fairly easy to get a licence. All you need really is no criminal record.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby jayramfootball » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:37 pm

Phil71 wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

He held the weapon legally by all accounts. A shotgun apparently. Fairly easy to get a licence. All you need really is no criminal record.

Then we need tighter gun laws.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Phil71 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:49 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

Then we need tighter gun laws.

There are around 160,000 firearms certificates currently issued in the UK.

I think shotguns are no problem. Incidents like today are almost unheard of. I think if we still had it legal to own handguns it might be a different matter.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee