In the news today...

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: In the news today....

Postby UFGN » Tue May 29, 2018 6:34 pm

LMAO wrote:Roseanne cancelled. Good. f**k that racist bitch.

"But we only voted for Trump because the left kept calling us racist wah wah crocodile tears." Well, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

Yes, I know not all Trump supporters are racist, but it seems like an overwhelming majority of racists support Trump.

Didn't you know, the left are responsible for everything, including everything the right do
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby UFGN » Tue May 29, 2018 6:39 pm

The Right seem to be generally angry if they get called racist for being racist

And get especially furious when they're not allowed to desciminate against anyone

This year's "Jews" are transgender people it would seem. f**k those guys for being alive and trying to live, right?
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby LMAO » Tue May 29, 2018 6:43 pm

UFGN wrote:
LMAO wrote:Roseanne cancelled. Good. f**k that racist bitch.

"But we only voted for Trump because the left kept calling us racist wah wah crocodile tears." Well, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

Yes, I know not all Trump supporters are racist, but it seems like an overwhelming majority of racists support Trump.

Didn't you know, the left are responsible for everything, including everything the right do

I'll never forget when Mitch McConnell filibustered his own bill simply because Obama also supported it :rofll:

A bunch of f***ing children who can't take responsibility.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby UFGN » Tue May 29, 2018 6:51 pm

Just read Barr's comment by the way

What a pathetic stupid bitch

And 're Trump, didn't she have a big row with him anyway a few years back?

UFGN

Postby LMAO » Tue May 29, 2018 7:03 pm

UFGN wrote:Just read Barr's comment by the way

It doesn't even make sense.

The Muslim Brotherhood is Sunni. Valerie Jarrett was born in Iran to black American parents. Iran is Shia. And Jarrett isn't even Muslim ffs. But I wouldn't expect an ignoramus to be cognizant of those details.

Also, I can't believe people are still going on with this ape nonsense; it's almost like we share a common ancestor with them. It's just as f***ing stupid as making fun of a husky for looking similar to a wolf. If someone wants to be racist, then they can at least do us all a favor and come up with original material.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed May 30, 2018 11:46 am

LMAO wrote:

The Muslim Brotherhood is Sunni. Valerie Jarrett was born in Iran to black American parents. Iran is Shia. And Jarrett isn't even Muslim ffs. But I wouldn't expect an ignoramus to be cognizant of those details.

Also, I can't believe people are still going on with this ape nonsense; it's almost like we share a common ancestor with them. It's just as f***ing stupid as making fun of a husky for looking similar to a wolf. If someone wants to be racist, then they can at least do us all a favor and come up with original material.

You expecting common sense from that thing is a step to far tbh.

Its funny she represents that ignorant middle america that she plays in the show ............ maybe she's just getting into character?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Wed May 30, 2018 11:53 am

LMAO wrote:

The sort of person that Rosanne represents is the sort of person that would get to the 2nd sentence of your post and log off.

Logic and facts are literally alien concepts.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Wed May 30, 2018 12:58 pm

When will these fuckwits give it up with the false equivilencies?

If you don't understand that calling a black person a primate is unacceptable, then bad luck you just stupid I guess

If you don't understand the difference between that and calling a white fool who uses fake tan an orang utan.....

UFGN

Postby StLGooner » Wed May 30, 2018 1:46 pm

I was confused at first, because looking at a picture of the lady she looks white, so thought to myself "man, you can't even say the word ape anymore", but then read her dad was black.

Even if people say that and don't mean it in a racist way it's going to be taken as racist, especially in today's America.

Another thing that Rosanne and I learned from this is that there is a certain type of racism that will get you fired here in the states, and then there is another type that will get you elected as the US President.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby UFGN » Wed May 30, 2018 2:09 pm

StLGooner wrote:I was confused at first, because looking at a picture of the lady she looks white, so thought to myself "man, you can't even say the word ape anymore", but then read her dad was black.

Even if people say that and don't mean it in a racist way it's going to be taken as racist, especially in today's America.

Another thing that Rosanne and I learned from this is that there is a certain type of racism that will get you fired here in the states, and then there is another type that will get you elected as the US President.

Both are unacceptable and both are the same

When possible people will be held to account for it. Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequence etc

If I made a racist comment on Twitter id expect to be sacked

UFGN

Postby StLGooner » Wed May 30, 2018 2:35 pm

UFGN wrote:
StLGooner wrote:I was confused at first, because looking at a picture of the lady she looks white, so thought to myself "man, you can't even say the word ape anymore", but then read her dad was black.

Both are unacceptable and both are the same

When possible people will be held to account for it. Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequence etc

If I made a racist comment on Twitter id expect to be sacked

I agree, I'm just talking about the double standards, and how ass backwards we are here.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby StLGooner » Wed May 30, 2018 6:34 pm

Apparently Fox picked up her show.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Phil71 » Thu May 31, 2018 1:25 pm

What sort of mad shit is that Russian journalist faking his own assassination in Ukraine?

He’s pictured the next day laughing and joking with people.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Zenith » Thu May 31, 2018 2:22 pm

Phil71 wrote:What sort of mad shit is that Russian journalist faking his own assassination in Ukraine?

Even his wife and family were informed about his death.

What a moron.
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby Ach » Thu May 31, 2018 2:24 pm

Phil71 wrote:What sort of mad shit is that Russian journalist faking his own assassination in Ukraine?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44307611

Reasons why
Ach
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee