In the news today...

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: In the news today....

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:28 pm

Phil71 wrote:These people need to have their British citizenship revoked like that bint out in Syria.

They hate Britain and the Brirish people. If they want to live in an islamic state and don't volunteer to f**k off to one the authorities should deport them to one.

Is that the reason he stabbed him though?

He could just be a mental case.

I haven't read into it so I don't know?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:56 pm

Phil71 wrote:These people need to have their British citizenship revoked like that bint out in Syria.

They hate Britain and the Brirish people. If they want to live in an islamic state and don't volunteer to f**k off to one the authorities should deport them to one.

^this.
...and we should pass some laws to allow us to reach back a generation too if it is proven that the parents fostered this hatred.
We need to rid this country of Islamic extremists as far as we can.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Phil71 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:21 pm

jayramfootball wrote:

^this.
...and we should pass some laws to allow us to reach back a generation too if it is proven that the parents fostered this hatred.

Sick to the back teeth with it to be honest.

They are the enemy within. Pisses me off that they're roaming around free with police having to monitor them so they don't kill us. f***ing dirty scum c****. Human dog shit.

Just f***ing lock them up or get rid of them.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby LMAO » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:41 am

I wonder if he ate yellow cake for his final dessert:

Powell was fully vaccinated but was suffering from multiple myeloma, a blood cancer that makes fighting infections difficult for the body.

He could've been remembered as a great man, but his legacy will be tainted by the hundreds of thousands of people who died as a result of the Iraq invasion.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:47 pm

Phil71 wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

^this.

They are the enemy within. Pisses me off that they're roaming around free with police having to monitor them so they don't kill us. f***ing dirty scum c****. Human dog shit.

Not even close to the root of it if you actually wanted to solve the issue.

They're not the enemy within ......... they're the enemy that the enemy within let in and still invites here.

And the enemy within actually looks more like you Phil.

If we're really trying to get to the truth of it.

Let me ask you, over 10 years ago when all this PC shite started some tw*t up in Birmingham or wherever it was demanded that we stop letting children sing "Bah bah black sheep" in schools as it was offensive.

........... I can tell you this, that person wasnt a brown skinned fellow named Akhbar, I can promise you that.

More like her name was Sarah Green or a Tim Marshall and they worked for the council.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby VCC » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:11 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:
Phil71 wrote:Police have declared it a terrorist incident.

A Somalian Islamist stabs to death a British MP while he is holding a constituency surgery in a church.

I read he was a British national who was of Somali heritage. Bit weird that the news included the Somali bit though. The dude is a Brit.

Its the racism.

Lets not skirt around it.

I saw on the BBC who are supposed to be the woke of the woke and they had an advert about a woman stating "The most influential black Briton".

So ....... why do they feel they need to state "black"?

Why do they feel its ok to single her out using her skin colour? if that's not racism I don't know what is?

The truth is certain sections of white people mainly in Gov't, woke groups and the media make a living off race and so they feel its their right to bring up peoples skin colour at every opportunity.

People can't see the woods for the trees.

Its like the leader of BLM, acting like she's your friend, causing mayhem and riots all the meanwhile she's using donation and the money for black peoples funerals to buy mansions in white neighbourhoods.

Fact is everyone has self interest first, Boris Johnson, Hitler, the BLM leader, media, everyone ....... all have the basic human need, to do for themselves before others.

Whether that's votes, getting richer, selling news, clicks and likes .......... all of it goes right back home to their friends and families, don't ever forget that.

They will take the food out of your mouths to enrich themselves.

Fk em all is how I feel, Left, Right whatever, I've seen enough in my time to understand that neither are good, all I do now is support policies that insure my freedom, my rights and my ability to make a living, all the other stuff can fk off.

It's all there DG
It's simply Black and white
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Phil71 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:28 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

^this.

Not even close to the root of it if you actually wanted to solve the issue.

They're not the enemy within ......... they're the enemy that the enemy within let in and still invites here.

And the enemy within actually looks more like you Phil.

If we're really trying to get to the truth of it.

Let me ask you, over 10 years ago when all this PC shite started some tw*t up in Birmingham or wherever it was demanded that we stop letting children sing "Bah bah black sheep" in schools as it was offensive.

........... I can tell you this, that person wasnt a brown skinned fellow named Akhbar, I can promise you that.

More like her name was Sarah Green or a Tim Marshall and they worked for the council.

That is true to a certain degree but they're not the people pushing militant Islam. That's militant Muslims

Yes these stupid people allow these c**** to flourish on our country, I'll agree with that.

And by the way - they are nothing like me. They may have the same skin colour but that's as far as it goes.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Phil71 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:04 pm

A 25-year-old man has been charged with murder and the preparation of terrorist acts after the fatal stabbing of MP Sir David Amess.

Nick Price, from the Crown Prosecution Service, said: "We will submit to the court that this murder has a terrorist connection, namely that it had both religious and ideological motivations."

f***ing scum.

Nothing less than whole life for this piece of dog shit.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby LMAO » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:06 am

Cases like this is why the UK needs to bring capital punishment back tbh

Forget locking him up and throwing away the key, put a bullet in his head or inject a lethal dose of drugs into his veins and be done with it.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby LMAO » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:45 am

Me thinks someone is about to get a knock on his door from Delta Force or SEAL Team Six:
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Phil71 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:30 am

LMAO wrote:Cases like this is why the UK needs to bring capital punishment back tbh

Forget locking him up and throwing away the key, put a bullet in his head or inject a lethal dose of drugs into his veins and be done with it.

8ft x 8ft concrete cell with a hole in the floor for a toilet. No window. No bed. No heating.

And a noose hanging from the ceiling for when all of that becomes too much and he wants to go and get his 72 virgins.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby VCC » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:38 am

Phil71 wrote:
LMAO wrote:Cases like this is why the UK needs to bring capital punishment back tbh

8ft x 8ft concrete cell with a hole in the floor for a toilet. No window. No bed. No heating.

And a noose hanging from the ceiling for when all of that becomes too much and he wants to go and get his 72 virgins.

Who wants 72 bitches that ain't got a clue how to f**k.
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Ach » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:21 am

VCC wrote:
Phil71 wrote:

Who wants 72 bitches that ain't got a clue how to f**k.

Hi
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Rockape » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:03 pm

Ach beat me to it!
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:46 pm

:lol:

Ach doesn't care if they know how to fk, he just see's 72 Housewives who know how to cook and clean and can take turns listening to his BS everyday.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee