In the news today...

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: In the news today....

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:04 am

Ach wrote:
LMAO wrote:https://www.foxnews.com/sports/not-fair-world-cycling-bronze-medalist-cries-foul-after-transgender-woman-wins-gold

I'm all for equal rights, but this is ridiculous. It's absolutely unfair for a trans woman to compete against women.

It's like when Serena played the 200-something ranked male tennis player and got destroyed or the USWNT played our U-15? team and got assblasted.

Wonder if I'll be allowed to be in the women's football team?

I have as much right as this dude

Imagine an MMA fighter or boxer becoming trans and saying they now want to fight women.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby LMAO » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:18 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
LMAO wrote:
Sims wrote:Obvs a fan of progressive rights in the LGBQT community but there’s no chance id get with a bird who used to be a fella

Don’t think there’s anything wrong with that opinion tbh

First sentence: Yep. Hell, I'll even go as far as saying some traps look better than some women, but that doesn't mean I'm sexually attracted to them. Everyone has their tastes, it's just not mine.

Second sentence: You're gonna incur the wrath of feminazis and white knights. They're just as bad as the psycho fatass crowd who thinks anyone of a non-tubby body type is in the wrong.

Is this a real thing?

Loooool

My dude, you've never heard of the fat acceptance movement?

Enjoy (actually, don't because it's repulsive tbh):

The rabbit hole goes much, much deeper and gets a lot worse.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby LMAO » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:44 am

Jedi wrote:
LMAO wrote:
Sims wrote:Obvs a fan of progressive rights in the LGBQT community but there’s no chance id get with a bird who used to be a fella

First sentence: Yep. Hell, I'll even go as far as saying some traps look better than some women, but that doesn't mean I'm sexually attracted to them. Everyone has their tastes, it's just not mine.

I know this is going to be a very unpopular opinion, but I actually don't understand this. Like, if you grant me that some trannies look better than women, how do you justify not being attracted to them (fully clothed)? Or are you saying that they're more attractive than some women but that they will never be able to reach the authenticity of a very attractive "real" woman for you to be sexually attracted to them?

In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with not being attracted to trannies on it's own, as long as you've established why you're not attracted to them. Imagine this hypothetical. There is a tranny who has incredibly feminine features (voice included) and on the surface looks very attractive. Next to them is a woman who is still attractive but on the surface simply less attractive than her. You can pick one to give you a BJ fully clothed (again fully clothed so we avoid the penis argument). Which one do you pick? If you pick the woman It's going to be kind of hard for you to justify it without admitting that you're uncomfortable/uneasy with trans people, which is a stance you're allowed to take, but you can't say you're fine with LGBT people in the next sentence.

This whole argument falls apart if you have a religious worldview but then you're kind of automatically anti-LGBT to an extent.

The bolded part is more along the lines of what I think. Like, some trannies have better faces and bodies than some women, but that's not enough to sexually arouse me; I prefer authentic pussy and I don't think a surgically provided vagina or the idea of it would come close to that feeling. As another example, I think a guy with a six pack and nice arms is a good looking dude, but that comes from the fact that I know from experience how much work has to be put in in the gym and in the kitchen to attain a body like that - it's more of a respect thing than me wanting to sleep with him.

Obviously in your BJ scenario, I'd be none the wiser to either choice, so I'd most likely pick the tranny. It's like if you were blindfolded and a guy gave you the best head you've ever had. Does that mean you're now gay/bi, or you simply thought it felt good? If I had full knowledge of the situation in either case, I wouldn't be able to get off because the idea of being with a guy or someone who was once a guy doesn't work for me.

Like I said, I'm all for equal rights, and LGBT people deserve to find love too, but being with someone who hasn't been a female from birth doesn't interest me. That just leaves more LGBT people available for those who are aroused by it ;)
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Jedi » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:28 am

LMAO wrote:I wouldn't be able to get off because the idea of being with a guy or someone who was once a guy doesn't work for me.

This is the part that i take issue with. How do you justify this in the context of my blowjob hypothetical. The only way i can explain it is a, perhaps a subconscious, form of distaste for trans people, provided that the person looks exactly like your type of female, apart from their genitalia which is hidden. Perhaps it's more likely linked to a subconscious fear of being branded gay/bisexual. I just can't accept saying you're fine with something but then singling out that characteristic as something which you're not fine with sexually. In my eyes, this would be tantamount to someone saying they are not attracted to a person because they're Jewish or Muslim. What i'm trying to say is that if you can't single out a physical characteristic which bothers you (and in my extreme hypothetical you couldn't), there must be some negative belief you hold about the group of people for you not to be attracted to them.

Also, i wanna clear it up now that I'm not trying to criticize you or anything. In fact, i feel pretty much the same way as you. I just find it an extremely complicated topic about human psychology that's interesting to discuss.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:22 am

LMAO wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:
LMAO wrote:

Second sentence: You're gonna incur the wrath of feminazis and white knights. They're just as bad as the psycho fatass crowd who thinks anyone of a non-tubby body type is in the wrong.

Is this a real thing?

Loooool

Yeah but don't worry, diabetes will get them.

They might be able to kid themselves but they can't kid nature.

Imagine one of these "You are what you feel" crowd getting into a cage full of Tigers and being like "You can't kill me, I'm a Tiger just like you" quickly finds out Tigers ain't progressive, at all lol.

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Ach wrote:
LMAO wrote:https://www.foxnews.com/sports/not-fair-world-cycling-bronze-medalist-cries-foul-after-transgender-woman-wins-gold

I'm all for equal rights, but this is ridiculous. It's absolutely unfair for a trans woman to compete against women.

It's like when Serena played the 200-something ranked male tennis player and got destroyed or the USWNT played our U-15? team and got assblasted.

Wonder if I'll be allowed to be in the women's football team?

I have as much right as this dude

Imagine an MMA fighter or boxer becoming trans and saying they now want to fight women.

Hmmm I could be the Anthony Joshua of the women's division ............. worth a thought?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:30 am

Jedi wrote:
LMAO wrote:

I know this is going to be a very unpopular opinion, but I actually don't understand this. Like, if you grant me that some trannies look better than women, how do you justify not being attracted to them (fully clothed)? Or are you saying that they're more attractive than some women but that they will never be able to reach the authenticity of a very attractive "real" woman for you to be sexually attracted to them?

In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with not being attracted to trannies on it's own, as long as you've established why you're not attracted to them. Imagine this hypothetical. There is a tranny who has incredibly feminine features (voice included) and on the surface looks very attractive. Next to them is a woman who is still attractive but on the surface simply less attractive than her. You can pick one to give you a BJ fully clothed (again fully clothed so we avoid the penis argument). Which one do you pick? If you pick the woman It's going to be kind of hard for you to justify it without admitting that you're uncomfortable/uneasy with trans people, which is a stance you're allowed to take, but you can't say you're fine with LGBT people in the next sentence.

This whole argument falls apart if you have a religious worldview but then you're kind of automatically anti-LGBT to an extent.

............... you've thought about this a lot haven't you lol.

Look fact is this, you can all act all "progressive" and all that BS but the fact is this, if you fk a tranny, its a guy ........... simple as that.

Don't let technology fool you, if we didn't have the boob implants and the hormone replacements etc what would we have then? no trannies right? i mean yeah you'll have feminine homosexuals wearing a wig ..........like they did old school sure, but not proper trannies right?

Its a bloke, fk all this "modern" agenda BS, too many guys these days are getting sucked into this millennial thinking, the reason you don't fancy tranny's is because it would be gay to do so.
Bodies telling you no, political correctness is telling you yes.

Go fk themselves, I'm a straight male, and I'm not fkin apologising for it, sick of this guilt trip nonsense.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:06 am

Jedi wrote:
LMAO wrote:I wouldn't be able to get off because the idea of being with a guy or someone who was once a guy doesn't work for me.

This is the part that i take issue with. How do you justify this in the context of my blowjob hypothetical. The only way i can explain it is a, perhaps a subconscious, form of distaste for trans people, provided that the person looks exactly like your type of female, apart from their genitalia which is hidden. Perhaps it's more likely linked to a subconscious fear of being branded gay/bisexual. I just can't accept saying you're fine with something but then singling out that characteristic as something which you're not fine with sexually. In my eyes, this would be tantamount to someone saying they are not attracted to a person because they're Jewish or Muslim. What i'm trying to say is that if you can't single out a physical characteristic which bothers you (and in my extreme hypothetical you couldn't), there must be some negative belief you hold about the group of people for you not to be attracted to them.

Also, i wanna clear it up now that I'm not trying to criticize you or anything. In fact, i feel pretty much the same way as you. I just find it an extremely complicated topic about human psychology that's interesting to discuss.

I already answered. If I didn't know and thought the tranny was a female from birth, I'd choose the tranny for a BJ. But with complete information (i.e., knowing one has a dick and the other has a pussy), I'd choose the natural born female 10/10 times because the idea of being with a (former) man doesn't arouse me.

It's like fat chicks. I'm not predetermined to be attracted to them at all; it's not how my brain works. I'm simply not looking for that characteristic. There's no deeper meaning; I'm completely comfortable in my sexuality.

I can be the best of friends with a trans woman in a platonic (non-sexual and non-romantic) relationship, but that's all. I don't find my views hypocritical at all. It's just looking for different things for different types of relationships.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Phil71 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:54 am

Some people like sex with men, some like sex with women, some like sex with both.

Some like sex with people who used to be men or used to be women, others don't.

It's a personal thing that we can't do anything about.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Arsenal Tone » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:32 am

Most swimming pools now have unisex changing rooms with cubicles anyone can use in the middle for more privacy. This is good for families and solves the changing room issue. Most places also now have unisex toilets with one door leading to each cubicle which also prevents long queues for the ladies when the gents cubicles are empty (which often led to ladies sneaking into the gents).

This is a non-issue and there are many benefits to everyone to unisex toilets and changing rooms.
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:09 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:
LMAO wrote:

Is this a real thing?

Loooool

Yeah but don't worry, diabetes will get them.

They might be able to kid themselves but they can't kid nature.

Imagine one of these "You are what you feel" crowd getting into a cage full of Tigers and being like "You can't kill me, I'm a Tiger just like you" quickly finds out Tigers ain't progressive, at all lol.

This is a reason why I wish the center (and center-left and center-right by extension) would expand more. The alt-right and far left are too far gone.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Phil71 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:12 am

I had a really fat girlfriend once. I ended it with her one night in bed after making love. I'd burned my arse on the light bulb a few times.

"Deirdre," I said, - that was her name you see, Deirdre.

"Deirdre," I said, "I'll never get over you... I'll have to get up and go round."
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Pudpop » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:29 am

LMAO wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:
LMAO wrote:

Is this a real thing?

Loooool

Fat acceptance does have a point in the whole 'don't bully fat people' part. But, of course, that's pretty obvious to anyone. Just don't bully, full stop.

But the obesity apologism just makes no sense. If you are obese then you are unhealthy. Society rightfully shuns unhealthy behaviour. It's baffling. It's the equivalent of a bunch of alcoholics saying that society shouldn't try to change who they are.
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:09 am

Pudpop wrote:
LMAO wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:
LMAO wrote:

Is this a real thing?

Loooool

Fat acceptance does have a point in the whole 'don't bully fat people' part. But, of course, that's pretty obvious to anyone. Just don't bully, full stop.

But the obesity apologism just makes no sense. If you are obese then you are unhealthy. Society rightfully shuns unhealthy behaviour. It's baffling. It's the equivalent of a bunch of alcoholics saying that society shouldn't try to change who they are.

You got a problem with alcoholics!!!

I can take your racism, your sexism, but I draw the line at the alcoholism-ism!!
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:19 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
Pudpop wrote:
LMAO wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:
LMAO wrote:

Is this a real thing?

Loooool

You got a problem with alcoholics!!!

I can take your racism, your sexism, but I draw the line at the alcoholism-ism!!

I was astonished a few years back when I discovered that a friend of a friend, who likes a good drink, was receiving disability living allowance as he had been categorised as an alcoholic.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Rockape » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:22 am

I was astonished a few years back when I discovered that a friend of a friend, who likes a good drink, was receiving disability living allowance as he had been categorised as an alcoholic.

Jeez....really? I we wonder why the country ran out of money. Incredible!
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee