In the news today...

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: In the news today....

Postby StLGooner » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:47 pm

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:
it just shows you don't understand at all, or are just a bigot.

Huh???????????????????

A bigot eh? I don't understand it? Sorry but you can f**k right off with that sort of ignorant insinuation.

I could say that you don't seem to give a f**k about the thousands of black lives that are needlessly lost due to decades of corrupt liberal leadership, family disintegration or that you have a utterly intolerant stance on other's religious views...so perhaps YOU are a bigot. See how that works? Be careful when chucking stones in glass houses.

If you don't know anything about Shaun King or the rest of BLM leadership perhaps you should educate yourself before defending them and their stances? I do know all about them and have for years. Educate yourself then preach.

I swear you take everything so far out of context, do you know how to have an adult conversation? Did I call you a bigot? I said either you don't understand or you are a bigot. So which is it? It sounds like you just don't understand or don't want to, if it's anything further then you're probably a bigot. But I don't know, you tell me. And why would I support an ideology that condemns everyone that doesn't support to hell? Religion in itself is bigotry at the highest level. Not the people that practice it, but the rules and guidelines that govern it are.

And you keep wanting to bring up black on black crime, but is that the issue right now? No it's not, and for your very particular hard head, they do protest over black on black crime, in fact they had one here in St. Louis last year, heck they have one every year, but your Fox news channel would never report that.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:11 pm

StLGooner wrote:

Huh???????????????????

A bigot eh? I don't understand it? Sorry but you can f**k right off with that sort of ignorant insinuation.

I could say that you don't seem to give a f**k about the thousands of black lives that are needlessly lost due to decades of corrupt liberal leadership, family disintegration or that you have a utterly intolerant stance on other's religious views...so perhaps YOU are a bigot. See how that works? Be careful when chucking stones in glass houses.

If you don't know anything about Shaun King or the rest of BLM leadership perhaps you should educate yourself before defending them and their stances? I do know all about them and have for years. Educate yourself then preach.

I swear you take everything so far out of context, do you know how to have an adult conversation? Did I call you a bigot? I said either you don't understand or you are a bigot. So which is it? It sounds like you just don't understand or don't want to, if it's anything further then you're probably a bigot. But I don't know, you tell me. And why would I support an ideology that condemns everyone that doesn't support to hell? Religion in itself is bigotry at the highest level. Not the people that practice it, but the rules and guidelines that govern it are.

And you keep wanting to bring up black on black crime, but is that the issue right now? No it's not, and for your very particular hard head, they do protest over black on black crime, in fact they had one here in St. Louis last year, heck they have one every year, but your Fox news channel would never report that.

You are the one that went there. You either meant it or not right? How is that out of context? Then you f***ing double down? Adult conversation? You are acting like a religious zealot. Your way or the highway...and if that does not fly call me a bigot. That is paramount to telling me to go to hell...oh the irony! :rofll:

Just because you don't agree with me does not mean I am either a bigot or do not understand the issue. I actually understand exactly what you are on about, but I disagree based on logic and facts upon which my opinions are based. You obviously do not based your opinion about BLM on the same criteria given you had no idea who ran BLM nor what their positions are. I mentioned Newsome. Here is one of his recent quotes.

“If this country doesn’t give us what we want then we will burn down the system and replace it. I could be speaking figuratively, I could be speaking literally. It’s a matter of interpretation.”

Well given they are burning it down literally, including mostly minority owned businesses anyone with half a brain understands what the c*** means given he has said the same for at least two years I know of.

MY Fox News? I assume you must be watching Fox news given you seem to know what they report on? You are being intellectually lazy.

I bring up black on black crime because BLM does not. It was part of my argument demonstrating just that . Try a bit of comprehension.

I was using your constant railing against religion to make a counter point obviously. I don't really give a f**k what you think of religion as I am not religious in any manner. My point was that you could well be considered a bigot because you demean those who are religious, as if it is some sort of threat to you. That is bigotry right? You tell me.... :BangHead:

So will make my point again. If you don't know anything about them other than "they used to be" about killing cops perhaps you should refrain from preaching about subjects you don;t understand (I use the term preach again on purpose with the hope the irony is not lost on you). I shall educate you further if you like. Ferguson was based on a lie, we know that for a fact given Obama's DOJ had to reverse course when the facts were known . Hands Up don't shoot was a lie. It was what BLM was founded on. is not about peaceful protests. They are radical racists who divide in order to conquer. The leadership is a bunch of Sharpton wannabes who use race, violence and hate to achieve their goals. They have been diverting money to "associates" while funding the busing of activists into places like North Dakota of all places where they incited violence and riots. They are trhe ones along with their ANTIFA allies who are behind defund the police...which is exactly what most urban blacks according to several polls over the past few years do NOT want. BLM has set back race relations decades. If you don't think the violence in Brixton or Minneapolis or Chicago is not directly as a result of BLM you need to get a clue.

Back to all lives matter. I don't really care if it "offends" anyone. Anyone that disputes that sentiment is a racist straight up in my book or is being used. No white life is worth more than a black or Asian life nor any way around. So last week someone in Manchester flies a "White Lives Matter" sign and they police get involved as if that is a hate crime. Beyond being a fascist move by the government it is a reaction to ID politics which promotes artificial differences between races, genders, sexual orientation and any other factor they can use.

Like I said, ask why. Only then will get it.

Maybe I will pray for your mind AND soul! :rofll:
He/His/Non-Menstruater/Postmenopausal/non-vaginal male. Yup all man!
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:56 pm

theHotHead wrote:This all lives matter counter statement is total nonsense and I daresay repeated by those who feel left out. This is about black people being treated equally, simple as that.

Treated equally in what way?

Its one thing saying this to a white person but what about myself who's half Arabic, or anyone else who's not white?

Are you saying black people have it worse than lets say Pakistani's or Chinese? is there a mass protest everytime someone was called a P*ki? or a ch*nk?

There's a huge amount of side eye going to come out of all this.

Dejan is 4'8ft and Asian if anyone has a strong victim card its him, but you don't see him throwing that around all over the shop, its about self respect ffs.

How come I don't have to say this to any other minority? whether its Mexican, Asian, Mid East, Turkish wherever, whoever.

Nobody else is out here begging for white peoples attention, its fking embarrasing.

Yes the police brutallity thing in America, I'll agree all the way, but the rest of it, jesus christ give it a rest!
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:05 pm

LMAO wrote:Nah, you gotta come here HH. You can't take sensationalized news and random clips on the internet as gospel truth. I say this as a mixed guy (although the black half of my family and my black friends say the same), it's really not that bad, even now.

Yeah, there is systemic racism, but if you're just a tourist, you won't really encounter it. And unless you go to some hick town with a single stoplight in Bumblefuck, Nowhere, there's an extremely low chance you'll encounter blatant outward racism like you did in Europe. Calling someone Kunta Kinte here is a real good way to get your ass beat or get filmed and have your life ruined.

.......... that's what I thought.

HH's Kunta Kinte stories if anything prove my point, your finding out and out hostility toward you from some sections just because your black, I doubt if you walk around in America you'd get picked on after hours with names like that.

Maybe if your in the Redneck areas you might get something similar or funny looks but any mainstream area I doubt you'd get that at all like LMAO said.

Apart from the Police what bit about America scares you?

Myself I'd be more comfortable in America all day long rather than a back street in Russia or Serbia.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:35 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:Nah, you gotta come here HH. You can't take sensationalized news and random clips on the internet as gospel truth. I say this as a mixed guy (although the black half of my family and my black friends say the same), it's really not that bad, even now.

Yeah, there is systemic racism, but if you're just a tourist, you won't really encounter it. And unless you go to some hick town with a single stoplight in Bumblefuck, Nowhere, there's an extremely low chance you'll encounter blatant outward racism like you did in Europe. Calling someone Kunta Kinte here is a real good way to get your ass beat or get filmed and have your life ruined.

HH's Kunta Kinte stories if anything prove my point, your finding out and out hostility toward you from some sections just because your black, I doubt if you walk around in America you'd get picked on after hours with names like that.

Maybe if your in the Redneck areas you might get something similar or funny looks but any mainstream area I doubt you'd get that at all like LMAO said.

Myself I'd be more comfortable in America all day long rather than a back street in Russia or Serbia.

The truth is that racism is being used as a political tool in America and the wethers fall for it hook line and sinker. Obama only made it worse because he was party man to the core as the Dem Party runs all the inner cities. Now we have Pelosi saying the GOP is thrilled with George Floyd being murdered when speaking about Sen Tim Scott's reform bill. Yes there is racism here as everywhere, but nothing like is depicted by those who benefit from promoting it. I have seen far more racism in the Bahamas, Arab countries, Nepal and England (in the DAY as to not piss anyone off but I grew up around Millwall supporters and bent cops) than in the US. Where I saw virtually none other than an isolated case we dealt with was in the military.

The facts are clear, if you are a black man you have far more, like 10,000 to 1, to be afraid of other black men than a cop. Like I pointed out before, there are currently fewer than ten disputed killings of black men by cops per year, and about half those cops are black themselves. Obviously given there is far more crime in poor areas, in areas controlled by gangs to we will have more police encounters. Same reason there is more crime in some parts of London than others. So we have the BLM idiots blaming cops for killing black men even when the victims have assaulted or shot at them.

I don;t know of any bumfuck towns in my part of the world where overt racism is the norm. And we live between five Indian Reservations. Alabama? Who know but given the high black populations there seriously I doubt it. I do know that stereotyping is dead wrong, and that goes every direction and we as individuals are responsible for our own actions, beliefs and biases.

The fact that we have so many mixed race dudes and dudettes now, including my own kids, should speak far louder than anything. It just sickens me that we are reversing the progress made in my lifetime. All because some Marxist c**** are using race to spur a "revolution". Oh well, they will reap what they sow. What these assholes who have fallen for the BS fail to think about is where it all ends. Not a pretty thought to consider for fans of democracy and liberty especially those living in the inner city.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Phil71 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:33 am

People of all creeds & colours have it absolutely equal in the UK.

Most of what's going on at the moment is white people in the media going overboard with their support for BLM to secure their own future in the media PC bubble...look at me... I'm PC... give me a new contract, and companies plugging their brands by saying look at us - we support BLM, we're great, buy our products.

It's also encouraging people to run riot and break the law because they are apparently so oppressed.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby LMAO » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:45 am

Phil71 wrote:People of all creeds & colours have it absolutely equal in the UK.

viewtopic.php?p=1804837#p1804837
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby LMAO » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:54 am

DiamondGooner wrote:Dejan is 4'8ft and Asian if anyone has a strong victim card its him, but you don't see him throwing that around all over the shop, its about self respect ffs.

Hol up

Dejan is Asian?! Here I was this entire time thinking he was a Wesley Sneijder Dutch guy.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Dejan » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:18 am

lol what no
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:55 am

DiamondGooner wrote:

Yep.

The racial insults in eastern Europe are down to ignorance. They don't have any black people there.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby StLGooner » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:08 pm

StLGooner wrote:

Huh???????????????????

You are the one that went there. You either meant it or not right? How is that out of context? Then you f***ing double down? Adult conversation? You are acting like a religious zealot. Your way or the highway...and if that does not fly call me a bigot. That is paramount to telling me to go to hell...oh the irony! :rofll:

Just because you don't agree with me does not mean I am either a bigot or do not understand the issue. I actually understand exactly what you are on about, but I disagree based on logic and facts upon which my opinions are based. You obviously do not based your opinion about BLM on the same criteria given you had no idea who ran BLM nor what their positions are. I mentioned Newsome. Here is one of his recent quotes.

“If this country doesn’t give us what we want then we will burn down the system and replace it. I could be speaking figuratively, I could be speaking literally. It’s a matter of interpretation.”

Well given they are burning it down literally, including mostly minority owned businesses anyone with half a brain understands what the c*** means given he has said the same for at least two years I know of.

MY Fox News? I assume you must be watching Fox news given you seem to know what they report on? You are being intellectually lazy.

I bring up black on black crime because BLM does not. It was part of my argument demonstrating just that . Try a bit of comprehension.

I was using your constant railing against religion to make a counter point obviously. I don't really give a f**k what you think of religion as I am not religious in any manner. My point was that you could well be considered a bigot because you demean those who are religious, as if it is some sort of threat to you. That is bigotry right? You tell me.... :BangHead:

So will make my point again. If you don't know anything about them other than "they used to be" about killing cops perhaps you should refrain from preaching about subjects you don;t understand (I use the term preach again on purpose with the hope the irony is not lost on you). I shall educate you further if you like. Ferguson was based on a lie, we know that for a fact given Obama's DOJ had to reverse course when the facts were known . Hands Up don't shoot was a lie. It was what BLM was founded on. is not about peaceful protests. They are radical racists who divide in order to conquer. The leadership is a bunch of Sharpton wannabes who use race, violence and hate to achieve their goals. They have been diverting money to "associates" while funding the busing of activists into places like North Dakota of all places where they incited violence and riots. They are trhe ones along with their ANTIFA allies who are behind defund the police...which is exactly what most urban blacks according to several polls over the past few years do NOT want. BLM has set back race relations decades. If you don't think the violence in Brixton or Minneapolis or Chicago is not directly as a result of BLM you need to get a clue.

Back to all lives matter. I don't really care if it "offends" anyone. Anyone that disputes that sentiment is a racist straight up in my book or is being used. No white life is worth more than a black or Asian life nor any way around. So last week someone in Manchester flies a "White Lives Matter" sign and they police get involved as if that is a hate crime. Beyond being a fascist move by the government it is a reaction to ID politics which promotes artificial differences between races, genders, sexual orientation and any other factor they can use.

Like I said, ask why. Only then will get it.

Maybe I will pray for your mind AND soul! :rofll:

I'm sorry that you just don't understand what the movement is about, it's not about offending people, it's about treating people equally, and American has a horrible history of not doing that to all minorities, those are facts. Again, you take the negative that they say or do and paint the whole movement with the same brush and think that the overall message is wrong. I don't agree with everything they say or do, but that doesn't mean I don't agree with the overall message. Just like I'm sure you don't agree with everything that Trump says or does, but you still support him overall. It's just about equality and justice. I don't see why that is so hard to understand? :dontknow: The overall argument gets lost with these petty little side arguments that rise up during the main discussion. I've said many times, I don't agree with how this is all going down and being handled, but I'm rational enough to realize that the bad elements of the movement don't change the overall message. Too many people just wanna take the side of their already held political view, it's possible not to agree with the right or the left, it's possible to have rational opinions that fall toward the middle of the spectrum. It's possible to agree with a movement and it's message, and still not agree with every aspect of how its handled. It's called being rational and reasonable.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Nuggets » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:34 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
theHotHead wrote:This all lives matter counter statement is total nonsense and I daresay repeated by those who feel left out. This is about black people being treated equally, simple as that.

Treated equally in what way?

Its one thing saying this to a white person but what about myself who's half Arabic, or anyone else who's not white?

Are you saying black people have it worse than lets say Pakistani's or Chinese? is there a mass protest everytime someone was called a P*ki? or a ch*nk?

There's a huge amount of side eye going to come out of all this.

Dejan is 4'8ft and Asian if anyone has a strong victim card its him, but you don't see him throwing that around all over the shop, its about self respect ffs.

How come I don't have to say this to any other minority? whether its Mexican, Asian, Mid East, Turkish wherever, whoever.

Nobody else is out here begging for white peoples attention, its fking embarrasing.

Yes the police brutallity thing in America, I'll agree all the way, but the rest of it, jesus christ give it a rest!

:clap: :clap:
Well said, it's getting over the top now enough already.
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:42 pm

I'm sorry that you just don't understand what the movement is about, it's not about offending people, it's about treating people equally, and American has a horrible history of not doing that to all minorities, those are facts. Again, you take the negative that they say or do and paint the whole movement with the same brush and think that the overall message is wrong. I don't agree with everything they say or do, but that doesn't mean I don't agree with the overall message. Just like I'm sure you don't agree with everything that Trump says or does, but you still support him overall. It's just about equality and justice. I don't see why that is so hard to understand? :dontknow: The overall argument gets lost with these petty little side arguments that rise up during the main discussion. I've said many times, I don't agree with how this is all going down and being handled, but I'm rational enough to realize that the bad elements of the movement don't change the overall message. Too many people just wanna take the side of their already held political view, it's possible not to agree with the right or the left, it's possible to have rational opinions that fall toward the middle of the spectrum. It's possible to agree with a movement and it's message, and still not agree with every aspect of how its handled. It's called being rational and reasonable.

No that is not the issue! Nothing about the protests now are reasonable because the vast majority of the protesters have a far wider and more dangerous agenda than simply justice for George Floyd. That is my only point about BLM...they are not what you and even our football club understand. The whole situation needs be looked at from 40,000 feet.

Yes America and every culture has a HISTORY of inequality. Everyone understands that. The fact is that we as a nation have moved legislatively and socially to remedy that by enacting civil rights laws starting in the 60's and through social awareness. Desegregation was vital, as was looking past one;s skin colour and into a man's heart as MLK preached. Yes there are racist individuals, there always will be. But systemic racism is a falsehood simply because by definition that was eliminated by law. The term racism has been diluted into meaninglessness now. Every injustice and problem is blamed on racism when in fact those problems are more often due to poverty which correlates into crime and drug use. Yes poverty and crime is more prevalent in poor black communities...but also in poor white communities. That says to us that the issues are cultural not racial. But given "racism" has been used as a political tool for decades now the dye is set. This is what the right has been warning about all this time. It why ID politics is so poisonous. It separates and segregates for frankly evil purposes. It why have such a political divide and it is sickening.

Why given all the resources, all the effort, all the attitude changes across the whole population to fight racism, the election of black leadership in all these inner cities does poverty still exist to that level? I think it comes down to the disintegration of family structure and welfare dependence.

So we have "protesters" protesting the past, tearing down statues, demanding we get rid of all vestiges of the past. That is why I refer to Huxley and Orwell, to Communism and Marxism...all either warned or implemented that insidious tactic. Yes we have some well meaning protesters, but BLM is not in that category.

To simply infer anyone that does speak out against what these protests are now about, or to look to the true basis of the poverty and crime is bigoted or not understanding is cop out. To solve any problem you need to first fully understand and whole issue to find a solution. I am looking beyond the hype and social pressure to conform to blindly support the likes of BLM when their true agenda is to destroy our whole structure of democracy.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby LMAO » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:00 pm

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:But systemic racism is a falsehood simply because by definition that was eliminated by law.

viewtopic.php?p=1804837#p1804837
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby LMAO » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:11 pm

Which is why a 2/3rds majority of the country (and ≥ 60% of every race) supports BLM. Most people don't even know who Shaun King (Rachel Dolezal 2) is.

'Defund the Police' is a stupid slogan. 'Rebuild the Police' or 'Rethink Policing' would be more accurate.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee