In the news today...

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: In the news today....

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:15 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:Picture of the Dutch shooter.

Man seems to be taller than 5ft so Dejan is def not a suspect ...........

Why have you done this to me?

Looooooool
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Ach » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:23 pm

Send him to NZ. Lock him up with that White supremacist c***. Kill each other
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Phil71 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:36 pm

Might have something to do with Erdogan showing the NZ shooting video on a big screen at his rallies at the weekend in some twisted effort to drum up support for his radical Islamic policies.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby UFGN » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:39 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:Picture of the Dutch shooter.

Man seems to be taller than 5ft so Dejan is def not a suspect ........... although probably too soon for jokes?

Turkish man named Gokman Tanis apparently.

Just glad its not a mass murder like New Zealand, seems like he was shooting around erratically more than anything.

Exactly. At least he was disorganised and didn't manage to kill a lot of people.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:29 pm

Phil71 wrote:Might have something to do with Erdogan showing the NZ shooting video on a big screen at his rallies at the weekend in some twisted effort to drum up support for his radical Islamic policies.

Extremists need other extremists to feed their agenda .......... that's how it works, there can be no "us vs them" if there is no them.

The SA that Hitler joined up with were in response to Communist infiltration in German politics, that's how they justified being "necessary".
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Dejan » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:33 pm

c****

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:34 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
UFGN wrote:I hope he gets treated like a paedophile in prison. He should, because he's lower than a paedophile

I hope the decent lads inside don't let all the hyperbole and labels cloud the simple fact that he's a dirty child murdering c***

I hope he never gets to top himself and lives to an old age fearing attack and maiming every day

It depends how he carries himself.

If he is genuinely strong and able to handle himself, he will be feared. If you have already cold-bloodedly murdered 50 people, and you’re never getting out, one more is not going to make a difference.

I’d suggest the only people he’d have to fear are radical Muslim prisoners. I’d guess there’s not a whole lot of those in New Zealand.

Someone will get him. It's just a matter of time. Besides he's not the only one in there for life

Prisons are generally not full of justice heroes. If anyone does have a go at him it’ll be because of something he’s done to them personally or one of their friends, or it’ll be some idiot trying to make a name for themselves.

But Lifer and long sentence wings in high security prisons tend to be a lot quieter and more orderly than other wings. Inmates in those wings have for the most part settled down for a life inside, and primarily opt for as easy a life as they can get.

It’s the lower security, lower category wings that tend to be full of idiots who want to cause as much mayhem and disruption as they can.

Of course we do have the Maori factor in this case. I’m sure his white superiority theories might not go down too well with some of those inmates.

But those in charge of him will be extremely conscious of the fact that they are responsible for delivering him in one piece to the justice procedures he must face, and they won’t want to have to answer for anything that might stop that.

This will come down to the Maori imo.

From what I've seen their not too happy about this either, the Maori would be the ones running the prisons, if they can get to him I'd think they'd likely do something but as Va Va said he'd likely be put in solitary or with the Paedo's who are separated from the main populace.

Told you it would be down to the Maori.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/b ... 96341.html

Maori Biker gangs are protecting mosques.

As I said if Brenton twatter face is going to get touched in prison it'll be if the Maori can get to him, hopefully they shiv that fk stain till he drops.

I didn't think they'd take kindly to a White power strike on their turf.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:09 am

Imagine he's 'accidentally' put into general population. Scenes when he's at a table by himself facing the far wall in the mess hall eating lunch and hears the haka behind him.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby March or die » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:12 pm

I’m sure there are probably plenty of other white supremacist prisoners in there for him to hang out with. As for the mongrel mob mc protecting mosque it sounds good but remember these are organized criminal gangs that run drugs and murder people and are a complete menace in NZ and no doubt work with white supremacy gangs regarding drugs.
March or die
Patrick Vieira

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:06 pm

So someone in Britain thought they'd jump on the bandwagon of hate ...............

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-b ... m-47651350

Tbf its times like this which remind me of my old school days when violence was very much part of dialogue and ways of sorting things out.

Happier times imo because it was only ever the arseholes or p*ss takers that needed it and those sorts only understand one language.

Truth is without consequences there can be no civilized society and that's been a fact throughout history, something the wishy washy snowflakes fail to comprehend.

This guy attacking the mosques especially at this time needs to have his house and its occupants targeted and see how he likes it.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby March or die » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:11 pm

Shame people can’t go and worship wherever they want free from attack or intimidation wether u be. Muslim, Jewish, Christian, Hindu or anything else.
March or die
Patrick Vieira

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:33 pm

.................. and another one.

https://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surrey ... n=exchange

The rats are puffing their chests out, someone should cave them in.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:47 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:So someone in Britain thought they'd jump on the bandwagon of hate ...............

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-b ... m-47651350

Tbf its times like this which remind me of my old school days when violence was very much part of dialogue and ways of sorting things out.

Happier times imo because it was only ever the arseholes or p*ss takers that needed it and those sorts only understand one language.

Truth is without consequences there can be no civilized society and that's been a fact throughout history, something the wishy washy snowflakes fail to comprehend.

This guy attacking the mosques especially at this time needs to have his house and its occupants targeted and see how he likes it.

It's down to people not being able to police themselves.

If these clowns knew that the mosque-dwellers might come out an knock ten bells of shit out of them, they'd not be so easily inclined to do this sort of thing.

But...

Police officer: "Did you hit him, Sir?"
Mosque man: "He was smashing my windows."
Police officer: "But did you hit him?"
Mosque man: "He was smashing my windows and shouting abuse!"
Police officer: "But DID you hit him?"
Mosque man: "Yes, but..."
Police officer: "I'm arresting your for assault, ..."
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:07 pm

Its British policy to disarm and make the populace harmless and easy to control.

That's been the leaning of the Government ever since the Roundhead's deposed the Royals.

They don't want to risk that ever again so they trample our rights to even defend ourselves, our well being mean's nothing to them, all they care about is keeping the public in their place.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:54 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:Its British policy to disarm and make the populace harmless and easy to control.

That's been the leaning of the Government ever since the Roundhead's deposed the Royals.

They don't want to risk that ever again so they trample our rights to even defend ourselves, our well being mean's nothing to them, all they care about is keeping the public in their place.

It was vastly different even as recent as the 1980s.

I recall my father would be fixing his car on our estate, and if a stranger walked by he'd stop him and ask why he was there. Unless he had a good reason for being there he'd get told to do one, and if he refused you can be sure that several more men would come out of their flats and send him packing.

If a drunken nuisance started trouble in a pub, the landlord would give him a slap and kick him into the street. If he rang the police they'd give him another slap.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee