In the news today...

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: In the news today....

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:07 pm

Look at this LOL.

At the start black guys fuming with them telling them they're going to get him fired from work for blocking the road, imagine BLM getting a black man the sack and can't pay his bills, this is the issue, why are they taking it out on average joes? ......... for attention, that's why.

They should be causing issues for the establishment, politicans, not the public, they're a bunch of little pr*cks and they wonder why they get so much hate ......... but they think its because their black of course nothing to do with the fact that they're stopping people getting home to their families or to get to work, no of course not, that wouldn't fit the agenda.

At 6:00 you start seeing them literally having mental breakdowns when the cops force them to move.

Good luck America.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:33 am

DG, to be honest - and I have travelled across large parts of Eastern Europe alone, I would feel safer in Eastern Europe than I would in the US right now, as a black man.

I have had one or two incidents that were racist one of which in Serbia where this Serbian muscle headed bredda was foaming at the mouth shouting shit in Serbian aimed at me but his mate pushed him away from me. Then in Latvia some c*** outside a bar with his mates said "Kunta Kinte" to me as I walked past. I stopped and thought about what to do but, me against 8 men wasn't gonna work out well for me so I left it. Same thing actually happened in Sweden (not Eastern Europe), another d***head (drunk) said kunta kinte to me and my black mate in a kebab shop when the clubs had closed. My mate wanted to kill him, I said lets allow it - usually I would be the one on the warpath but was role reversal that night.

I am no shrinking violet, I go out to get noticed and can say I don't tend to get any drama when I am in Eastern Europe partying and I party hard. You are right, racism is next level in Eastern Europe but - and I know this is a contradiction - as long as you are savvy its not anything to worry about. I have partied alone in some proper scary places in Moscow, for example, and loved it. I love Eastern Europe.

I think mostly I get no drama out there because it is clear I am not an immigrant, I am a tourist. I make friends with the bar/club staff, bouncers, even the DJs, in countries that adopt face control at the door, I have never been turned away.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:49 am

Nah, you gotta come here HH. You can't take sensationalized news and random clips on the internet as gospel truth. I say this as a mixed guy (although the black half of my family and my black friends say the same), it's really not that bad, even now.

Yeah, there is systemic racism, but if you're just a tourist, you won't really encounter it. And unless you go to some hick town with a single stoplight in Bumblefuck, Nowhere, there's an extremely low chance you'll encounter blatant outward racism like you did in Europe. Calling someone Kunta Kinte here is a real good way to get your ass beat or get filmed and have your life ruined.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Phil71 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:37 am

This is an example of what this BLM nonsense leads to.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/0 ... -violence/
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby StLGooner » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:19 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
StLGooner wrote:It's more than just an issue with the cops here. I don't know why cops are always brought up. Of course if you compare racism of the past where they were literally lynching and hanging people to racism now its never going to be anywhere close, but that doesn't mean there isn't real racism here. It's just not as open as it once was. Like I said, come live here, you'll change your mind.

Again, you're letting all the false cries of racism and mistreatment convince you that there aren't any real ones.

Not at all, I'm just wondering how its any worse in America than many other countries.

I'd say its worse in America than Britain for sure, although you have more successful black people but then that's down to time served in the country and numbers.

But to say its worse in America than Eastern Europe, Italy, Balkan states, Iran, China, Ireland, Russia I think is just crazy.

Regarding the cops, they're bought up because their job is to protect and serve, they are not given their authority to kill and abuse people like some mad Police state.

Who's saying it's worse than any other place? I don't think that was brought up at all, at least not by me. I wouldn't be able to compare it to anywhere else because I have never lived anywhere else.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:34 pm

So I go off grid again for a week plus and the left wing ANTIFA fascists, WGL c**** and BLM goons supported by the race baiting media and utterly morally bankrupt politicians like Pelosi accelerate the degeneration of not only race relations but also f**k up the lives of the very people they are using for political gain.

They are ignorant children ( I mean people who have never grown up no matter their ages) , a mob out for thrills and a sick sense of self aggrandizement, They have never built anything, they have never done anything of meaning, they destroy. They are not about democracy, they are are simply totalitarian tools as is anyone who does not wake up to the dangers of this "movement".

Tearing down statues of slavery abolitionists, of suffragettes, of people they have no idea about because they represent history...Orwell and Huxley were spot on except they failed to understand that it was always going to to be the far left that would descend into such evil. Huxley though was right about technological dystopianism, which is a lesson we must all learn and act on by reigning in the likes of Google and Twitter before it is too late and a real world wide civil war becomes a reality.

And the EPL and others have no f***ing clue who BLM is and they bow down to the radicals do save the ire of the minority. ALL lives matter FFS. These totalitarian bitches and bastards are dividing in order to conquer. George who???? The man is forgotten, discarded after being used.
Last edited by Pat Rice in Short Shorts on Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
He/His/Non-Menstruater/Postmenopausal/non-vaginal male. Yup all man!
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby StLGooner » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:46 pm

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:So I go off grid again for a week plus and the left wing ANTIFA fascists, WGL c**** and BLM goons supported by the race baiting media and utterly morally bankrupt politicians like Pelosi accelerate the degeneration of not only race relations but also f**k up the lives of the very people they are using for political gain.

They are ignorant children ( I mean people who have never grown up no matter their ages) , a mob out for thrills and a sick sense of self aggrandizement, They have never built anything, they have never done anything of meaning, they destroy. They are about democracy, they are are simply totalitarian tools as is anyone who does not wake up to the dangers of this "movement".

Tearing down statues of slavery abolitionists, of suffragettes, of people they have no idea about because they represent history...Orwell and Huxley were spot on except they failed to understand that it was always going to to be the far left that would descend into such evil. Huxley though was right about technological dystopianism, which is a lesson we must all learn and act on by reigning in the likes of Google and Twitter before it is too late and a real world wide civil war becomes a reality.

And the EPL and others have no f***ing clue who BLM is and they bow down to the radicals do save the ire of the minority. ALL lives matter FFS. These totalitarian bitches and bastards are dividing in order to conquer. George who???? The man is forgotten, discarded after being used.

I agree, but the founders of the org which is BLM don't condone any of that and have spoken out about the violence. It's the far left and what looks like a huge youth movement that are using the BLM tag for something that it wasn't meant for. Don't get them confused. As is the case in many instances, it's the bad people giving the good people bad reputations. Remember, anyone can make a sign that says BLM, it doesn't mean they represent what the movement was for.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:10 pm

The "founders" of BLM are the same people who were calling for cops to be killed six years ago. Garza is now taking in millions from businesses and redistributing it to "consultants" (associates). She is the one who claimed that "All Lives Matter" is racist because that diminishes her black queer original messaging that brought her media attention and now a new career. That all said, the leadership is meaningless if their current message is being hijacked on the streets.

BLM is setting back race relations by pushing false narratives for political and personal reasons.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Phil71 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:23 pm

Three years after his death, Charles Manson may finally get his race war.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby StLGooner » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:28 pm

Yea at first, but they have changed their stance.

Would you go to a breast cancer awareness rally and get on the podium and scream into the mic that testicular cancer matters too? If you would then you're an asshole and anyone screaming All lives matter in the face of people fighting for equal rights, is woefully ignorant of the meaning and purpose behind it all. Does it make them racist, not imo, but to me they just don't understand or are just blatantly opposing them for political or racial reasons. Everyone already knows all lives matter, they're not saying that only black lives matter. People like you can't even give them "matter"? That's all they want, is to matter, not be anymore important than anyone else. You're looking at it all wrong. The subject of the issue isn't about every other race right now, it's specifically about the black race, and they're trying to tell you they matter also, not anymore than anyone else. You talk about people listening to the media too much and believing it, but that seems to be what you do more than any on here.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby theHotHead » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:13 pm

This all lives matter counter statement is total nonsense and I daresay repeated by those who feel left out. This is about black people being treated equally, simple as that.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:22 pm

StLGooner wrote:Yea at first, but they have changed their stance.

Would you go to a breast cancer awareness rally and get on the podium and scream into the mic that testicular cancer matters too? If you would then you're an asshole and anyone screaming All lives matter in the face of people fighting for equal rights, is woefully ignorant of the meaning and purpose behind it all. Does it make them racist, not imo, but to me they just don't understand or are just blatantly opposing them for political or racial reasons. Everyone already knows all lives matter, they're not saying that only black lives matter. People like you can't even give them "matter"? That's all they want, is to matter, not be anymore important than anyone else. You're looking at it all wrong. The subject of the issue isn't about every other race right now, it's specifically about the black race, and they're trying to tell you they matter also, not anymore than anyone else. You talk about people listening to the media too much and believing it, but that seems to be what you do more than any on here.

Not so. Read up on Hawk Newsome a leader from NYC who has consonantly been defending the violent protests as "self defense". Read up on Shaun King's statements. They are all out there behind the opinionated news.

BLM is divisive and is inciting racial discord, which is either their purpose in the first place or is counter productive. In each instance they are wrong. If I were basing my opinion on the media I would be praising BLM. I actually think issues through and base my opinions on what I see happening not what I am told to think. I ask why on every issue. Why did 130 people get shot last weekend in Chicago alone and nobody says a thing? Why did Minneapolis erupt in violence last weekend? Look at the bigger picture.

I suggest if you really care about black lives as much as I care about all lives, not just black lives then look to the real causes behind inner city violence and social disintegration. Something like 70% of inner city blacks are for MORE policing as it is their kids who are being killed by gangs and thugs. BLM is behind the defund movement. I take the time to ask why that would be...always ask why. The "obvious" is seldom the truth. Perhaps YOU are being influenced by selective opinionated media more than you will admit?
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby StLGooner » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:31 pm

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:
StLGooner wrote:Yea at first, but they have changed their stance.

Not so. Read up on Hawk Newsome a leader from NYC who has consonantly been defending the violent protests as "self defense". Read up on Shaun King's statements. They are all out there behind the opinionated news.

BLM is divisive and is inciting racial discord, which is either their purpose in the first place or is counter productive. In each instance they are wrong. If I were basing my opinion on the media I would be praising BLM. I actually think issues through and base my opinions on what I see happening not what I am told to think. I ask why on every issue. Why did 130 people get shot last weekend in Chicago alone and nobody says a thing? Why did Minneapolis erupt in violence last weekend? Look at the bigger picture.

I suggest if you really care about black lives as much as I care about all lives, not just black lives then look to the real causes behind inner city violence and social disintegration. Something like 70% of inner city blacks are for MORE policing as it is their kids who are being killed by gangs and thugs. BLM is behind the defund movement. I take the time to ask why that would be...always ask why. The "obvious" is seldom the truth. Perhaps YOU are being influenced by selective opinionated media more than you will admit?

I don't watch the news, so there goes that theory.

Again, you're missing the whole point. And you're letting the negative people influence your thoughts about the positive being done. Regardless of what you think the whole BLM movement is or isn't, it's still very insensitive and ignorant to scream ALM in the face of BLM. Not everyone that supports black lives is out there committing violent acts. But you want to paint all of them with the same brush so you can spew your ALM stance. You don't have to support the negativity surrounding it, I don't either, but the overall of message is that we have a racial issue in the US and throughout the world, and it needs to be addressed. If 10 years ago you said all lives matter in a certain context nobody would care, but when you say it as a rebuttal to a rebuttal about how a group of people are treated it just shows you don't understand at all, or are just a bigot.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby StLGooner » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:50 pm

The only thing I really found on Shaun King (who I just heard of) is him saying that statues of white jesus should be taken down. Which I'm ok with, because first of all, if the statue is on Govt owned land, then it violates the separation of church and state. 2nd, if Jesus existed, then he most definitely probably wasn't white, so why portray history inaccurately? 3rd, Christianity and religion in general is antiquated ideology that we definitely shouldn't be taking our morals of todays life from.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:05 pm

it just shows you don't understand at all, or are just a bigot.

Huh???????????????????

A bigot eh? I don't understand it? Sorry but you can f**k right off with that sort of ignorant insinuation.

I could say that you don't seem to give a f**k about the thousands of black lives that are needlessly lost due to decades of corrupt liberal leadership, family disintegration or that you have a utterly intolerant stance on other's religious views...so perhaps YOU are a bigot. See how that works? Be careful when chucking stones in glass houses.

If you don't know anything about Shaun King or the rest of BLM leadership perhaps you should educate yourself before defending them and their stances? I do know all about them and have for years. Educate yourself then preach.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee